Sign in to follow this  
chi 2012

Loading up with nutrients/chemicals

When I read through Taoist literature – It is always recommended to not ejaculate too much…nor have too much sex. If I’m not mistaking – the reason is because each time we ejaculate we deplete our body of various minerals. Some of these minerals are needed to keep the brain functioning properly. However, now a days people can load up on supplements like Tribulus and ZMA(zinc). With the proper supplements people can have a super libido at all times – and at the same time keep their body replenished of all vital nutrients.

Some people even take it farther and visit anti aging clinics. Here they are usually given high doses of testosterone and Human Growth Hormone. Take Sylvester Stallone for instance. Just by looking at the veins in his arms – I would bet that he shoots himself up daily with HGH and testosterone. He probably has a raging libido and enjoys all the sex he wants. The hormones he injects himself with make him look younger – and he will probably live a long long time.

So in conclusion…Is it possible that if you keep your body filled at all times with the right nutrients/chemicals…that you can have your cake and eat it too? Basically, live a super long life, enjoy as much sex as you want…and not have to suffer the aging/dying effects of too much sex?

Edited by chi 2012

After you ejaculate your body will still keep producing sperm and that is what takes up a whole lot of energy, when sperm is gone then your body will start producing it again

You might have all the materials to build a house, but all the workers will get tired eventually

• Like 1

The reason why the body gets tired is because they are low on hormones in the first place. A teenager can ejaculate 5 times a day - but because he is so loaded up with hormones - the body doesn't have problem. It's when men get older - when their hormone levels go down - that they run into problems. So if a person is always loaded to the gills - like Stallone - they can have all the sex they want - and also increase their lifespan.

Maybe if you change how the factory works

I don't know what might happen when there are excessive materials hmmmmm

• Like 1

Good diet and a healthy lifestyle is one thing. The injecting of chemicals into the body is quite another.

The problem is that the growth hormone, injected or otherwise taken into the system, will not be exactly the same as that produced by the body itself. There will always therefor be the danger of side effects.

HGH Side Effects

There is always a price to pay.

• Like 1

Good diet and a healthy lifestyle is one thing. The injecting of chemicals into the body is quite another.

The problem is that the growth hormone, injected or otherwise taken into the system, will not be exactly the same as that produced by the body itself. There will always therefor be the danger of side effects.

HGH Side Effects

There is always a price to pay.

Agreed. Natural is better. Sprinting has been shown to boost HGH levels naturally up to 500%. Perhaps that is why it hurts so good!

This is a nice article on the importance of sprinting.

+theurgy+

Part of what's being used up is your original or pre-natal qi. This can't be replaced by taking pills or eating certain foods. Therefore, moderation in frequency is still a wise move.

After you ejaculate your body will still keep producing sperm and that is what takes up a whole lot of energy, when sperm is gone then your body will start producing it again

You might have all the materials to build a house, but all the workers will get tired eventually

Hehehe.......

I think it is the other way around. The reproduction of sperm is all chemical or call it alchemy if you want. It was the physical part of ejaculation which takes up a whole lot of energy. However, the sperms can be reproduced and the energy can be restored in no time by Zazen with Chi Kung breathing(NAB).

• Like 1

The reason why the body gets tired is because they are low on hormones in the first place. A teenager can ejaculate 5 times a day - but because he is so loaded up with hormones - the body doesn't have problem. It's when men get older - when their hormone levels go down - that they run into problems. So if a person is always loaded to the gills - like Stallone - they can have all the sex they want - and also increase their lifespan.

I believe it is not the hormones which gave the energy to the body. The production of hormone will only take place is when there was a lack of something in the internal organs. A particular hormone will be produced be one organ to signal another organ to manufacture the missing substance. A teenager is so energetic because he was going through a growing development stage.

• Like 1

If you are intent on hormone optimisation then you could do a lot worse than taking a look at Mike Mahlers website. There is a lot of useful information to be found there on the subject.

Hormone Optimisation

I don't know if Sylvester Stallone and body builders should be our role models. If he achieves his look naturally good, if he's taking pills or shots then not so much. Sometimes the filtering organs(liver, spleen etc.,) pay the price for vanity drugs.

In the West we look for more Yan, when it balance, often more relaxation we need.

When I studied Chinese Medicine and Taoist Chinese Sexology with Dr. Stephen Chang, my understanding of why losing sperm depleting the body was not just a loss of nutrients, which is a factor, but loss of vital life force energy (the Chi) in males. That is why he taught a point and exercises to prevent that loss by doing Mula Bandha exercises (sucking up the anal muscles) and pumping them helps to re-circulate the chi, so that an orgasm is felt in all 7 Chakra's without losing sperm and the life force energy and fluids are recirculated to recharge the whole body. He also taught a point mid center on the taint between anus and scrotum one could apply pressure to until the muscles are developed enough to pump it through the Mula Bandha exercise. He said that if you miss the point too low or too high that one of two things happen, it goes into the bladder and one sees bubbles in the urine or it just does not work. Either way it causes no harm, in less of course one had a venereal disease or created an unwanted life, which is always a risk one takes.

Either way Ginseng, Fo Ti, Shao Woo are some of the herbs to increase testosterone hormones naturally and getting plenty of B, Vitamins, Zinc and E are also important. Damiana, Muira Puama, Saw Palmetto berries and others are some natural aphrodisiacs and staying potent is important for good health and to prevent aging, but circulation of life force chi is most important and focusing on ones spiritual awakening and peace is how to achieve a longer more fulfilling life in my opinion. Hope you may find this helpful.

Keep shining,

Osalina

Sign in to follow this