Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Brian Alford

Golden Flower

Hello, I'm living in the mountains on Cebu Is.,Philippine & go to the West coast of America from June/Sept. I've been studying the Tao for 6 years now but because of where my home is & my traveling I've yet to meet another person who follows the Way.I'm at a point on my path that I would like to work with someone on turning the light around & learn the secret of the Golden flower. Is their a member out their who could point me in the right direction?

I can point you towards a podcast. They're free audio shows available from Itunes in there podcast section downloadable in mp3 format. This one is called, The Golden Flower Podcast. Its by JJ Semple who has a book out on the subject. They're more hands on the philosophical. I don't follow his system, but I think he's an honest teacher.

A live teacher is always best, but dedicated practice can over come it.

Yours

Michael

Hello, I'm living in the mountains on Cebu Is.,Philippine & go to the West coast of America from June/Sept.

I think I read there's a Daoist temple in Cebu (EDIT: yes, there is.)

And (based entirely on documentaries I vaguely remember) seem to be a lot of other mystical (/fraudulent) practices etc going on in the Philippines. Have you personally come across anything interesting?

Edited by onebir

Sign in to follow this