Sign in to follow this  
RobB

Psych-k

I had not heard of them but looking at the website and doing a google search reveals that they are a thriving international organisation.

The website does not give a great deal away as regards the technique or practices involved or indeed the cost.

I am sure that someone on the forum will know more.

Never heard of it. But I found the title weird. 'Psych' is IMO just one level. That's kind of interesting by itself.

Edit: is it just me or are a lot of 'spiritual system' websites really awful? Anyway, doesn't seem like a lot of care has been thrown into this one. Apologies in advance to whoever set it up.

Edited by -K-

Never heard of it. But I found the title weird. 'Psych' is IMO just one level. That's kind of interesting by itself.

Edit: is it just me or are a lot of 'spiritual system' websites really awful? Anyway, doesn't seem like a lot of care has been thrown into this one. Apologies in advance to whoever set it up.

It's not just you, a lot of them ARE awful. Sometimes it's not a matter of care, but of resources. They may not have the knowledge or money to set up a snazzy website, but just throw something up so they can get a web presence.

I'm sure there are some that just don't care, though.

Sign in to follow this