Sign in to follow this  
Protector

Apathy

We can shape our own world by what we say, do, and think

Some things are get ignored and sometimes that's unintentional because of how we're used to dealing with them.

Sometimes we get so close to our friends by trusting them that they get far away

Because they feel close, there is no feeling left for doubting

Same with strangers, they are so far away that there is only doubt

Both become set examples people use to follow in real life situations when meeting people

People stop listening to strangers at all and they don't have a chance to get close

Friends are not questioned and without doubt no new information about them is added

Both are needed, trust with a dot of doubt and doubt with a dot of trust

Doubting and trusting is how we understand each other

75px-Yin_and_Yang.svg.png

We can shape our own world by what we say, do, and think

Some things are get ignored and sometimes that's unintentional because of how we're used to dealing with them.

Sometimes we get so close to our friends by trusting them that they get far away

Because they feel close, there is no feeling left for doubting

Same with strangers, they are so far away that there is only doubt

Both become set examples people use to follow in real life situations when meeting people

People stop listening to strangers at all and they don't have a chance to get close

Friends are not questioned and without doubt no new information about them is added

Both are needed, trust with a dot of doubt and doubt with a dot of trust

Doubting and trusting is how we understand each other

75px-Yin_and_Yang.svg.png

smugness, complacency around people in the way you describe.. the antidote is not doubt, but engagement.

doubt is not the opposite of disengagement. maybe curiosity, wanting to feel contact.

If we are not engaged with one another... it is because we are not being creative in our relationship with being alive.

This is an energetic stagnancy.

More of an issue for me is coming across unwillingness to engage authentically.. that results in apathy on my part. When one is just shown an image of the person instead of the person themselves.. as if they are standing in front of one, but holding up a photograph of themselves. then one either has to decide: play the game of inauthenticity, ie make the transaction symmetrical, or try to break through the facade, or just yawn.

Thats a nice rich soliloquy,

an emotionally wise consideration

For myself I'd vary the theme just for variation to maybe

"non-interference vs involvement"

But as you can see,

it wouldnt likely read smoothly

There is a poet in you dude.

:)

Stosh

Edited by Stosh

Sign in to follow this