Owledge

Someone ever done a trolling contest?

I couldn't find this fun game on the WWW. Could be something for the pit maybe:

An official trolling contest. People start posting stuff in a thread and try to troll as good as they can, which, of course, will be difficult since everybody knows that it's a trolling contest. But that's the challenge and will show a real pro-troll. ^_^

That is the dumbest idea I've ever heard. I'm positive I'd win any trolling contest. I've got (experience) a quote from the Buddhist bible, it says "Michael will win any trolling contest". You're not disagreeing with the Buddha are you!?

Just to be 200% sure, I will roll some Taoist IChing coins. Hold on..tossing... They come up heads, tail, tail, tail..consulting IChing manual. As I thought, Iching #69 Bull thunder squat, meaning 'Michael is Right'! I win!! I am number one, all others are 2 or lower. B)

Edited by thelerner

That is the dumbest idea I've ever had. I'm positive I'd win any loling contest. I've got (experience) a quote from the Buddhist bible, it says "Michael Winn will contest any troll". You're not disagreeing with Bubba are you!?

Buddhist bible?! *facepalm*

Edited by Owledge

*facepalm* the *facepalm*

Alright, scored a double facepalm.. ;)

& it goes without saying I was writing as a Bubba Buddhist Redneck

Edited by thelerner

Dude, you're just projecting your own shadow on an innocent reflection of the Now :ninja:

Bless you :-) :wub::ninja::lol: