Sign in to follow this  
eye_of_the_storm

"White Tantra"

Just starting to look into this myself

it would seem a more effective (Edit Sinfest :P ) path to liberation

requires the sexual union of Man and Woman?

That the most esoteric teachings of all traditions

Buddhism Tao Christian (Gnostic)

is about the above?

radha-krishna1.jpg

8009ry7.jpg

So the Taiji is actually a symbol of sexual union?

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Seems to be an internal alchemy between yin and yang / cultivation and sharing of these energies... 2 give birth to Tao?

“In general, all systems of highest yoga tantra‘s completion stage involve the preliminary process of controlling the vital energies…” - Tsongkhapa, founder of the Gelugpa school of Tibetan Buddhism

“In the view of Tantra, the body’s vital energies are the vehicles of the mind. When the vital energies are pure and subtle, one’s state of mind will be accordingly affected. By transforming these bodily energies we transform the state of consciousness.” - The 14th Dalai Lama

Tantric-buddha.jpg

Don't say "the only true path", that's how people get lost :lol:

That reminds me, I haven't went into depth with the taiji in my learning thread

Anyway, sexual energy is not everything but it's a beginning, it has to change to become something else you could use

Imagine your body is a bottle, you fill that bottle with water and it gets filled from the bottom up, sexual energy is around the bottom of it, when the water rises higher the water is treated as a different kind of energy

Edited by Sinfest
  • Like 1

The Quest for Spiritual Orgasm

Daoist and Tantric Sexual Cultivation in the West

by Michael Winn

By abstaining from intercourse, the spirit has no opportunity for expansiveness,

yin and yang are blocked and cut off from one another.

- Classic of Su Nu (Wile,1992, 7)

http://www.healingtaobritain.com/p67magazinequestforspiritualorgasm.htm

Don't say "the only true path", that's how people get lost :lol:

That reminds me, I haven't went into depth with the taiji in my learning thread

Anyway, sexual energy is not everything but it's a beginning, it has to change to become something else you could use

Imagine your body is a bottle, you fill that bottle with water and it gets filled from the bottom up, sexual energy is around the bottom of it, when the water rises higher the water is treated as a different kind of energy

good analogy - though a bottle full of yang may "explode" ? needs to be balanced by yin... though I read somewhere else through pranayama (breathing techniques)one can control this... not sure if this allows the "highest" alchemical transformation though

Hopefully some folks here have a better understanding than myself :D

Yin and Yang are an illusion, there is a law in place that says the the universe is always in perfect balance because of taiji

You don't need to balance yin and yang because they naturally create each one can't exist by itself

If you think you found a yang of something, you can easily flip it and make it yin

It's like standing in a current, if you face it you feel like you're getting pushed, if you turn around you are being pulled by it

Yet can a male "flip" his gender? How about a female? Yin and Yang may be an illusion from the perspective that transcends them, yet the reality is that they exist (even as illusions) therefore it doesn't make sense to ignore the fact that they exist. They have their place an purpose in nature.

• Like 1

Yet can a male "flip" his gender? How about a female? Yin and Yang may be an illusion from the perspective that transcends them, yet the reality is that they exist (even as illusions) therefore it doesn't make sense to ignore the fact that they exist. They have their place an purpose in nature.

another good point :D

Sign in to follow this