Bumblebee

External qi healers

Hi,

I live north of London (Hertfordshire), UK. I am looking for an experienced energy healer/qigong master in and around London, with a tangible external qi, to help me shift some blockages. I would appreciate any information.

Best regards,

Bumblebee

Hi BumbleBee,

Try emailing Simon Das: [email protected]

He lives in Hatfield and if there are any nearby he will know of them. I'm guessing he will refer you to Paul Whitrod who has a martial arts and healing school in Stratford, East London.. http://www.paulwhitrod.com

There is also Pak Muhammad, who a lot of people here know of, he isn't far from you... he does traditional sufi healing including external energy transmission/healing..

Simon can get you in touch with Pak Muhammad.

All the best,

Ed

Hi RainbowVein :)

Well, i've never had a treatment from him before.. but I have witnessed him giving massage to others at a retreat. He also uses internal energy and literally zaps people with energy :)

There is also the practice of blood cupping to remove impurities from the blood..

I'll be honest it is apparently on the painful side, but also apparently well worth having done for its healing effects..

I'm sure he also uses sufi based prayer and invocation/zihkr.

I'll dig out some footage of him doing healing from youtube and post here :)

Peace

Ed

Hi Ed,

Thank you for the information and the videos. I am not too keen on blood cupping but I will try to contact the sufi master.

I am looking for somebody who can do real external qigong, with no touch or minimal touch. I had it done in Sydney (Australia) several years ago by a Chinese qigong master and could literally feel a kind of electricity zapping the body parts that he touched. Being able to feel something gives me some proof that a given healer/master can actually project qi. Whether their treatment is going to be effective and how they apply the force is probably another matter.

Have you heard of Micheal Tse (http://www.tseqigong.com/) and Alex Wong (http://www.selfhealing.org.uk/)? Both of them teach qigong and do healing in or near London, but I do not know if they use external qi?

Best,

Bumblebee

• Like 1

The video with the Chinese doctor is cool. Thank you PurpleHeaven. It is a shame that he works 250 miles from London.

Best,

Bumblebee

Edited by Bumblebee

Hi BumbleBee,

Sorry for delayed reply. I've heard Michael Tse does do external qi treatment, but i have no idea whether he is an expert or has a strong qi energy. I have not heard of the other guy, sorry.

Sure Simon could help you out, or write directly to paul whitrod, if he can't himself, then he will sure know who can. In a book there is a story about paul whitrod causing a piece of paper to start flickering and moving about using his intent. He is very down to earth about it.. he says it just comes through the training of internal martial arts.. if you don't do the physical training you wont get it, it is a byproduct not a goal though..

All the best,

Ed

Hi Ed. :) Curious - what does traditional sufi healing entail? :huh:

PAIN :lol:

Some pass out, some scream LOUDLY hehe

We thought the security of our location was going to think we were killing people. We ended up with a LOT of bin bags full of blood and plasma soaked paper towels. I dread to imagine what the cleaners thought, we double bagged I just hope nothign leaked :blink: !

I'll be honest it is apparently on the painful side, but also apparently well worth having done for its healing effects..

It can be. But the results are interesting.

I'm sure he also uses sufi based prayer and invocation/zihkr.

I believe he does.

This second one shows the qi zaps :)

I may be wrong. But what you cannot see in the second video is what Pak is actually doing. It is my understanding there is a reason why they are holding hands and why their feet are bare :D

This is based on receiving treatment and experiencing what Pak is doing in the second video. I could be wrong. Santi also explained to me that when Pak has been practising a lot and using the 'electric qi' method he holds a very 'electric' like qi feeling for a while afterwards though it is not as strong. Yet when he treats there would usually be no reason to hold hands.

Best,

Hi,

I live north of London (Hertfordshire), UK. I am looking for an experienced energy healer/qigong master in and around London, with a tangible external qi, to help me shift some blockages. I would appreciate any information.

Best regards,

Bumblebee

What blockages do you have? How do you know waiqi liaofa will be a more preferable method of treatment than herbs, tuina, or acupuncture?

Or are you simply wanting to experience waiqi liaofa?

Paul Whitrod is skilled and has experience with various forms of Chinese medicine. Just what treatment protocals he may choose to use on you would be upto him though.

Pak Muhammad does not use waiqi liaofa. Though his healing is very good. It is, generally, a mixture of blood releasing cupping, followed by a form of qi based guasha using only his hands and fingers (not nails).

On a side note. There are people presenting this type of blood releasing cupping as though it is qigong! They tend to use sleight of hand to hide hide a small needle/blade, and pretend they drew the thick plasma/stagnant blood out with their qi!! Some people will try anything :o

Best,

Metal keys!!! wtf i think we are scaring bumblebee away from an effective treatment mate lol....

Peace

Ed

Hi guys,

Thank you for the good feedback.

I have energy blockages due to physical injuries in the past. I have been working on this stuff for years. I took Chinese herbs for several years, had acupuncture, and did a number of other things, on an off. I believe that any of those methods can help a lot or even resolve a problem if one finds the right combination of a suitable practitioner and therapy, and perhaps a bit of luck as well. I am still looking for such a combination. As for blood cupping, due to blood exposure, I would expect that it should be done in an environment resembling a doctor's surgery, with all infection control measures. Since this is usually not the case I take it off the list.

I have been interested in external qigong for a long time, both as a something to develop internally but also from a western scientific point of view (how does it work physically). In the hands of an experienced practitioner it may be used as a deep level acupuncture, where energy is moved alongside meridians on the surface and deep inside the body. Alan Johnson, a medical qigong master (he is also a martial artist) in the US, who wrote several thick volumes on the subject of medical qigong, covers external qigong in detail. I have never met him myself but judging by the contents of his writings I would expect him to be a powerful qi emitter. However, since I live in the UK I am looking for somebody to work with here.

Thank you guys for the names. I need to contact some of those people now.

Best,

Bumblebee

Metal keys!!! wtf i think we are scaring bumblebee away from an effective treatment mate lol....

Peace

Ed

Hahaha! :lol::oB)

Bumblebee. The keys are not part of Pak's treatment protocol.

From the little I know, generally the treatments involve preparation massage, blood letting with cupping and the 'gua sha' type Qi massage. Releasing the blood is not painful, though it can be daunting to people unfamiliar to this type of work. The videos Ed posted show this treatment well.

Pak doesn't like using Glass for his treatments, he says its no good for the qi or something to that effect. Hence using Buffalo horns. I used to have a pic of me with them attached but have no idea where I saved it.

The 'electric' qigong is something common in South East Asia and is used for various purposes. It uses the electricity straight out of the wall with no transformer other than Pak. Pak uses it to clear channels etc. I have no idea if he would choose to use it or not. It was not part of the treatments we organised for people when I met him. It was an 'after dinner' thing for those still around after the event and who wanted to experience it.

The keys amp up the electric qigong due to their conductivity, it BURNS!!! and feels like you are being cut with a white hot blade. Well it can do, it did for me on the yin channels on the inside of my arms. Though of course it does not actually burn the flesh haha. It depends on the blockages you have :(

When talking to some participants months after the event I found that some had proposed that Pak was generating the juice himself and the cables were for show to help people not freak out. I disagreed, I was there when Pak talked to Santi about his progress and gave him feedback to improve his training.

Hope this clarifies and does not put people off. It is what it is, and its very good healing.

Best,

Hi guys,

Thank you for the good feedback.

I have energy blockages due to physical injuries in the past. I have been working on this stuff for years. I took Chinese herbs for several years, had acupuncture, and did a number of other things, on an off. I believe that any of those methods can help a lot or even resolve a problem if one finds the right combination of a suitable practitioner and therapy, and perhaps a bit of luck as well. I am still looking for such a combination. As for blood cupping, due to blood exposure, I would expect that it should be done in an environment resembling a doctor's surgery, with all infection control measures. Since this is usually not the case I take it off the list.

I have been interested in external qigong for a long time, both as a something to develop internally but also from a western scientific point of view (how does it work physically). In the hands of an experienced practitioner it may be used as a deep level acupuncture, where energy is moved alongside meridians on the surface and deep inside the body. Alan Johnson, a medical qigong master (he is also a martial artist) in the US, who wrote several thick volumes on the subject of medical qigong, covers external qigong in detail. I have never met him myself but judging by the contents of his writings I would expect him to be a powerful qi emitter. However, since I live in the UK I am looking for somebody to work with here.

Thank you guys for the names. I need to contact some of those people now.

Best,

Bumblebee

I would check out Alex Wong, he lives and treats in Surrey. I went to meet him and was impressed by his subtle but powerful Qi that mostly made me giggle not hurt :D

It is very interesting that some masters use their own, internally generated, qi, while others use a mains power. However, once they harness the power, both types seem to utilize their bodies to conduct and modulate the electric current. I am wondering if what reaches a patient, or at least a therapeutic part of it, is actually the same - a modulated electric current (a bit like the electro-acupuncture) but a master uses his expertise to guide it to suitable points on the body and alongside relevant meridians.

I am not saying that this is all there is to external qi, since some masters can project it at a distance, so there must be some kind of a carrier wave which allows it to travel between an emitter and a receiver. A fascinating topic indeed. In the 1990-ies there was a huge surge of scientific research into qigong and qi in China, and many publications were produced. I am not sure why but this research later almost completely dried up, and since 2000 there were only sporadic publications on the topic in China and Japan. I believe that the part of external qigong which interacts with the physical body is grounded in the human electrophysiology. Its precise mechanisms are probably unknown to science, so a scientific revolution is waiting to happen.

Bumblebee

Edited by Bumblebee
  • Like 2