skydog

Techniques to live off energy and fasting

I lost my debit card in a foreign country and potentially I may go a few days without food, ideally I want to have food, but I was curious if people know of any techniques where they live off qi Ive fasted for a day a couple of times recently with this spontaneous movements..?

I lost my debit card in a foreign country and potentially I may go a few days without food, ideally I want to have food, but I was curious if people know of any techniques where they live off qi Ive fasted for a day a couple of times recently with this spontaneous movements..?

Ummm, are you serious? You may be able to fast for a few days with normal energy levels if you have enormous amounts of spare chi, or have the ability to access it, but otherwise, off the cuff, you have no chance of creating chi from nothing. It would have been wiser to have prepared for this eventuality some years ago, to become proficient in it, not on the day that you need it.

I know I am a bit of a douche here, but, really... call your mum or dad, grandma or granddad, or best friend, get them to wire some money over to you, go to the motel manager where you are at and tell them your problem, thats a much wiser use of your chi than trying to breathe air.

Just on this topic of 'breatharians', I knew a guy who studied under a famous breatharian of that time, he would last maybe three days without food them binge on sweets, over and over, I shudder to think what his diabetes looks like these days. His teacher did a breatharian fast and only lasted 4 days before she had to go to hospital.

I do believe that one can become a breatharian, but not overnight, good luck mate, you are in a tight spot, but fasting for any extended length of time, especially away from the safety of home and support networks, is not a really good idea given you are in a strange country and might have to go to hospital if you starve too long.

• Like 2

If you are healthy a few days fast should be easy as long as you have water, theoretically you could go without food for weeks without any qi practices or anything