Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Ecstatic spontaneous movement in comparison to spontaneous movement.

I was doing a lot of spontaneous movement practices which I found immensely helpful.

Two things I noticed- During the time I was doing the movements my mind would wonder.

One day I got really angry on the verge of violent, I was slightly ashamed of myself, thinking all my meditative practices where is it leading me, I need to develop personality traits.

So I read more of the book shaking medicine.

Actually I came to the conclusion that the bushmen shamans focus on feelings of love and kindness then shaking- Kind of like the buddhist development of compassion, it also talks about bradford keeneys method- feeling positive feelings and allowing the shake.

Ratu Bagus focuses on the mantra "Om swastiastu ratu bagus" while feeling the body, and appreciation, I guess trust and healing sounds. Also until a laughing comes out

feeling safety, love, compassion, kindness, joy, ecstasy, relaxation, playfulness/sillyness, , contentment, trust, appreciation by thought then feeling it so strong you sing/shake/move spontaneously...powerful practice...and one that actually makes you nice it seems that a lot of meditation and feeling good activities dont really translate to being kind.

Anyways my own experiences of this newer kind is an amazing creative energy, feeling of safety and trust and kindness I didnt have before. Stronger ability to manifest goals- Appreciation (the secret), little need for sleep.

Fantastic. I do the Ratu Bagus Shaking everyday also for 90 minutes. The latest practice has shifted from the OSRB mantra to the Gayatri Mantra and we actually sing it while shaking. It took some getting used to, but now I don't feel like going back to the music.

Lots of emotional release, clarity and deep devotion are common themes in my practice.

And true, the focus in on feeling the mantra, feeling joyful and happy (feeling your soul) and gently letting whatever process (negative feelings) that comes up to be shaken :)

Blessings,

SriChi

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this