Sign in to follow this  
phore

mercury tooth filling removal

Hey im thinking of having my mercury fillings removed. I was wondering should i get a professional to do this or is there an inexpensive safe way to do it at home?

Hey im thinking of having my mercury fillings removed. I was wondering should i get a professional to do this or is there an inexpensive safe way to do it at home?

I dont know much... though be careful about heavy metal poisoning

may have to do some sort of detox after it

Hi Phore,

not a dental expert but from what I have seen / read, definitely a Pro's job :excl:

I had one removed a while back & the Dentist was wearing a face mask plus eye shield.

Whilst I had a mouthful of rubber to catch all of the bits !!!

Basher

No dude. You need to go to a dentist, so they can extract it, then place a composite in it's place.

• Like 1

Ive got an ionic foot detox machine and cilantro recipes for chelation and such.

Im planning on calling a holistic dentist from the surrounding area when ofice hours start in 30 min. Ive wanted this done for 4 years now but havent really had the money.

I wonder if my insurance will support this kind of thing.

Doing it yourself is highly dangerous. Get a professional to do it. Not just any old dentist, but one who is trained and skilled in doing it. Its got to be done right.

• Like 1

You do not want just any dentist taking it out. It was one of them that put it in, right? They don't think there is anything wrong with them in the first place. I just had mine taken out 8 months ago. You need to find a dentist that thinks the same way you do about them. He is likely to do it right and keep you safe. If it is a matter of money then wait a little longer and save up to get the job done right. You don't want any more mercury in your system than there already is. Good luck!

Ive been looking for a mercury free dentist, with safe removal procedures. Their hard to come by in Arkansas, but i found this list.

http://www.greenpeople.org/HolisticDentistry.html

On the list closest to me is:

http://www.drhodous.com/

I spoke to the receptionist this morning and asked about their mercury free procedures.

She said that they use mercury free fillings, practice safe mercury filling removal, and practice safe mercury disposal.

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment for next week. I was only able to speak with a receptionist but she said one of the head assistants would be contacting me on Monday. She will be able to answer more questions as pertaining to the safety protocols for amalgam removal. Also possibly giving me a price range. The receptionist said, looking through recent records, 142 for one small filling, 202 for 2 fillings in one tooth. If it is in this price range then it is affordable to me.

I would very much like to avoid heavy metal poisoning, so I'm avoiding the regular riff-Raff in the dentistry profession.

Thanks for the info i will have to check out the chorella.

Hi Phore,

That sounds good to me. I did some research recently as I want to have mercury fillings removed too and dentist at emergency adviced that the best is to get it done by someone who specialeses in doing it or has a lot of expirience (very good at it)plus not to take out few at one time.

Ok heres my Mercury detox plan.

After i have the amalgams removed i will begin this.

-Consumption of lots of fresh cilantro- in the form of pesto, and other recipies. for chelation.

-Bentonite clay baths- Aztec healing clay, magnetic properties pull heavy metals from pores.

-Ionic foot bath- Runs an ionic current through the body for detoxification purposes. I will probably do a standard 2x/week for 12 weeks treatment.

-Chorella- broken cell wall 500 mg tablets. for chelation.

-Oil pulling with organic extra virgin coconut oil.

-Celtic Sea Salt- for mineral supplementation.

-eggs for protein.

-various alkalizing foods such as apple cider vinegar, lemons, limes, and other fruits.

-qigong and meditation.

- will attempt ro avoid wheat and dairy for a few weeks. Oats, unbleached rice, nut milks, possibly flax milk or coconut.

- I will try to get a massage every few weeks.

What do you guys think of my plan.

Good plan, no doubt about getting them out!

Last year I had 14 amalgam fillings removed by a biological dentist in the Netherlands.

It took around 10 months before they where al removed with coverdam etc.

She first replaced all the bad/old fillings.

Then she only wanted to do 1 row at the time

end she wanted a few weeks in between.

I kept from each filling a little piece, each filling might have a slight different make up.

And with a bio resonance practioner I can test how far I am in the detox of the heavy metals.

In the beginning of October 2011 the third row did get removed.

Weird thing was that I realised in the evening that something was switched off. Like a radiosender off station.It has not switched back on.

When the last row was gone. I started allso on a 'Barlauch" garlich liquid a teaspoon a day.

and chlorella.

I am still on a high dose chlorella

and do hot baths.Every week I improve.

The reason that I did get them removed was all so to conquer chronic Lyme.

Now, when I brush my teeth I feel so pleased with my white mouth no gray shining through.

Unfortunately I had not enough money to get ceramic inlays. But If you are young and have not a lot of fillings to replace.... that might be away too go.

O and I think that a liver cleanse a la A. Morritz is smarter to do before the removals then after.

Good Luck

Edited by Sjoukje

Ok heres my Mercury detox plan.

After i have the amalgams removed i will begin this.

-Consumption of lots of fresh cilantro- in the form of pesto, and other recipies. for chelation.

There's various other chelators too. Chelation can be a tricky process with the stronger ones, though.
Substances found in cilantro, chlorella (algae), garlic, and sodium alginate also assist in the mobilization of metals. Finally the prescription drugs, DMSA and DMPS are, arguably, the strongest chelating agents.
(Sodium Alginate is a "natural" food additive that should be fairly safe to try.)

Ive decided to add liquid zeolite and colloidal gold to my list.

Zeolite is apparently a magnet for heavy metals and other toxin.

Ive heard colloidal gold can help heal mercurys damage to the body and brain.

Sign in to follow this