Sign in to follow this  
poozle

Getting settled in seminal cultivation: requesting tips on how to better digest sexual energy

So I am progressing, but at a slow and bumbling pace. I am talking about seminal cultivation or retention or whatever terms are used. I can go for a few weeks, but here is where I would like some comments. I get so full when I deposit the sexual energy in my stomach( tan tien). If I even have a couple bites of food after 6 oclockish I get so full I am gaurenteed to have a wet dream later that night when I am sleeping. Also It gets to the point, where it's somewhat manageable, but I get so full from the energy it seems like I'm not digesting fast enuf and as time goes by I have more and more energy that needs to be moved, deposited and digested. I would like to finish this by saying that I am deeply in love with seminal cultivation. The feeling is indescribable. I do have some guesses as to how I should proceed but I would also like to hear from you guys. I would appreciate no comments about desire and lust, as I am not having trouble with those, only with the digesting of the energy. Also it's just nice being able to talk to the t bums about this as I don't have anyone else to chat with about it. I appreciate ur guys' support!! :)

Take creative action, it will help somewhat, I can't say if it will stop your wet dreams though. Good luck.

Generally when people are doing seminal cultivation or retention it is because they need the extra energy for internal alchemy or some kind of intense activity that requires lots of energy and intensity.

For me personally i have found it useful to channel my excess energy into some kind of activity, primarily Chi-Gung.

• Like 1

Generally when people are doing seminal cultivation or retention it is because they need the extra energy for internal alchemy or some kind of intense activity that requires lots of energy and intensity.

For me personally i have found it useful to channel my excess energy into some kind of activity, primarily Chi-Gung.

"Mindful emptiness" or "empty mindfulness" is essential as an paradoxically active/passive state of mind; this is one of the main keys of jing/shen cultivation..formless awareness of breath and body, w/reverse breathing..sure you can spend an hour hard at work at nei-gong or chi-gong exercises to help sublimate sexual energy, but if the other 16 or w/e hours of the day are wasted with incessant mind chatter/sexual fantasy/egoic indulgence then all will be nearly wasted. This practice in optimal state is a non-stop cultivation, 24 hours, where balance among stillness/movement/physical exercise is key. Physical exercise is a MUST for this practice to help sublimate/channel the energy or you will go mad or repeatedly lust/fall back into unconscious ejaculation. And it is more than just not jacking off, but refraining from all sexual thoughts! In semen retention sexual energy/jing is transmuted into chi stored in the dan tian, if it becomes stagnant/overcondensed w/o proper free flow among whole energy body because of not enough physical exertion then ejaculation is inevitable whether conscious or unconscious, it is like a dam haphazardly built to hold overwhelming, increasing amounts of water, water pressure will overwhelm its weak foundation and spill over.

• Like 1

thank you to all three of you guys! fizix thank you for the time you put in to the answer! you guys have given the support i was looking for and more :) your guy's comments have sparked many possibilities in my mind to help my practice. i would like to ask a few more questions.

1. have any of you guys found it necessary to eat less or that you are able to eat less when you do cultivation/retention?

2. what do u guys mean by reverse breathing? is that another name for alternate nostril breathing?

3. i will consider adding more physical excersize to my routine. However i spend most of my free time with meditation and energy work (especially im trying to learn astral projection and heal me knee) i would like to think that if done properly these activities should work well with feeding off the extra stored up energy. any thoughts?

4. i am starting to think that i am extra sensitive to the negative side effects of ejaculation. or maybe i have just become more sensitive to them by giving it more attention. i really, really, suffer from the cons of ejaculation for at least 12 to 14 days. especially the last couple of years i have had a strong headache/tension/pressure in my forehead after ejaculation. it lasts the whole 12-14 days of recovery time, and it really gets in the way of meditating and energy work. i have spent a lot of time and effort trying to figure out the cause of this and the only thing that helps so far is simply when my sexual energy recovers from ejaculation and is strong enuf to start circulating again. if anyone has any experience with this i would love to hear a little bit from you! i know many say that the seminal energy provides nourishment to the brain, i was wondering if the constant energy cultivation/intermittent failure from ejaculation plays a role here.

again thank you for your time guys! if anyone has any more thoughts that relate to what i have just posted i would very much like to hear them!

Edited by poozle

Sign in to follow this