Sign in to follow this  
Mokona

Information Sharing

The intent is to create a space to share a bit of information on whichever practice you are currently up to, and what effects temporary or long term they have been having. This can give the board an idea of what is available, and what the benefits or even negative side effects of whichever practice you are using.

I'll start:

Kundalini Awakening Program(KAP) Since starting KAP I've noticed an increase in my positive moods and nearly the ability to control some of my emotions. Sometimes I'll start feeling happy for seemingly no reason and just smile. It has been very useful on contingency deployments. Through KAP i've had a few small interesting energetic sensations as well, such as energy moving around my hips while out running(while doing KAP's Secret Smile and cycling through the body)

I've also started Jeff Primack's system. The amount of chi I feel around my body during practice of his system, and now during KAP is greatly, greatly increased, and during walking qigong/wuji I can feel the magnetism associated with chi pushing me around, just a bit. i'll also mention, just standing for an hour or more doing his system has increased my leg strength a bit. But it's a good burn like in HORSE STANCE! (You know who i'm talking to with those CAPS) :-p The ability to feel qi is the best benefit I have had thus far from this system, feeling it is so much more different than just going through movements, with the occasional energy twinge.

Alright guys, if you like the vibe go ahead and share.

A new addition to my practice is 1 hour shaking medicine with music, so its kind of half dancing half shaking, spontaneous and fun. A good sweat and detox. I wake up my muscles stiff, like when I was younger and and training athletics.

My preoccupation is this nagging feeling of angst or dissatisfaction in moments of boredom. Blissful periods come and go, but when there is no relative bliss, there is this toxic samsaric liquid in the body. I have many ways to counteract it, it just seems this battle that goes on and on, and just when you think you've made progress, it rears its head again.

My concentration has been crap lately, but sometimes often reach this point where I am meditating and also dreaming in a kind of limited monochrome way at the same time. Not lucidly, but its being other people in other situations with voices and points of view, but at the same time meditating.

Sign in to follow this