tulku

Why I am Diligent in curbing my Lust and Sexual Desires

Oh great, now that I say one must suppress the sexual desires in order to properly cultivate, this means I am trolling

Nope...a lot of other people here experiment with suppressing sexual desires, myself as well. That's not the issue at all.

http://torontojungle.com/forum/showthread.php/16379-The-18-levels-of-Chinese-Hell

Chamber of Oil Cauldrons – Sex offenders such as rapists, lechers, adulterers are fried in oil in this chamber.

Chamber of Eye-gouging – Peeping toms who go around peeking and leering have their eyeballs gouged out in this chamber.

This sounds like peasant/populace control propanganda based on a very skewed interpretation of the afterlife. Souls tend only to experience those things upon crossing over if they EXPECT them (or if they have extreme guilt).

Edited by Enishi

This sounds like peasant/populace control propanganda based on a very skewed interpretation of the afterlife. Souls tend only to experience those things upon crossing over if they EXPECT them (or if they have extreme guilt).

More often than not, it is the souls themselves who requested such punishments.

One womans garbage is another mans holy wondrousness, true enough.

So Tulku you are on a mission.. are you intending to post about the same topic ad infinitum on this board?

If he keeps up the words (can one call it a promise?), he wrote in this post

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23438-how-to-transform-prison-planet-earth-into-immaterial-world-of-neither-perception-nor-non-perception/page__view__findpost__p__336760

he would be required by himself to stfu after the date he set for doomsday - or at least next year.

If he keeps up the words (can one call it a promise?), he wrote in this post

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/23438-how-to-transform-prison-planet-earth-into-immaterial-world-of-neither-perception-nor-non-perception/page__view__findpost__p__336760

he would be required by himself to stfu after the date he set for doomsday - or at least next year.

yes sir or madam,

everything will change for me end of this year or next year..

after end of this year, nobody in the universe will have anymore excuses

yes sir or madam,

everything will change for me end of this year or next year..

after end of this year, nobody in the universe will have anymore excuses

What if you're wrong?

What will you do then?

• Like 1

What if you're wrong?

What will you do then?

Whatever else he does, if he keeps his word he won't post about it anymore here.

:lol:

I suggest to the mods: ban tulku for trolling,

Hmnnnn, is he trolling us, or are we trolling him?

He has a somewhat extreme view and we're trying to change it. We are the ones writing in his Thread. His views are certain out of step in mainline society, but less so (somewhat) in our Taoist/Buddhist circle.

I'm bowing out of Tulku's threads. I leave with this: As we get older our points of view change. It seems impossible, but often we laugh at old ideas we once clinged to with all our might.

Don't do anything rash. Keep an open mind. Look for the good in the world.

Good luck.

Michael out.

I suggest to the mods: ban tulku for trolling, and also to help him find a more useful outlet for whatever he's going through (like professional mental health services).

:lol:

Damn, hit reply instead of edit. After saying Michael out, I fudged and added a line below.

Hmnnnn, is he trolling us, or are we trolling him?

He has a somewhat extreme view and we're trying to change it. We are the ones writing in his Thread. His views are certain out of step in mainline society, but less so (somewhat) in our Taoist/Buddhist circle.

I'm bowing out of Tulku's threads. I leave with this: As we get older our points of view change. It seems impossible, but often we laugh at old ideas we once clinged to with all our might.

Don't do anything rash. Keep an open mind. Look for the good in the world.

Good luck.

Michael out.

I'll add, if Tulku does something stupidly drastic then Scotty will be proved absolutely right, and we've been giving an intrepid audience to someone who needed professional help.

Edited by thelerner

I remember when there were only a few of these types of ridiculous posts once in a while...only a few pseudo-enlightened, self-proclaimed gurus... now this forum is so full of misinformation-diarrhea... what happened? TTB turning into a conspiracy theory forum 'metaphysics' section...?

Edited by fizix
  • Like 6

I remember when there were only a few of these types of ridiculous posts once in a while...only a few pseudo-enlightened, self-proclaimed gurus... now this forum is so full of misinformation-diarrhea... what happened? TTB turning into a conspiracy theory forum 'metaphysics' section...?

f,

If your curious I posted earlier, in hopes of sparking good conversation and intent to share useful information. Please use it.

With the Day of Judgment coming in less than 8 months time, I just wanna do my best to let all in here know the dangers of succumbing to their inner demons.

Succumbing to lovely ladies is what I'd most like to do with my last 8 months. Thanks for the warning, puritan!

• Like 3