Sign in to follow this  
ToP-fan

Are We Being Turned Into Robots?

For quite awhile now, I've noticed some very disturbing conditions that seem to be affecting us individually and collectively.................In day to day situations, whether it's at the grocery store, the mall, anywhere there are groups of people,.....look at the faces of your fellow beings............It's like everybody is in some sort of shock.................A blank vacant stare from behind the eyes..............The "nobody's home" syndrome.............There seems to be an awareness or spiritual essence that is missing.................I know we have the affairs of day to day life and we're not going to go around smiling like a "Moonie" at everyone we encounter...............It just seems like we're all afraid of each other......................One of the things I think has contributed to this is the acceleration of personal technology..........mp3 players, the internet, cell phones........................especially cell phones!...................Why don't we have them permanently implanted on our ears like those Mr. Spock devices I see everywhere and we never have to miss that important call....................This could be something for another thread, but I think this "lost essence " is part of a greater plan to keep us separate and fearful and when we are collectively in this condition how could we ever unite if the global climate called for it?

• Like 1

It just seems like we're all afraid of each other......................

Seems to be very true... In just a very short period of time I experienced two people who behaved like being afraid of me making two steps away from me as I just made a half-step towards them

(i checked myself if I was smelling or looking furios afterwards... don't think I was)

>>This could be something for another thread, but I think this "lost essence " is part of a greater plan to keep us separate and fearful and when we are collectively in this condition how could we ever unite if the global climate called for it?<

Now please tell me: who is behind that plan?

with Smiles

Harry

Edited by sunshine

Sounds like you have had some sort of spiritual awakening. Suddenly becoming aware that something is not quite right.

There are many theories. Some reasonable, some laughable and some bizaar.

I have often contemplated these problems and have done a lot of research into these problems and causes. To be honest my conclusion was so frightening that it caused depression and a near inability to function in society. I am still quite scarred by it.

Believe me, you have opened a pandoras box.

Where you go from here may shape your life forever.

This sounds very melodramatic but I am talking from experience. I have always questioned even the most basic assumptions out of pure curiosity. When these assumptions no longer hold up to argument then the beliefs they are founded on collapse. Leaving a large void.

Replacing these beliefs with a different but solid foundation that holds up to argument will cause many problems. It will give you a different view on life. You will see the world differently as to some extent you already do.

What I am trying to say is that its great that you are no longer part of the herd and are self-aware. I don't know if this will make you happier or sad. If you keep asking questions like this then your awareness of these problems will increase to the point where you may wish that you never had asked.

I sound like a crazed nutter but my curiosity, questioning and natural desire to explore a subject to its depth has taken me down many paths that may have been better not explored.

I hope I have been able to contribute to the discussion

• Like 1

It is REALLY easy to get caught up in the Babylon mess. Technology can help and hurt us.

WATCHING TELEVISION IS HYPONOSIS. This is why they call it "programming"!!!

Seriously! My parents are addicted to TV. I feel really bad about it becuase as a child, I was addicted and they told me not to watch so much. Now, I try to tell my parents but dont want to hurt their feelings. Instead, I try to tell them to study qigong. :lol:

what a life!!!!!!!!

Its an old phenomena. Glenn Morris writes about taking people through Greater Kundalini and having them react like.. everyone is a robot, they walk around so dull and unaware.

That phenomena aside, there are fewer connects these days. We have to work to be connected. Damn look at what WE are doing right now. Connecting through a highly impersonal cold computer screen.

I think its a serious problem, but not a conspiracy. From what I've heard some asian countries are experiencing it even worse. The solution is joining volunteering, trying new things.

Michael

I used to notice that and care about it, but now I don't.

It's like I went through a phase when I de-meshed from society and so noticed the difference between them and me. Now, I operate in parallel to society. I can be in it, but not get caught by it (okay, not very often... :rolleyes: except when my team loses... :P ).

I've got my wife, my son, the moon and sun, Earth, all of nature...and an infinity of astral connections! Who needs more?

It is REALLY easy to get caught up in the Babylon mess. Technology can help and hurt us.

WATCHING TELEVISION IS HYPONOSIS. This is why they call it "programming"!!!

Seriously! My parents are addicted to TV. I feel really bad about it becuase as a child, I was addicted and they told me not to watch so much. Now, I try to tell my parents but dont want to hurt their feelings. Instead, I try to tell them to study qigong. :lol:

what a life!!!!!!!!

My mom too. She can watch tv from 5pm until 11pm, plus a few hours in the day and then think she doesnt watches alot of tv when I tell her she watches too much. Thats the woman who didnt allow us kids to watch more than an hour a day! I dont even own a tv now.

This sounds very melodramatic but I am talking from experience. I have always questioned even the most basic assumptions out of pure curiosity. When these assumptions no longer hold up to argument then the beliefs they are founded on collapse. Leaving a large void.

Perhaps you should consider spending some more time at just that point. We tend to do whatever we can to avoid that place, such as building up new worldviews "that hold up to argument", but underneath even these are more unexamined assumptions. Maybe just try to let all that go. Just be in the void, since thats where we already are. Just recognize it. Can be scary yes, and I can't say that I've recognized it in fullness, but just give it try. You are already doing it every moment that you aren't actively telling yourself something about the world. What do we REALLY know? I thnk you've looked deep enough to see that the answer to that is not much, maybe nothing.

I'm just guessing, but perhaps admiting unresolvable uncertainty is better than the alternatives that you are exploring. It doesn't mean that unfolding does not continue, there's just a little less juice to illusion. Whatever that means.

Grand Trinity - WATCHING TELEVISION IS HYPONOSIS. This is why they call it "programming"!!!

Seriously! My parents are addicted to TV. I feel really bad about it becuase as a child, I was addicted and they told me not to watch so much. Now, I try to tell my parents but dont want to hurt their feelings. Instead, I try to tell them to study qigong. laugh.gif

what a life!!!!!!!!

After my mother had gotten out of ICU (she was in there for 27 days) she had a serious uphill of healing to get done. My whole family have been increasingly attaching themselves to television programs like CNN (major brainwashing there, lol) and the new dramas such as Nip Tuck and Lost, just a crazy amount of "tuning in" going on in the wrong places, hahahah .... on top of that everyone in my mother's household (5 adults) were heavy smokers.

Not only did she stop smoking cold turkey, but they generally respect her and do it outside, and ALSO she's joined me for regiments of qigong in all sorts of forms. She took on learning it easily and smoothly, and has told me that its done amazing things for her. We also started running, and working each other chiropractically. It's a good system going on !!

According to her last comments in conversation, she doesn't miss her old habits at all ....

still lots of work to do !!! I know what kind of life work you are talkin about, GT !!! My mother has been doing this with me, despite all the ignorant and snide comments the rest of the family make about it ... (and it can get downright mean, indeedy) but the beauty of the work is that you learn to take that all in stride ...

*grins nonchalantly*

She must have done an excellent job mothering to have raised such an exceptional daughter.

Grin any way you want,

Michael

What about the idea that the world we see is a reflection of our own psyche?

Oh dear. Then mine must be pretty much messed up... :blink:

Thanks guys for all the imput and observations.............I wish we could hang in person and have discussions on all kinds of things...............Cat, I think you hit the nail on the head as ar as the psyche goes...............Sunshine.............on who that might be?.........There are various theories that we are intenionally being dumbed down through our educational systems and that the ultimate goal is for a one world government........a "New World Order" so to speak............There are many web sites for research such as Alex Jones, Jeff Rense and Warrior Matrix..................Two Trees..........I agree wih Michael

There is already a bigining to a one world government & I for one think it a very good step in the right direction of world Peace and mutual understanding. I trust and believe that Cultural diversity will not go away, but our common humanity will grow stronger.

The concept of Namaste is one that is very relavent here. If we relate to the inner god-head and soul of one-another we get past the superfiscial crap and fear.

I have seldom had a TV in my home. I miss foot-ball watching at home but find going to the local pizzaria to watch a game adds to the fun. (the guys who work there are mostly Giants fans too).

I have been very angry at the current administration inthe USA for fear-mongering and devisiveness. I am very happy now that their power is waning. I think that we need the world to be more united and less sectarian.

I also think that Bahai can be a help in Islamic countries to bring a more peaceful view of "the others" from their perspective...

so I end once more with Namaste!-

Interesting and important topic. That is a good insight about Bahai! That kind of thing is well needed around the globe, although they should integrate with Taoists too!

The promisies and potential pitfall of a NWO (New World Order) is something I study a lot. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" it says on our one dollard bills in the USA with the Great seal...(look at the symbolism...)

This means "new secular world order" because in the future, people plan to have heart-based spiritual science. Some of these people are evil and some, like Tao bums, are good-hearted people. Overall I think everyone is good hearted and has good intentions.

Here is a chart of the supposed illuminati.

cover-about_illuminati_pyramid.gif

Doing a google of "council of 13" brings up the supposed website of an illuminati insider named Steww Webb. His website details:

Well, it appears I cannot cut and paste due to security, nor copy from the pages HTML, but here is the link:

Notice the last, number seven on the list is really interesting :lol:http://www.stewwebb.com/Illuminati_Council...ld%20Order.html

Oh and Darin, about our TV watching parents? This is really funny and sad!

Edited by GrandTrinity

The promisies and potential pitfall of a NWO (New World Order) is something I study a lot. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" it says on our one dollard bills in the USA with the Great seal...(look at the symbolism...)

This means "new secular world order" because in the future, people plan to have heart-based spiritual science. Some of these people are evil and some, like Tao bums, are good-hearted people. Overall I think everyone is good hearted and has good intentions.

Actually, it means "New order for the ages." The new order in this case is a government built on philosophical principles rather than the existing monarchies and such things in Europe. The American government took the ideals of Enlightenment philosophy and created a new government. The founders believed they were doing something completely new and different. Masonic lodges were places were the ideals of liberty, equality, civic duty, etc. were spread. New world order would be "novus ordo mundi."

Most spiritual traditions tell us to look within, not without.

As an advocate for tenants rights I have changed how things are done by those in power and how people relate to those who pull the strings. Anyone person can snip the puppet strings of many. Educate each-other to our rights and fight for them. The Powerful are mostly paper-tigers. For the most part the rich & powerful are spoiled and insipid with little character to fall back on.

One of the great loves of my life was the daughter of George Berthoin - a founder of the Europen Union, and a real force for a world united in prosperity and peace. He thought I had many false notions of the human potential for diversity amid unity -he was far more pragmatic as opposed to my "cosmic" oneness theory that related to my early understanding of Taoism- he is a pretty devout Catholic too...He is part of the power elite of our world. He is also a good man, who raised wonderful daughters. His rise to power was pretty benign, and well-meaning. Even if the wrong people ended up with the most power-(in my view)...

Because there are some truly evil people in the world who love to torture their fellow man. Make no mistake they want to rule and make the world miserable, because they themselves are souless and empty beings. They will inslave the fools who let them.

I just viewed the movie "My Dinner With Andre " again... It touches on many of the subjects we discuss here. It is well worth viewing.

Again I do not watch TV, but have an extensive collection of movies to relax with, as well as several hundred books to enjoy in my leasure moments. I do not miss the intrusions of the mass media much at all- (only Giants football) - at that not so very much!

Be a srvant to your fellow humans and get off the tread-mill of consumerism. You will feel much better about the world and your place in it.

Edited by Wayfarer64

For quite awhile now, I've noticed some very disturbing conditions that seem to be affecting us individually and collectively.................In day to day situations, whether it's at the grocery store, the mall, anywhere there are groups of people,.....look at the faces of your fellow beings............It's like everybody is in some sort of shock.................A blank vacant stare from behind the eyes..............The "nobody's home" syndrome.............There seems to be an awareness or spiritual essence that is missing.................I know we have the affairs of day to day life and we're not going to go around smiling like a "Moonie" at everyone we encounter...............It just seems like we're all afraid of each other......................One of the things I think has contributed to this is the acceleration of personal technology..........mp3 players, the internet, cell phones........................especially cell phones!...................Why don't we have them permanently implanted on our ears like those Mr. Spock devices I see everywhere and we never have to miss that important call....................This could be something for another thread, but I think this "lost essence " is part of a greater plan to keep us separate and fearful and when we are collectively in this condition how could we ever unite if the global climate called for it?

It appears as though there is a common form of 'programming'. I noticed (at least) the following:

1. People seem to have some kind of fear, almost a paranoia.

2. Blank faces and going about like robots doing monotonous tasks.

3. Unconcerned with anything that doesn't affect their immediate life/style, i.e world events etc.

I have to agree with you: "This could be something for another thread, but I think this "lost essence " is part of a greater plan to keep us separate and fearful and when we are collectively in this condition how could we ever unite if the global climate called for it?"

The way things are going at the moment portrays a bleak future. On the positive side however, more and more people are waking up and 'unplugging'.

If you watch enough T.V you'll end up on medication.

"If you watch enough T.V you'll end up on medication."

HAHAHA, thats classic!

New Order of the Ages, Ne World Order, New Secular World Order, whatever the translation is (I have heard all these) it is all the same meaning.

They see a future of unification between religions. They want to "robotize" us so as to transcend religion. That is the new world order. Perhaps Maharishi's Trandscendental Meditation will take over the world. It sure seems like his New World Order vision is one of the most comprehensive (judging by the breadth and depth of his teachings).

However, I think the most comprehensive, overall, is the United Nations and also Ken Wilber's vision. I think Manly P Hall has a vision too, which will and could be important.

I am buying a book called Ancient Future which is about this...

True, lets not focus too much on the negative "black hole" but rather, see the positive potential that will come out of this. For that, you might want to check out some Ken Wilber action!!!!!!!!!! Also see the Michael Tsarion lecture about 2012 on google or watch any Jordan Maxwell vidio on google video, trust me!

Here is a link to a three hour ILLUMINATING Jordan Maxwell lecture:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=83...xwell&hl=en

Please note that Maxwell is a pesamist though, he knows about the most corrupt underpinnings of society, religion, government - the bottom of the barrel. At the same time he unites their core... his 42 years of intense research is available to us for free. This is the dude who the researchers research (i.e. David Icke and Zacharia Sitchin and perhaps Ken Wilber.)

Edited by GrandTrinity

I'm just reading and watching Michael Tsarion , so I did a board search on him and this 5 year old thread came up.:)

I liked reading it and thought I 'd bump it , to see if our current members look around and find people robotic, and where the board is at with a sense that we are actively reclaiming our freedom here with our practices and unveilings via discussion.

I do believe that we all here avoid the numbing of our sensitivity with violent tv and over use of tv, I wonder if we also reclaim our freedom in other ways, for example, how much do you decide what you want to eat and feed your family, and how much are you forced into eating what the local supermarket wants you to eat?!

It's a potential "Us & Them" thread, with the 'them' being those that sell us commodities and inhibit our choice to say 'no'.... how many of us dont have a mobile phone now? Did we actually want one?! ( Why were public call boxes always vandalised?!)

In the tradition I study they say seeing other people as robots is the easy part, seeing yourself is the hard bit

• Like 3

In the tradition I study they say seeing other people as robots is the easy part, seeing yourself is the hard bit

ha!

and aaaarrrrrrrrrghhhh!

Perfect!

Sign in to follow this