Owledge

Timing is everything?

Timing is everything?

Timing is timing and everything is everything. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything. Timing is nothing and everything. This has been true in the past and will be true in the future. Truth is everything and nothing, and timing is truth. Past and future are truth and they are nothing and everything and timing is in the past and the future.

Repeat this until you have lost your mind, then you understand. ^_^

Edited by Owledge

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

(I don't need to quote the reference, do I?)

Don't distract from the insight.

The red pill is not for being looked at. (It is blue, by the way.)

This is not about "under the heaven", although ultimately it is.

Edited by Owledge

Don't distract from the insight.

The red pill is not for being looked at. (It is blue, by the way.)

This is not about "under the heaven", although ultimately it is.

Hehehe.

Well, there were many views of your opening post but no replies so I was bound to say something. It's just that the timing was perfect.

Can't handle the awkward 0?

That's funny. Somewhere the problem of zero was recently mentioned, wasn't it?

How is it? Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. But nothing is free, isn't it?

I may be running out of time.

"The full fruit of a labor of love lives in the harvest, and that always comes in it's right season." -Jimmy Kinnon

Timing is everything?

Timing is timing and everything is everything. Everything is nothing and nothing is everything. Timing is nothing and everything. This has been true in the past and will be true in the future. Truth is everything and nothing, and timing is truth. Past and future are truth and they are nothing and everything and timing is in the past and the future.

Repeat this until you have lost your mind, then you understand. ^_^

I have a feeling you may have lost your mind. Am I right?

I stopped wearing hats when I retired from the Army.

Time.

What happened to time/space?

Or is that space/time?

Time will tell, won't it?

Time will be paid to keep its mouth shut.

I have a feeling you may have lost your mind. Am I right?

I suspect I did for a while, but if so, then naturally I can't remember.

(Basically what you just posted.)

Edited by Owledge

I stopped wearing hats when I retired from the Army.

Time.

What happened to time/space?

Or is that space/time?

Hey MH

in terms of the military / this option has strangely arisen from myself as a path (unlikely)... though it may contradict but maybe also compliment my nature ... they say the path of a monk and a soldier isn't so much different?

how did the military shape your spiritual inclinations/ desires/ feelings? or did they came after

Hey MH

in terms of the military / this option has strangely arisen from myself as a path (unlikely)... though it may contradict but maybe also compliment my nature ... they say the path of a monk and a soldier isn't so much different?

how did the military shape your spiritual inclinations/ desires/ feelings? or did they came after

Hi Wolf,

First I want to say that I think it is sad that societies need a military or police force but reality is what it is.

Intentions.

If our intentions are pure then I see nothing wrong with a path of a warrior. The monk and the warrior intend on helping others. Sure, the path is a little different but the intention is the same.

The most valuable thing I gained from my military service (beside my retirement check every month) was a result of my travels to different parts of the world. I was able to meet people of extremely different cultures and gain a better understanding of the overall human experience. I really loved the travelling and missed it dearly after I retired.

I really didn't have a 'philosophy of life' when I retired. But because of my education VA benefits I was able to go to college and in my spare time (Ha!) spent a lot of time in the library. It was while there that I did my first reading of the TTC.

• Like 1

Hi Wolf,

First I want to say that I think it is sad that societies need a military or police force but reality is what it is.

Intentions.

If our intentions are pure then I see nothing wrong with a path of a warrior. The monk and the warrior intend on helping others. Sure, the path is a little different but the intention is the same.

The most valuable thing I gained from my military service (beside my retirement check every month) was a result of my travels to different parts of the world. I was able to meet people of extremely different cultures and gain a better understanding of the overall human experience. I really loved the travelling and missed it dearly after I retired.

I really didn't have a 'philosophy of life' when I retired. But because of my education VA benefits I was able to go to college and in my spare time (Ha!) spent a lot of time in the library. It was while there that I did my first reading of the TTC.

Ah thank you MH :)

You may have guessed from my other posts... I can't really accept the non dual reality / good and evil being the same... my view at present is that the world is going to hell... so to speak / so much corruption / pollution / needless suffering / inequality etc... few noble souls left to actually create the peace everyone is looking for... the military was never on my mind until recently // i am under no illusion as to what that may involve or some of the forces controlling the military at present (evil)... a large majority of the conflicts... / there is no "angelic army" / ... I think my nation may not be as influenced however...hmm

perhaps I could put myself in a position to protect those who can not protect themselves

bleeding heart perhaps

maybe I would be better suited to "law enforcement"

I feel like I am in some dystopian movie, the world decaying / turning to ashes

darkness/ oblivion enveloping all?? am i the only one here who sees such?

I don't know where to turn

is the best we can do chant / OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTIO OM! peace peace peace?

sorry all for my sorrowful energy

I have a lot of things to figure out :wacko:

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

"Somewhere the problem of zero was recently mentioned, wasn't it?"

recurring :P

zerotime, kinda like how physicists need time and quantum geometry dudes dont have that need.

i always wondered about sir elton john's "zero hour 9 am"

here is the answer apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GiLQeNfEX4

@WWROA

When did the world ever not look like going to hell? ;)

Also, don't 'nice-up' military service. For some it is spiritually helpful because it brings them to the breaking point of ethics and inner conflict.

If you want to use your values for raising the average mood in a group, law enforcement is probably much easier for that. I could imagine that as a policeman, you have a lot of freedom in how to deal with situations and positively influence colleagues.

But... you need a positive attitude for that, and you seem very vulnerable in those regards.

The world isn't going straight to hell. Everything that is always happening is still happening. That's all. You decide what frequencies you want to tune in, and that shapes your reality. The reality that you perceive and then manifest.

@WWROA

When did the world ever not look like going to hell? ;)

Also, don't 'nice-up' military service. For some it is spiritually helpful because it brings them to the breaking point of ethics and inner conflict.

If you want to use your values for raising the average mood in a group, law enforcement is probably much easier for that. I could imagine that as a policeman, you have a lot of freedom in how to deal with situations and positively influence colleagues.

But... you need a positive attitude for that, and you seem very vulnerable in those regards.

The world isn't going straight to hell. Everything that is always happening is still happening. That's all. You decide what frequencies you want to tune in, and that shapes your reality. The reality that you perceive and then manifest.

Thanks Owl

I was deluding myself for a moment / idealism (angelic army) vs "reality" - you are right :)

GUARDIAN SPIRIT! (1000s pieces I feel somedays like Avalokiteśvara)

the rest is fantasy also / numerous contradictions...

I'll get there in the end :lol:

wait... you say... there is no end?? :lol:

:P

it would seem what i am doing in denying the inevitable

- also I think I have gone past breaking points with ethics and inner conflicts haha

to the point of... can I mow the lawn? does the grass feel pain?

nowhere to go'

everything I do will cause some conflict / maybe joining the military was a F**K IT moment ... one polarity to the next...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

sorry all for my sorrowful energy

I have a lot of things to figure out :wacko:

Yeah, I do understand, and yes, things "you" have to figure out. Part of your path, you know.

Try thinking on the concept "Everything matters but nothing matters."

No, I will not present any meaning to that. It is up to you to determine if it has any value or significance.

Best wishes on your path.

There seems to be a sickness there. I'm glad I am here and not there. (I realize that's nothing new but it is still sick.)

buddha said something about an arrow, my take is analyzing the disease or recognizing the disease is one thing, curing it quite another.

seems to be an everyday when sorrows, broken dreams, mediocrity, insecurity, confusion, even the dreaded boredom, and many other

malices such as dullness of senses, and all of those things many consume to further dull the senses.

little wonder that sickness is rampant and easy to spot.

should this just be the end of it then? isnt this the worse type of nightmare?

are we prisoners of our own existence?

we are surrounded by unhappy people devoid of living warmth?

everyone chasing that almighty dollar, not concerning themself that even a billionaire is typically a slave.

dont be too hard on those guys who sent the bird off one one last timeless flight.

one man's ritual does look sick to another. to find a dead bird in one's yard, scooping it up in a shovel and sending it airborne one last time,

sure there were other options to dispose of the body of to have just let it lay dead in the yard.

they are not unlike the vast majority of the rest of us, merely shadows of our divine potential and coming up way short in understanding.

ttc chapter 71

Edited by zerostao

Great song. Probably my favorite from Elton John. And yes, at one point in time during my life the song held a great amount of significance.

Yes, I am very opinionated regarding such things. Am I qualified to make a value judgement? I don't know. But that has never stopped me from voicing my opinions.

Yes, what you have said is true, IMO. But that does not justify the cruelity performed by some toward others, other people and other life forms as well.

Granted that the bird was already dead. What actually upset me was the guys laughing about what they were doing.

One of my goldfish died the other day and I gave it a proper burial (in the garden to feed the flowers) and bid it farewell. She was a lovely fish, gold and white pattern with long fins and tail.

I really can't respond much to what you said above because I would be able to only display my biases.