Sign in to follow this  
phore

Qi revolution

Hello all,

Since beginning massage school, i have been turned onto an event called Qi Revolution Seminar,

http://www.qirevolution.com/

It counts for 32 Continuing Education Credits for 100$

I am thinking of attending it in a few months but i would like to hear if anyone has some experiences with this system.

Love and Light

Tony

Phore,

I purchased his neikung lvl 4 awhile back. It wasnt exactly meant for me, not my style I should say. I've heard good things about his 9 breath method. If I were you I'd go, if nothing else just go for the experience of practicing in a field that large.

There have been a few past threads on this... not sure how to accurately search for it.

I have been there as a more advanced Qigong practitioner but I will say it is for the lay and those seeking credits.

I would go attend, get the credits, learn a bit and go. Then find a higher level than what they cater their revenue from.

Hello all,

Since beginning massage school, i have been turned onto an event called Qi Revolution Seminar,

http://www.qirevolution.com/

It counts for 32 Continuing Education Credits for 100$

I am thinking of attending it in a few months but i would like to hear if anyone has some experiences with this system.

Love and Light

Tony

I guess from the replies Jeff Primack's is for silly beginners :-(

I liked it though, it REALLY helped me feel chi during my Chi Kung. Phore, I just went to the last one with my buddy Matt, we are both practicing KAP, too and really liked it.

They make their money from the products they sell, and I know you already have alot of skill so you'd probably ge the most without having to spend much, let me know if you want to use any of my rescources via PM, though.

P.S. Did you ever used to post on gatesofmysticism?

• Like 1

It's a bargain if you need credits! And it does look interesting. I'd go if it was closer to me. but I probably couldn't get PT board to approve it anyway.

Edited by zanshin

I would like to get some credits.

Do you all know of any other seminars pretaining to qi healing that count for CEUs? Maybe ill go for some shiatsu or auraveda or something.

Mokona,

Yes i used to post on gatesofmysticism. been a while though. Are you the white mokona or the black mokona.

Do you all know of any other seminars pretaining to qi healing that count for CEUs? Maybe ill go for some shiatsu or auraveda or something.

Mokona,

Yes i used to post on gatesofmysticism. been a while though. Are you the white mokona or the black mokona.

I'd have to ask my boss. :ph34r:

The above you posted is certainly cheaper CEU's than the underwater basketweaving massage online courses, so if you need ceu's I don't think you will find a better bargain.

I used to offer ceu's to massage therapists but kept getting people who really had no interest in the material so I quit offering them. Since you are still in school are you sure you can use them? In the state I live in one has to take the ceu's in the same time period as the renewal. I know it does differ from state to state. You might try looking at the teachers listed in the level iv teachers of the NQA, www.nqa.org; possibly they list on their websites about ceu's for massage therapy. Also check ncbtmb website for approved providers.

• Like 2

The above you posted is certainly cheaper CEU's than the underwater basketweaving massage online courses, so if you need ceu's I don't think you will find a better bargain.

I used to offer ceu's to massage therapists but kept getting people who really had no interest in the material so I quit offering them. Since you are still in school are you sure you can use them? In the state I live in one has to take the ceu's in the same time period as the renewal. I know it does differ from state to state. You might try looking at the teachers listed in the level iv teachers of the NQA, www.nqa.org; possibly they list on their websites about ceu's for massage therapy. Also check ncbtmb website for approved providers.

Thanks Ya Mu! That might be a good solution for accumulating CEUs for me as well. I'm going to check the NQA website and see what's available in the area.

I cant accumulate ceus yet either, , but my school is only a 5-6 month course, so im researching options. Ill check into the links provided. I wonder if kap offers ceus.

Do you still have the ability to offer ceus Yamu?

Love and Light

Edited by phore

Sign in to follow this