DalTheJigsaw123

'Alien Abduction' Research Suggests Episodes Are Actually Lucid Dreams!

not sure...but great question! Anyone?

It could be true, or might not - but it was either "Shadow Strategies" or "Path Notes"

Author Dr Glenn Morris (I'll paraphrase)

He described an alien encounter during meditation. He was meditating distantly with his main teacher, and his teacher's teacher(they were in the void/astral) when he was bombarded with psychic feelings of love/sex from what he describes as an alien. As being very adept at qigong and meditation he thought it was easy to fend of the attack, as it was a type of hypnotism (Which he thought as being the main way aliens abduct people and probably report strange sexual encounters that probably don't happen but it's an easy way to trick someone).

There was more but I think you just wanted to know if an alien could mindf88k someone. Yes.

This is a fun question for me, so i'd like to expound into other areas, if that's okay.

During my shamanic work i've noticed many spirits that can occupy my mind-space without being given permission. They simply "Do what they want" I'm sure many humans have figured this out to, but probably keep it on the down low.

My favorite experience was with higher level shamanism, I was working with a friend who had projected to the house I was in, and a friend who was very skilled and physically in the room, along with his roomate who was getting in on the fun. Our mutual projected friend answered a question I asked aloud by grabbing hold of my body, somehow and answering through me. We all had a good laugh, my mouth was stuck open for aabout two minutes after that event, it felt very strange.

My buddy "J" reports being able to hear the thoughts of others if he projects into the persons mind.

It's a wierd world we live in, but I think that makes it much more interesting.

Edited by Mokona
  • Like 2

LeonBasin,

Thanks for posting this!!

This sounds like what happened to me, but it didn't involve aliens. I made up a whole episode of false memory's including many different events. But i can say for sure that although i've come to conclusion that my waking consciousness has become intertwined with dreaming consciousness, there is something real about it.

Things that happened actually caused physical effects in the waking state.. mainly in terms of my physical body and also a couple of times objects around me.

Also, we all know that in dreams we can come across guides etc.. well things i was told in these 'false memory's' turned out to be true, and stuff that happened in them happened in real waking life... but that last one could be because i believed it so strongly it happened..

Hope this isn't a thread derail!! just thought it relevant to the subject matter.

Peace

can ones mind be abducted? or infiltrated? by interdimensional beings?

Consider Virtual Particles . . .

"In physics, a virtual particle is a particle that exists for a limited time and space. The energy and momentum of a virtual particle are uncertain according to the uncertainty principle. The degree of uncertainty of each is inversely proportional to time duration (for energy) or to position span (for momentum).

Virtual particles exhibit some of the phenomena that real particles do, such as obedience to the conservation laws. If a single particle is detected, then the consequences of its existence are prolonged to such a degree that it cannot be virtual. Virtual particles are viewed as the quanta that describe fields of the basic force interactions, which cannot be described in terms of real particles. Examples of these are static force fields, such as a simple electric or magnetic field, or the components of any field that do not carry information from place to place at the speed of light (information radiated by means of a field must be composed of real particles). Virtual photons are also a major component of antenna near field phenomena and induction fields, which have shorter-range effects, and do not radiate through space with the same range-properties as do electromagnetic wave photons. For example, the energy carried from one winding of a transformer to another, or to and from a patient in an MRI scanner, in quantum terms is carried by virtual photons, not real photons.[1]"

I think virtual particles would make it not impossible.

I've always thought flying saucers and aliens that people always see - were from the astral realm. When people have obe's and travel to other worlds - the beings from these planets probably get excited - and report they've seen ufo's also.

I think Lucid Dreams in this case are a form of psychosis that people don't want to admit to...

I can't agree. While I'm sure that this experience can and does happen to someone in psychosis, there have been many psychological tests run on 'abductees' right after the event, showing the person to be in sound mental health, apart from being unsettled or panicked from the actual experience.

If it was psychosis, or florid psychosis as is often used for someone hallucinating in extreme intensity [as in an abduction], it would not just turn off after one experience, and they would be completely delusional over a significant period of time.

I've always thought flying saucers and aliens that people always see - were from the astral realm. When people have obe's and travel to other worlds - the beings from these planets probably get excited - and report they've seen ufo's also.

I often think along these lines as well. That they are from the 4th or astral and are visiting or making an incursion into this realm and they can become physical for the occasion.

Lucid dreaming is a way to get there, but not all abduction cases happen in ones bed while at the near sleep threshold. Some happen in broad daylight. Considering though that more often these abduction experiences happen 'near sleep' than out side, I wonder if the lucid state makes us stand out to them?

Things from that realm can manifest physically. Evocation to physical appearance is a great example, and once you have seen a being from that realm tear a room to bits, well Im sure you can imagine what that does to a conventional world view :lol:

People have seen solid looking saucers turn to balls of energy and then simply disappear, or seen them multiply and later regroup as one...

All this suggests a very fluid nature to me.

Maybe they are 3rd dimensional beings living solidly somewhere else, but they have mastered the 4th... Maybe they are just, or are no longer 3rd density [usually] or maybe the various 'races' described fit a variety of these situations???

:)

Seth Ananda

I've often thought Aliens are our modern generations psychological interpretation of Angels & Demons. That doesn't necessarily knock out the dimensional theories.

@ Seth + Thelerner

I tend to agree with both

I do believe there is a combination of interstellar / interdimensional / inner planet / military and supernatural things (lol) going on in terms of "alien" / foreign to the "normal" earthly assistance // that perhaps these beings or some of them were called angels and demons at one point ... all cultures around the world have concepts of good and bad beings interfering with human affairs

interesting stuff / would be cool to one day "get on top of it all" see / know what is actually going on ahh haha

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I often think along these lines as well. That they are from the 4th or astral and are visiting or making an incursion into this realm and they can become physical for the occasion.

Lucid dreaming is a way to get there, but not all abduction cases happen in ones bed while at the near sleep threshold. Some happen in broad daylight. Considering though that more often these abduction experiences happen 'near sleep' than out side, I wonder if the lucid state makes us stand out to them?

Things from that realm can manifest physically. Evocation to physical appearance is a great example, and once you have seen a being from that realm tear a room to bits, well Im sure you can imagine what that does to a conventional world view :lol:

People have seen solid looking saucers turn to balls of energy and then simply disappear, or seen them multiply and later regroup as one...

All this suggests a very fluid nature to me.

Maybe they are 3rd dimensional beings living solidly somewhere else, but they have mastered the 4th... Maybe they are just, or are no longer 3rd density [usually] or maybe the various 'races' described fit a variety of these situations???

:)

Seth Ananda

sounds like a pretty wacky experience ahah where do i meet people like you in "real life"?

I seem to be in void of spiritual / mystical esoteric occult "magicians" wizards and sages haha... as in non existent / everything is so god damn "main stream mediocre"

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Some of the best evidence of aliens that I have heard of are these things:

http://www.truthed.com/blogs/1456_implantation_of_alien_objects_inside_humans.htm

This is related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mWaJ3AgZs&feature=related

Can someone please explain again how to embed a youtube video? I followed some instruction I found after searching but that didn't work. (That was youtube in brackets with just the video code/URL).

edit: Video link

Edited by flyinghigh

Leaving aside the question of abductions for the moment, over the past year I've experimented off and on with a remote sensing method mentioned by the author George Lobuono in his book 'Alien Mind' (available for free download). My immpression at the moment is that aliens are indeed real, and if you approach them in a respectful and unobtrusive manner with your awareness, they WILL respond telepathically. When I sent out a question of whether they're biological or non-physical, they stated that they are indeed physical, although in some cases they're so advanced that they straddle the boundary between the two states.

Many are more spiritually advanced than us, but in some cases the social effort to attain such came at the expense of individual drive and thus individual critical thinking, and thus they can't 'progress' as fast on an individual level in one lifetime as a human might.

Feel free to accept or dismiss what I just said, but that has been my own experience thus far...

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 1

I know we all have attention deficit disorder these days. I did manage to watch this all the way through and was kind of surprised.

I guess aside from add I am a skeptic who believes in the possibility of aliens and ufo's

it's interesting but true? Have no idea.

mYTHISmAKER gets Atlantis Rising every month and guess what?

Every month someone has proof the holy grail is in a new location,

a new secret is revealed, however nothing is ever definitive - settled

it's always left up in the air.

Great if you like fantasy science fiction -

Maybe the reality of life is everything is up in the air :)

BTW what did you think of the video?

• Like 1

well, I couldnt *'think' anything conclusive.. I guess *'think' is probably what one cant do much of in relation to seeing someone seem to melt into their bed and re-manifest. But I was glad I saw it. I hadnt ever thought before clearly of the 'how' of being taken away, physically in alien abduction stories. De- materialisation makes sense to me.

I think you are right about the reality of life being that everything is left up in the air.. and maybe that is why we cultivate qualities, routines, structures etc that counter balance that.

*I probably meant "How do you respond?!"

I respond with a shrug - palms up :)

ha, yes. Quite so. I respond to your shrug and palms up with a smile and a laugh and an eyebrow raise.

and on, and on, the play continues.. uncertainty piling on uncertainty, like a layered picture not really in focus. but at least we are looking.

When the time is right it will find you.

Skeptic that i am i once was meditating and Nityananda came to me life size.

I opened my eyes and he was there in front of me. I kept opening

and closing my eyes and he was there - manifested in front of me

so i know anything is possible. :)