Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

Cancer, Chemo...

Sorry to mention a sad topic, but my friend is going through chemo soon and had a testicle removed for cancer.

I understand the 88th generation Taoist Priest Mr. Yuen in NYC and other Taoists help cancered people.

If anyone knows of any tips, I just wanted to through this out there, in case there is anything I or my friend should know about on his behalf.

peace

Sorry to hear...

as I have no further info on the stage of his cancer I just want to say that in general the 5 year survival rates with proper chemo/radiation (depending on cancer type) are good to very good... if that helps a lttle

send him my smiles

Harry

There's a whole world of options besides what conventional medicine offers. One place to research is Dr.Ralph Moss's reports

The most effective system I know for all sorts of chronic disease including cancer, is Heilkunst treatment

The task is more than getting rid of the tumor, but curing the disease at the causative level, and working with a system that understands the deeper implications of the disease rather than focusing on the symptom level.

A Zapper might also be very useful along with other therapies.

My best to your friend for whatever he chooses,

Karen

Edited by karen

When I was researching theanine awhile back, I ran into some really interesting stuff about it making some types of chemotherapy more effective and reducing side effects. The types that have been studied (though only in mice-- no human studies) are doxorubicin, cisplatin, idarubicin and irinotecan. Caffeine has a similar effect, and since theanine also reduces the side effects of caffein (jitteriness), they likely work well together, though this specifically has not been studied (to my knowledge).

Here are a few sites I found ina quick search.

This one focuses on theanine and chemo, good overview.

This one is more general on theanine, some chemo stuff.

This is an abstract from one of the research papers.

I'm no expert, and have no idea what type of chemo your freind will be taking, but it looks worth looking into.

Also, here is an abstract from a recent study on the benefits of zhanzhuang (standing meditation) on the immune system of patients receiving adjunctive chemotherapy.

I had a client who came in for post-surgery work after his kidney and testicle got removed due to cancer. He also went through radiation. He did not use any alternative method. All standard biomedical procedure and care. He seems to be doing very well when I saw him. When I worked with his scars and body, I could not detect a shred of negative energy in his body. That was just 2 weeks after his last radiation.

When I first met this person a year ago, I sensed a lot of suppressed anger and he was oozing hostility behind a calm facade. He was diagnosed with cancer in April and went through surgeries in May and June. When I saw him in July, he was a completely changed man. He became very relaxed and the smoldering anger was gone. It was quite a metamorphosis. I think he surrendered to the process and completely let go of his old resentments and learned to modulate his Type-A personality. In the process, he met a very kind man and fell in love. This all happened in less than 3 months.

This case reminds me that healing can sometimes happen very rapidly when we accept illness as a process for deep introspection and transformation.

It is also interesting to note the close relationships between the testicles, the Liver, the Liver Channel, anger and bound-up, frustrated sexual energy.

As for your friend, I suggest gentle massages near the scars once the stitches came off. We don't want scar tissues to build up there and start drawing the fascial web into the body - planting seeds for further stagnation in the future. Regular massage of the remaining healthy testicle and inguinal region is highly recommended as a preventative measure.

Owl, thank you for your experience with that fellow. I love the profound change in that man.

Cancer, chemo, and radiation often cause a great deal of heat in the system. The triple burner healing sound can be incredibly helpful.

Thanks for the information anyone.

I should not that my "friend" is actually someone I stayed away from for the past few years as I sensed really negative energy in him.

I think this illustrates the legacy of medicine Buddha: he got testicular cancer and is a homosexual. I am not saying anything is wrong with that, but from the view of "laws of nature" I could see how this Tibetan Medicine view is pertaining to the case.

Anyways, is anyone here familiar with Jerry Alan Johnson? He is a Qigong master Doc who specializes in cancer treatments.

It seems that Jerry's work should be researched a lot more - like his work with preventing breast cancer and whatnot. Any kind of cancer! Heck, any kind of illness!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I see such a horrible rift between research and business in the qigong field.

I am familiar with it. It's my system of learning. And I have a caution. Working with people who have cancer can be very dangerous for you until you have developed yourself in such a way energetically that you are not going to absorb the toxic energy from the client/friend. This means consistent specific exercises to build up your energetic strength so you can protect yourself, as well as specific methods and techniques to seal your body so it doesn't absorb the toxic heat and pathogenic energy.

www.fourfoldhealing.com

www.westonaprice.org--no natives eating their traditional diets got cancer, but they had rates of cancer the same as anyone else when they switched to westernized modern foods.

www.oceanalchemy.com--get the M-3 or the Golden Dew. Don Nance runs this site and makes the products. he healed himself of terminal colon cancer using these alchemical methods.

Sign in to follow this