Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Spontaneous dance/movements leading to spontaneous healing

I was doing a lot of spontaneous dance in the last month- 6 hours a day or so..In Osho's resort in Pune and in Goa.

After a while I started to touch different body parts, apply pressure with different parts and hold my hands over my heart spontaneously for like half an hour. As in Reiki, Qi healing, Accupressure, Qi self massage.

I started to get a little ego about it and enormous amounts of Qi I feel when doing Qigong. But now I realise its just normal right?

I read an article about spontaneous five animals qigong...Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong (Wu Qin Xi, Wuqinxi)

http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/fiveanimalsplay

also in the book shaking medicine it talks about this.

Anyone have similar experiences?

I like this practice because there is not so much dogma, structure, routine and hiearchies.

no formal training/ teaching but I would agree spontaneous dancing is healing... I guess one would practice "Chaos Magick"

I would assume a lot of these formal methods/ techniques etc were once all spontaneous/ intuitive, worked and then became a system

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I was doing a lot of spontaneous dance in the last month- 6 hours a day or so..In Osho's resort in Pune and in Goa.

After a while I started to touch different body parts, apply pressure with different parts and hold my hands over my heart spontaneously for like half an hour. As in Reiki, Qi healing, Accupressure, Qi self massage.

I started to get a little ego about it and enormous amounts of Qi I feel when doing Qigong. But now I realise its just normal right?

I read an article about spontaneous five animals qigong...Spontaneous Five Animals Play Qigong (Wu Qin Xi, Wuqinxi)

http://www.qigongchinesehealth.com/fiveanimalsplay

also in the book shaking medicine it talks about this.

Anyone have similar experiences?

I like this practice because there is not so much dogma, structure, routine and hiearchies.

YES! so much to learn from this...

sounds like you really tapped into your freedom, keep posting!

A good way to get into spontaneous dancing is Gabriel Roth's material, Sweat Your Prayers, Endless Wave CD & DVD's.

I briefly did a lot of spontaneous shaking and found enormous benefit in the practice. Highly recommended.

-My 2 cents

I believe any joyful activity, truly joyful can help heal the body. Elmotional elements that plague our systems can be released . That is my experience. Whether it is true or not? What is truth...

Sign in to follow this