jacklantegi

Finally figured out what was wrong with my back..

Hey guys!

I've posted many times about how I had stubborn energy blockages in my back and a host of other strange issues.

Well, in the past few days, after some close observation while meditating I discovered a couple of things:

1) My sacral chakra is fucked (sorry for the crude language).

2) My ida nadi is blocked.

All these years that I have been doing chakra meditations, I have been doing them in the completely wrong locations for the first two chakras.

Turns out I have neglected the exact location of the sacral chakra, and after having finally figured it out and started to work on it, the difference has been night and day.

It literally feels like the entire energy of my body is stuck in the 2nd chakra, and when I start working on it, it starts THROBBING like a huge energetic zit that's about to burst out of my body. Small chunks of energetic "pus" started spewing out and flying up the sushumna as I started breaking the barriers I have created.

The reason I have a blockage there is a very long story, involving drug use, stupidity, and sexual energy. It's probably not worth explaining.

Likewise- the ida channel... I got a very very solid tangible feel for the two side nadis, like a hot electric wire running on both side of the spine and ending at the top of each nostril. It's not like I was "feeling them into existence", as merely concentrating on their end locations on each side seemed to "turn them on" with full force, and there was no denying what they were.

Turns out there is a sort of "dam" halfway through my back on the ida nadi. The flow gets stopped, and only a small amount sputters up and on up to the left side of my top nostril. It's the same "energetic zit" as in my sacral chakra, and I was only momentarily able to increase the flow with intention and concentration.

So now I have a good idea of what's going on there. Question is- what do I do about it?

As a side note, I find it weird that none of the taoist qigong or neigong systems address the existence of the 3 main nadies. They get jumbled up as the "back channel" instead. So what happens when part of that back channel isn't functioning properly???

when I start working on it, it starts THROBBING like a huge energetic zit that's about to burst out of my body. Small chunks of energetic "pus" started spewing out and flying up the sushumna as I started breaking the barriers I have created.

very poetic :)

Hey guys!

I've posted many times about how I had stubborn energy blockages in my back and a host of other strange issues.

Well, in the past few days, after some close observation while meditating I discovered a couple of things:

1) My sacral chakra is fucked (sorry for the crude language).

2) My ida nadi is blocked.

All these years that I have been doing chakra meditations, I have been doing them in the completely wrong locations for the first two chakras.

Turns out I have neglected the exact location of the sacral chakra, and after having finally figured it out and started to work on it, the difference has been night and day.

It literally feels like the entire energy of my body is stuck in the 2nd chakra, and when I start working on it, it starts THROBBING like a huge energetic zit that's about to burst out of my body. Small chunks of energetic "pus" started spewing out and flying up the sushumna as I started breaking the barriers I have created.

The reason I have a blockage there is a very long story, involving drug use, stupidity, and sexual energy. It's probably not worth explaining.

Likewise- the ida channel... I got a very very solid tangible feel for the two side nadis, like a hot electric wire running on both side of the spine and ending at the top of each nostril. It's not like I was "feeling them into existence", as merely concentrating on their end locations on each side seemed to "turn them on" with full force, and there was no denying what they were.

Turns out there is a sort of "dam" halfway through my back on the ida nadi. The flow gets stopped, and only a small amount sputters up and on up to the left side of my top nostril. It's the same "energetic zit" as in my sacral chakra, and I was only momentarily able to increase the flow with intention and concentration.

So now I have a good idea of what's going on there. Question is- what do I do about it?

As a side note, I find it weird that none of the taoist qigong or neigong systems address the existence of the 3 main nadies. They get jumbled up as the "back channel" instead. So what happens when part of that back channel isn't functioning properly???

Nadi shodhana