Rishi Das

Teachers, Gurus, Sifus, Masters, etc.

I know there has probably been several of these threads but I thought it would be nice to get another one going. I'd like for anyone/everyone to contribute links to videos of teachers they watch online; links always lead to more links which is always nice. Always interested to hear what people have to say. While many of them might not be online, it's always nice to check out the ones who are.

To start, i'll add a few...

Edited by don_vedo

"There's no need for religion... the first one to throw out the window is Buddhism."
(Jetsun Khandro Rinpoche)
  • Like 1

Hey FieryWind, how's it going? I'm just curious: To what extent do you follow the teachings of Samael Aun Weor? I've been in a couple of modern Gnostic groups where his teachings are the focus, and whilst I do see value in some of the things he spoke of, I left both of the groups. This was because the more of his teachings I read, the more I noticed how he insulted people, calling them "Ignoramus" and even "Hag". I asked myself, "Is this what Divine Love is about???", and decided that no, it couldn't be.

His words did leave in impact on me, and now I struggle with guilt about sex and being who I used to feel I naturally was...To be fair, other factors have had parts to play in this, not just his words, but they certainly didn't help ease my mind. Perhaps you could tell me what you get out of his teachings, so I might look at them with a new perspective? I would appreciate that :)

T.S