Trunk

DGS's Dizzying DVD Collection

On 3. 1. 2020 at 5:43 AM, Trunk said:

Sifu Matsuo has been generous enough to put a couple of mudras up on youtube for free.  Here’s an excellent one.

Trunk

The internal strength mudra is the first one in the Fatigue flows Hirai shiki Jin Shin ho Hirai family dvd.

There is also Jinshin cave mudras fatigue self healing flows dvd.

I bought these dvd_s 2 or 3 years ago, but I did not pay attention to them until recently. 

Simple and effective tools to open/clear deep flows (8 extra channels) in the body.

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

On 18. 7. 2020 at 10:50 PM, Ocean Form said:

Hi guys,

What dvd's are actually fighting forms as opposed to for example mudras and palm work?

Any recommendations for a beginner?

I am beginner too! ;)

Bagua methods blend energetic, spiritual and martial together, 3 in 1.

And the martial art side is often wery well "hidden" inside.

If you take a look at DGS YT cannel you maybe find something for you. 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dragon style Baguazhang vibrating palm - Mad skills productions.

So, along the Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms sets there is also Dragon vibrating palm (DVP) set.

The video begins with the Heaven and Earth qi gong and San Jiao qi gong.

The DVP set works heavily on the spine, all three parts (lumbar, thoratic and cervical).

There are four vibrating palm movements, which are done forward, circular lef/right, back, coiling/uncoiling ...

Simple but intense excersise, massages the internal organs, relaeses a lot of heat and stagnant chi ... 

The way to become a Dragon ... :);)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2020 at 7:28 AM, Jox said:

Dragon style Baguazhang vibrating palm - Mad skills productions.

So, along the Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms sets there is also Dragon vibrating palm (DVP) set.

The video begins with the Heaven and Earth qi gong and San Jiao qi gong.

The DVP set works heavily on the spine, all three parts (lumbar, thoratic and cervical).

There are four vibrating palm movements, which are done forward, circular lef/right, back, coiling/uncoiling ...

Simple but intense excersise, massages the internal organs, relaeses a lot of heat and stagnant chi ... 

The way to become a Dragon ... :);)

There is also a Vibrating Palm qigong

• Like 2

16 hours ago, zerostao said:

There is also a Vibrating Palm qigong

Snake Vibrating and Whipping palms are actually two sets. Snake vibrating palm set, which is 8 movement sequence and Whipping palm set which is also 8 movement sequence. I play with both them on regular basis. Transformation in the progress ...

And then there are Water dragon form and 27 movements vibrating palm form. I havent done them yet. Maybe someone who do them may chime in. :)

• Like 1

likewise on the transformation  Jox ;)....I haven't the delight to try out the Water dragon yet, but the 27 movement vibrating palm is indeed extraordinary and exquisite transformative healing. definitely worth practicing... orgasmic is quite a way of putting it, that being said... from my own practice and perspective... it feels like your body is making love to itself! 

On top of that, covers some interesting topics relating to spiritual development as well as some amazing tips on how to neutralize/counter while defending one's center...magical indeed. Keep in mind the healing benefits far out way the potential martial skill to be extracted, but again that's just the way I'm learning it at present

Edited by Zorro Dantes
  • Thanks 2

just out of curiosity...anybody check out the Tibetan Snake in-depth? I got to peep a demo walkthrough a year or so ago and I got to say that one felt as though it could be little bit more martial again just me...not quite as orgasmic as the Vibrating palm sets....but a strong vibrant "playful"  kind of vibe...might have to check that out more one of these days...

• Like 1