Trunk

DGS's Dizzying DVD Collection

okie the snake vibrating palms and dragon whipping palms , and like trunk said they are both on one dvd.

prices always change, so check with DGS b4 ordering, way back when i got mine even if it was on one dvd i paid 216.

and i hesitated alot about posting on it here, but what the heck.

i dont mind that other baguazhang guys from other schools aint so much for sharing their goods.

what are they saving it for anywayz?!

those of you on here that have shared i thank you sincerely very much.

thanks to DGS and lao xie for all of his attention he has generously shared with me

and strangely the more i give out the more i recieve, so workz for me. hahaha

simple straight forward presentation of the material and very useful

like sifu ray just said "function depends on what you want"

i like that, i may have to get a sifu ray dvd soon

• Like 3

I sent several emails to Dragon Gate over the course of a month and no answer. I certainly would like to place an order for several DVD's. Very bad business ethics!

• Like 1

I sent several emails to Dragon Gate over the course of a month and no answer.

I ordered a DVD couple weeks ago and from Sifu Matsuo's follow-up email I understood his computer just broke down and he's travelling somewhere. Still couple weeks ago already.

Edited by Leif

sword foundations dvd

if you have not connected your ldt to your palms yet and you wish to do so, this dvd tells you how to

quickly

Hey man, I've been sniffing at this DVD...

I got a few DVDs from DGS already, but I wanted to focus only on the basics so I'm doing Bagua Basics DVD by Sifu Ray now, and will progress to his new Heaven Palm DVD after that, before I dive into vibrating palm and whipping palms.

However, I found it very intruiging what you said about connecting palms to ldt... How is that taught, using only mind or physical exercises/qigong?

Also, what is taught on this DVD? Is there a form, basic exercises with the sword or mostly theory and points to cut etc.?

Thanks man! :)

"

I ordered a DVD couple weeks ago and from Sifu Matsuo's follow-up email I understood his computer just broke down and he's travelling somewhere. Still couple weeks ago already."

"I sent several emails to Dragon Gate over the course of a month and no answer. I certainly would like to place an order for several DVD's. Very bad business ethics!"

ya know when i talk with the I Ching it often times speaks of patience and pereverance. key elememts in the Tao i thinks.

chris matsuo is generous with his teachings and gives high level knowledge from the start. if he and DGS resonates with you thats great, hang in there, he will never leave you wanting. chill.

stick with him and he will stick with you.

• Like 2

Hey man, I've been sniffing at this DVD...

I got a few DVDs from DGS already, but I wanted to focus only on the basics so I'm doing Bagua Basics DVD by Sifu Ray now, and will progress to his new Heaven Palm DVD after that, before I dive into vibrating palm and whipping palms.

However, I found it very intruiging what you said about connecting palms to ldt... How is that taught, using only mind or physical exercises/qigong?

Also, what is taught on this DVD? Is there a form, basic exercises with the sword or mostly theory and points to cut etc.?

Thanks man! :)

this dvd will connect your ldt to laogong i promise you that

this dvd will connect your ldt to laogong i promise you that

Sounds very interesting, would you say it's in a "physical" way, that is, you can definitely feel it when you've got it?

What would be the benefits of connecting the ldt to laogong, more power? Would it be a stepping stone to vibrating palm?

What about the sword drills, what is on the DVD? A form, small drills? Would one have to know something about using the jian before?

Thanks again brother! :)

it's in a "physical" way, that is, you can definitely feel it when you've got it?

yup

What would be the benefits of connecting the ldt to laogong, more power?

internal power

What about the sword drills

you will need to put some time in on these and it will be worth it

• Like 1

What about the sword drills

you will need to put some time in on these and it will be worth it

But are they drills or a form or what? And would they be suitable for someone who doesn't know much (anything) about using the chinese straight sword?

drills suitable drills :D acquiring a high carbon steel sword would be good. and dont let anyone borrow or handle it.

it is your sword treat it with respect.

• Like 1

A lot of hand-arm wisdom in this school. Broad range of results/practices, substantial to refined, applications - health, martial, spiritual. Many effective methods. Perhaps I was overly eager in the beginning to get the whole view of the system, get the right dvd/s, right sequence, get all the dvds, lol. Turns out it takes me many months to absorb just several methods. Pick any one DGS dvd out of a hat and chances are better than average you've got a substantial deep practice to sink your teeth into for a good long while, lol.

• Like 3

Can anyone shed light on the burning palm DVD?

...and how would the quan yin vid be by itself? i mean without ordering the three hundred dollar practice.

Right now, i am preparing for a birthday present for myself. I am either going with Tibetan Burning Palm or the Sword Foundations DVD. Heck I might go with the new heaven palm DVD. I really like how sifu Ray applies the single palm change to sword and staff!

Pardon my ignorance but does anyone know...

Is this Dragon Gate Sanctuary connected to the (Feng Xingzhao of the Leigutai Temple) Dragon Gate Sect that the British Taoist Association claims affiliation with or is it an independent operation ?

It has been six weeks since I emailed him and no response.

Try to catch him on facebook! I talked to him on there about two weeks ago. :D

Apparently there's been problems with e-mails getting through from the online webpage form. If you went through that channel, could be that's the problem.

E-mail Sifu Matsuo directly: [email protected]. If not a response soon: repeat so it shuffles to the top of his inbox.

Apparently there's been problems with e-mails getting through from the online webpage form. If you went through that channel, could be that's the problem.

E-mail Sifu Matsuo directly: [email protected]. If not a response soon: repeat so it shuffles to the top of his inbox.

That was the problem. I heard from him last night.

Thanks!

• Like 1

this dvd starts off with the bamboo palm. i watched it again last night cool.gif

this dvd contains alot of information and training methods.

it was one of the first two i ordered , along with iron shirt.

this one dvd kept me busy for awhile. and i think this dvd with the other 3

i have already reviewed will give anyone interested in baguazhang a great start.

maybe if you have this one , there is not a need for the bamboo palm dvd.

i am glad i have both however. but i started with this one.

it still gives and gives.

Lao Xie covers alot of material quickly , but he gives the important points along the way.

this dvd is a bit different from his others. the deadlier side of baguazhang is touched upon here.

edit> i had posted the wrong image of the dvd, title is still the same.

here is the one i have

200397_1021557874227_1683618791_22579_4487348_n.jpg

I would like to obtain the Tibetan Lama Burning Palm, is this it? Are the training methods with the mung bean bag on this? ...i am easily confused by the titles.

ooof I remember getting a burning palm treatment from max :lol: I never understood how someone could pass out from such a thing until I got somewhat close :lol:

• Like 3

I would like to obtain the Tibetan Lama Burning Palm, is this it? Are the training methods with the mung bean bag on this? ...i am easily confused by the titles.

the ones i have mentioned are wudang bagua internal palm and bamboo palm

there is a different dvd called tibetan burning palm

For anyone interested, I still have the following DVDs from dragongatesanctuary and would sell them or maybe lend them if someone is willing to pay for the postage.

Internal Palm Workshop (If I remember correctly this one has the mung bean training)

Tibetan Burning Palm

3 in 1 (Wudang Wu Family Vibrating Palm, Kuan Yin Magnetic Qigong, Hirai Family Mudras Deep Fatigue Flows)

Tibetan Snake

Kunlun Flying Needles I+II (Its a long time ago that I watched those but i liked this medical system)

Bagua Dragon Form (I think its the water dragon)

• Like 3

I have a few dvd's if anyone is willing to trade for Sifu Matsuo's dvd's. Bagua or Kuji Kiri

Red Dragon Hei Gung

Golden Mantis Hei Gung

Grand Master Doo Wai level 2 flying phoenix

Soaring crane qigong

Chen style bagua interlinked palm

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Kuji Kiri Mastery vol. 1

(didn't come with a cover)

2 hrs 12 minutes

short intro to Kuji In, then covers breathing, and goes over the basic 9 mudras

no mantras, no magic, all about how to cultivate chakras with mudras

also touches inner voice, opening heart, identity, enlightenment, zero points, and much more....

sample (though maybe somewhat misleading one) :

Edited by Leif
  • Like 2