Green Tiger

Light warriors guide going for $167.61 on ebay?

I don't know if any have been sold at this price, but I noticed that Michael Lomax's A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing is priced at $167.61!!! :o

You can find it here.

I'm guessing that means a used copy is pretty hard to find. :/

I don't know if any have been sold at this price, but I noticed that Michael Lomax's A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing is priced at $167.61!!! :o

You can find it here.

I'm guessing that means a used copy is pretty hard to find. :/

Get the Kindle e-book from Amazon (you can download the software to read it on a PC or Android device if you don't have a Kindle). I finally got a Kindle recently and it certainly helped not having to drag half a suitcase full of books back to China with me.

I do like my paper books, though I suppose anything that has less trees being cut down is a good thing.

As a paper book the rarity makes the price rocket.

As mjjbecker points out you can get a copy at a snip from Amazon for a kindle:-

Kindle Price

I downloaded the free Kindle for PC app specifically to read this book on my desktop. They now also have a "cloud" Kindle, which means you can read your e-books on any computer or device with internet access, not just the one with the app. I expect to start buying more e-books, simply to save space, as I have run out of shelf space at home, and have unsightly stacks forming on the floor...

I do like my paper books, though I suppose anything that has less trees being cut down is a good thing.

I think rarely any trees are cut down for books anymore. One factor is a high degree of recycling, another one is that paper can be made from substances that don't originate from trees. (Not sure about the details though.)

Edited by Owledge

I downloaded the free Kindle for PC app specifically to read this book on my desktop. They now also have a "cloud" Kindle, which means you can read your e-books on any computer or device with internet access, not just the one with the app. I expect to start buying more e-books, simply to save space, as I have run out of shelf space at home, and have unsightly stacks forming on the floor...

I too have the books piling on the floor problem which led me to purchasing a kindle.

The problem is that books with a lot of illustrations and pictures do not lend themselves so well to the kindle format. It is good for novels but poor for instructional manuals.

• Like 2

On amazon.com there are several higher than that. Saw one sell for 200 something. There was one on ebay for over 1000 but I didn't see if it sold (too damn disgusted).

Heck with that - kindle all the way (Android kindle app as well). I am a big fan of kindle. I think soon we will see all books as multimedia on tablet devices in full color. Already almost there, although to me kindle still has readability that the color devices don't have (yet).

I don't know exactly how it is in other countries but here in the US paper is mostly from trees. I have seen lots of pulpwood trucks. I read somewhere that 40% of the used paper lands in landfills. Couple that with the fact that recycling has a limited number of times before the fibers get too short to use and there is still vast "need" for new paper. IMO, if we weren't so stupid we would use hemp instead of trees for new paper.

• Like 3

I bought the book in 2010 but have also purchased the e-book and have it on my PC (actually a convertible) so I have it with me at all times (along with a copy of the Tao De Ching, The Art of War and a bunch of other stuff...)

:)

That said, $167.61 is really a bargain! ^_^

EDIT: BTW, I have also copied the Gift of Tao DVD to my computer so I have access to that every day as well.

Edited by A Seeker