Sign in to follow this  
Everything

World Liberation Day - May 5th 2012

No idea what this is, but I felt the urge to post it here. I had a download of information in my awakening from sleep about a piece of text I would come across that linked me towards their website.

Sopialove.org is the website for this day.

It seems to be some kind of gateway, or big permission slip to ride the wave down the flow, to take a shuttle to the light. I don't recall any dream at all. It is more of an intuitive knowing I felt the moment of awakening. I've never experienced such an instant knowing of this intensity.

My personal idea has always been "meditating upon intention of increasing awareness levels of humanity." Yet, I have discovered that over the years, it is insane to desire other people to awaken first, before awakening my self to be an example to others. So I strongly believe this may 5th idea is nothing but a permission slip for people to allow them selves more of what they want, like a teacher teaches you to allow more of what it is that you are wanting.

In our desire to define our dedication to detachment, we create such a day. To allow our selves to explore the unseen realms further. To let go of that which no longer serves us. To lift the veils that cover our vision.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

I accept your invitation. Three days ago I downloaded a book called The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep for my kindle. The events of the previous days led up to that, but the next day I had a conversation with a new friend who had received the same book years ago on a whim, and was now getting it sent out to him. It may not translate through text, but that was a huge moment of synchronicity.

I have also experienced strange occurences upon waking, the most powerful of which I reexperienced through memory no more than 30 minutes ago... I woke, yet remained still and calm, unmoving, as if I was asleep, but only for a second. I shot up sitting at a 90 degree angle as a voice powerful yet unknown asked of me, "who are you looking for?" I felt my body begin to "glow", feeling warm and light as I proceeded to melt into my bed again as I first noticed the immense morning light in my room.

I am cautious to make generalization and all-inclusive statements about this time period and our species, but I will say this. Do not be unbelieving, but believing.

• Like 1

The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep for my kindle.

Hows that working out for you? I felt so excited about the book, but never gave it a good chance, because the teachings are so unfamiliar to me.

I feel excited about it again now that you mention it, so I'm going to give it a second shot. I think I had little faith in my own imagination back then, wasn't quite ready for it I guess. I was breathing green light and was thinkig like "wtf is this! Am I breathing hot stinky sewer steam?" lol

Lol i gotta say, I havn't been breathing any green light! Maybe I didn't get there yet. It is working really well for me, I am meditating with the Tibetan A each morning, and am trying to truly experience the dream like qualities of reality. Most of the concepts were kind of alien for me too, but I found if I took it slow enough they would start to make sense. For some reason this book just really struck a chord with me, and throughout the day I think about concepts from it, which I think help me to assimilate them into the day to day. Probably the most rewarding and motivating factor about this book is...well, my dreams. I dream practically every night now! Most of them are vivid when I remember them, and although they arn't lucid yet, the amount of lucidity is growing every night. In the past two days I have begun dreaming in color, and I have never before dreamt in color. Such a break through. Practice helps alot, and with this book a lot of the practice is with your mind, being conscious and lucid, and really using your imagination to experience that this reality is a dream.

Is there any way to know which threads you post on? Because I wish I would have gotten back to you sooner, I just never know what I post on. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this