Sign in to follow this  
Vmarco

May 20, 2012

I wrote the following in 1998:

Chichen Itza is not even among my top 10 favorite Maya sites, however, the Temple of Kulkulcan is worth mentioning for its astronomical significance. Although many are familiar with this Temples bi-annual Equinox display, the primary purpose of this Temple appears to be for a May 20, 2012 alignment. Why, over a thousand years ago, this Temple was built for May 20, 2012 is mere speculation. On that day, the Sun will be apexed over Chichen Itza, conjunct Venus, the Pleiades and the Moon (29 degrees Taurus), while opposite the galatic center. As many know, Sun conjunct Moon = total eclypse. However, in the evening, when Xibalba, the galatic center is at apex to the Sun on the opposite side of earth, this is what the architecture was designed for.

The Kulkulcan pyramid appears to have been built over a thousand years ago as a representation of this event on May 20, 2012. The seven-ringed tail and shadow-serpent mouth which can be seen during the equinoxes, represents the Sisters, the Pleiades and Scorpio, the galatic center or underworld of the Maya, as it was at the time of the Maya creation. Some say that the 20 May 2012 event is to be the date of the culmination of the Maya, Hopi (Aztlan), and Kali Yuga Cosmic Cycle, or some part of it.

Interestingly, within 20 years after Kulkulcan arrived in the Yucatan in the mid-10th century, some 3 million Maya disappeared, without a trace, and the remaining working/servant class abandoned the cities. To put it in perspective, Palenque was the area size of Albuquerque, NM,...and Caracol twice that size.

Of course, lame scientist come up with fantastic tales based on object-ive, sciential minded theories,...but how many add the fact that the Maya, at least the upper and artesano classes, knew 'Zero.' Understanding 'zero' changes everything.

As for the speculation, in the mid-90's, Gregg Braden, a purveyor of leading edge consciousness, described the Hopi Tradition of the time of the Great Purification. To summarize, the "shift" will bring a zeroing-out of the electrodynamic fields on Earth for near 3 days. This temporary voidance of the EMF will bring great fear and panic to the majority of Earths human population, for the EMF is like a glue that holds together most of our beliefs.

Articulating the Hopi prophesy with contemporary themes, Braden likened this Great Purification/Shift to the original computers which did not have internal batteries as our PC's now have. At the Shift, when the EMF zeros-out, will be similar to an older computer "crashing", which meant, it would lose all existing information, and would have to be reprogramed. At the Shift, most people will literally "pass out" due to the exposure of being removed from identification with their beliefs. The one's who remain awake however, their Collective Consciousness, will be the reprogram when the EMF restarts. For those who passed out, when they arise, their past will be erased, and all they will know is what those who remained awake, reprogramed them to know. Under this 2012 paradigm, those who realize and dissolve their belief patterns before 2012, thus being as immune to the shock of zero Electrodynamic field, will be the one's to set the agenda for the next cycle.

The Hopi prophesy says to re-member the original teaching,...yet those of the Lower Self believe the "original teaching", the wisdom of the ancestors, is associated with a time of the pre-white invasions. That is FALSE. The beliefs of Native Americans in the White Man's 13th century are patriarchial beliefs,...they are beliefs that see Earth as Mother. The Apache envision the Old Teachings have to do with being on horses and roaming the land, yet there were no horses prior to Cortez.

The original teachings mentioned in the Hopi Prophesy go much further back, to the time before the Kali Yuga, when the "world turned another way". Those Original Teachings include the Ways of the Feminine,...not the patriarchial feminine of today,...but the authentic feminine, Mother Sky, the Way of Wisdom, Dakini Sky Dancers.

They called it the time of the Blue Star Kachina,...the Birthing of HumanBeingness.

As for the Mayan, ...having spent two years in and around the Lacadon jungle studying 'zero'...I can say that the Maya were not only fully literate, but had a sophistication unparalleled compared to today's quantum physicists.

Not only did they have a cognition of astronomy, time, calendarics, art, architecture, and math,...but a language, through pictures or logographs (Heart language) that still cannot be grasped by today's sciential-minded archeologists, etc.

V

• Like 2

I stood atop that pyramid shortly before they closed it off to the public :)

Ruins.jpg

So what do you think will happen on the 20th? I'm not sure understand the EFT's and 'zero' tech.

Speaking of tech, I'm not sure I'd look to the Mayans as an enlightened culture. They engaged in human sacrifice, kept slaves etc. Even techwise they built some spectacular cities, but had little in the way of metal tools.

I doubt that very much will happen on May 20th as regards the fulfilment of Mayan prophesies.

I expect May 21st to dawn just like other days. No great change in consciousness or anything else for that matter.

• Like 1

yay! Go end of the world! Will be out in woods camping on this day. Last year I was camping on whatever day in May the bible guy prophesied as the end of the world (not that I was getting prepared, another coincidence). Hope whenever it comes, I'm sitting out fishing when it happens.

• Like 1

Hope whenever it comes, I'm sitting out fishing when it happens.

As good a way to go as any.

So what do you think will happen on the 20th? I'm not sure understand the EFT's and 'zero' tech.

Speaking of tech, I'm not sure I'd look to the Mayans as an enlightened culture. They engaged in human sacrifice, kept slaves etc. Even techwise they built some spectacular cities, but had little in the way of metal tools.

yeah, I kept back from that pit! I think it was a good 40, 50 feet down. Guide said if you got captured by them, that was likely your destination!

Bath.jpg

Edited by joeblast

The Maya were (a thousand years ago) a Heart Minded people,...like the Egyptians they cherished the heart, and discarded the brain. Brainy people don't have a clue about the Maya, so they diss them. If the Maya understood the spiritual value of zero, as the facts indicate, then they understood the Tao.

The Maya had a clearer understanding of zero, quantum physics, astronomy, etc., then today's Priests of Science. The Maya people alive today are descendants of the poor class,...not the 3 million upper class, artisanos and craft people who disappeared a thousand years ago without a trace.

If you look at the murals at the Chichen Itza ball court, it was winners who were what today's scientists call sacrificed. Mel Gibson's film was distorted in every way.

As for why the Kulkulcan pyramid was built for May 20, 2012,...I haven't a clue. Maybe all the Tea Party folks will be raptured,...that would surely usher in a thousand years of peace for those fortunate enough not to be a social conservative theist. Most likely it will be a vibrational thing not readily noticable,...like how phone booths disappeared or how few Americans could cash someone out without a bar-code and an electronic device.

V

Sign in to follow this