3bob

Yogiraj SatGurunath Siddhanath

an inspiration!

Ive been viewing his videos on and off for while. Are you his disciple?

• Like 1

Ive been viewing his videos on and off for while. Are you his disciple?

Nope, I'm not a disciple of any particular teacher or school at this point, but if I hear

of the Truth being pointed to skillfully such as it is in the Mundaka Upanisad, in this video

from a great Yogi, or in other ways I will try to share that resource via quotes or posts.

Om

Hi everyone,

I heard this guy Yogiraj state that "Babaji was the Fuhrer of Jesus."

When I heard that I said "This guy is so severely wrong at this point" but I continued to listen and no apology came

from him and I finally said "Done with Yogiraj FakeSiddhanath"

Beware of this clown!

stefos

• Like 1

getting schools mixed up in this string and even equating a fallen and twisted Osho with true yogis reflects the tendency of westernized mix-ups and or misunderstandings about same.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

His holiness the XVI karmapa said something about Osho:

He took the locket of Osho in his hand and he touched it to his forehead and then said: He is the greatest incarnation since Buddha in India — he is a living Buddha!” His Holiness went on to say, “You may be feeling that he is speaking for you, but it is not only for you that he speaks. Osho speaks for the Akashic records also, the records of events and words recorded on the astral planes. Whatever is spoken is not forgotten. That is why you will find that he goes on repeating things and you will feel that he is doing this for you, but as a matter of fact, he speaks only for a few people. Only a few people realize who Osho is. His words will remain there in Akashic records, so that they will also be helpful to people of the future.”

His Holiness went on to say that Osho was with them in past lives. “If you want to see one of Osho’s previous incarnations — who he was in Tibet — you can go to Tibet and see his golden statue there which is preserved in the Hall of Incarnations.”

He went on to say that about Osho and his work, “My blessings are always there, and I know that whatever we are not going to be able to do to help others, Osho will do.” The main aim of the lamas in coming to India was to preserve their occult sciences.

Osho also confirmed this in his Kashmir lectures given in 1969. The Dalai Lama has not escaped only to save himself, but to save the Tibetan religion, the meditation secrets and the occult sciences. “We have gotten these things from India in the past, and now we want to return them back. Now we have come to know that here is an incarnation, Osho, who is doing our job in India and the world and we are very happy about it. The world will know him, but only a few people will realize what he actually is. He will be the only person who can guide properly, who can be a World Teacher in this age, and he had taken birth only for this purpose.”

(http://www.ashe-prem.org/two/jeevan.shtml)

The XVI karmapa was a renowned Mahasiddha :D

If the question goes directly to the Buddhist section then put it there. As for fools such is a role we have all played at one time or another but to keep repeating the role once learned from is a compounding of foolishness. By the way what is the date of your Karmapa quote, I know nothing of that person (?) but I have studied many other first hand or eyewitness accounts concerning Oshso. (have you?)

For instance:

"...Rajneesh often asked women half his age to strip in front of him so that he could "feel their chakras." To facilitate this practice, he installed an electric lock on his bedroom door that could be activated from a button on his desk. Rajneesh groped the breasts of two of my female friends and "felt the chakras" of a third. I soon began to realize that like so many other girl grabbing Indian gurus who had made the headlines, Rajneesh on the human level was just an ordinary sexually immature Indian male. My lady friend who suffered the chakra feeling incident was so put off that she never came back to see him again. He had told her "Don't worry. You are mine now." That grasping statement had chilled her as much as the sexual advance. The young woman was a student of Indian music and had previously been sexually exploited by a famous Indian musician. She knew first hand what many Indian men were like. Rajneesh proved himself to be predictably and disappointingly the same.

After Rajneesh started having sexual intercourse on a regular basis, the spiritual need for him to "feel the chakras" of his female disciples mysteriously vanished. Rajneesh rationalized having sex with his female disciples by claiming that the act would bless them so much that they would become enlightened in some future lifetime. His admission years later that there is no such thing as reincarnation made his sexual rationalizations appear even more ridiculous and self-serving".

"In the years after Osho's death, the Poona ashram has been turned into a "cashram" and is run for profit. Color Puncture, Tantric Tarot, encounter groups, and every crackpot scam in the book is being peddled by Osho disciples for large sums of money. I think back to the day when the just turned 40 year old Acharya Rajneesh instructed a Japanese woman that "Meditation must not be made into a business." The corrupt means have gotten so far out of hand that the original intent of the ends has long been forgotten. It would be wonderful to believe that enlightened men were perfect in every way. That would make life simpler and sweeter, but it would be fiction, not fact".

Both excerpts from, 1998 Christopher Calder

Edited by 3bob

Osho was a great Pandit, imho.

Pandit means a person with great cultural knowledge, but not necessarily experience in actual practices.

Just like some sort of Professor.

As for the Karmapa, people usually say that he was a very special person and did many documented miracles. I haven't a definitive opinion about him.

I highly doubt the Karmapa praised Osho.

The whole account is off, including the New Age stuff like Akashic Records.

Edited by alwayson
  • Like 2

What is Yogiraj's lineage and teachers?

Never mind, there aren't any teachers or lineage

Edited by alwayson

those comments come from an article in oshonews http://www.oshonews.com/2011/12/16th-karmapa-about-osho/ which was about a meeting which took place in 1972 but wasn't pubished or talked about til 2011. That story has huge holes in it, like everything else about osho. It usually takes hours to meet the karmapa with an appointment, i know someone who went to see the karmapa and was only allowed an audience because a prominent lama had signed a recommendation that my friend be granted an audience. and it took him like 4 hours waiting before the karmapa would see him. The idea that someone would just roll up and say "oh are you here to see the lama?" and take him immediately to see his holiness reeks of bullshit. I call shenanigans on that whole story, since there is no source for that information other than oshonews... no buddhist sources, or anything else.

• Like 1

i know someone who went to see the karmapa and was only allowed an audience because a prominent lama had signed a recommendation that my friend be granted an audience. and it took him like 4 hours waiting before the karmapa would see him.

Yes, the karmapa is so compassionate :D

i thought you had no opinion about him?

hes probably busy overseeing the karma kagyu lol.. who knows that might take a lot of time

Edited by konchog uma

sure but in 1972 as this osho crap supposedly happened, there was only one, HH Rangjung Dorje

although the Karmapa my friend met was HH Ogyen Dorje..

my point was that that oshonews story smells like poop and i don't believe it