Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

OT: costs for (acupuncture) treatment

I am curious:

how much is everyone of you "in general" willing to pay for an acupuncture treatment... how many sessions long...?

For the healers out there:

how much do you charge (for whatever healing method. Please name the method as well)?

thankx

:D

I am curious:

how much is everyone of you "in general" willing to pay for an acupuncture treatment... how many sessions long...?

For the healers out there:

how much do you charge (for whatever healing method. Please name the method as well)?

thankx

:D

I know a guy in chinatown (nyc) $35 for 1 hour.

I think acupuncture should be a lot less than something like massage because the acupuncturist spends very little time with you during the treatment as opposed to a bodyworker that has to work the whole time.

T

I pay $70 a visit. At first I was going once a week. Did that for a month or two, then graduated to every other week, then every three weeks and now once a month. But I've been on a budget lately and plus my acupuncturist is in Tibet so I haven't gone in over a month now.

I pay $70 a visit. At first I was going once a week. Did that for a month or two, then graduated to every other week, then every three weeks and now once a month. But I've been on a budget lately and plus my acupuncturist is in Tibet so I haven't gone in over a month now.

O.k. Sean. Just for the record: your acupuncturist currently is visiting Tibet or you were all the time travelling to Tibet :blink::D

My health insurance usually pays for acupuncture.

I used to have to have it prescribed by an MD so

I would find an acupuncturist who worked in a doctors office.

The law later changed and I can go directly to the acupuncturist.

They usually accept what the insurance pays them.

Sometimes I have to co pay $5 or $10

O.k. Sean. Just for the record: your acupuncturist currently is visiting Tibet or you were all the time travelling to Tibet :blink::D

LOL! Acupuncturist is currently visiting Tibet. I did not go back and forth to Tibet every week. :)

Sign in to follow this