Chang

Duan Qigong Master

Hmm....seen this video before. As i recall i believe Shaktimamma said she studied under him...not sure though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJFcNsw7mK0&feature=related

I thought that some of you may find this of interest. The old boy looks good for ninety.

Just take some of these guy's ages with a grain of salt as some figure age somewhat different from chronological, counting pre-birth years. Others plain out use it as marketing tool and it ends up being exaggerated.

I spent 3 days in a workshop with him and had a treatment by him. He was a great guy and a MA master (during break wanted me to hit him and I declined saying been there done that; no way, don't like to end up crashing against walls). I think he probably is a good TCM doctor. He smoked a pipe in between his sessions. He was on one of Francesco Garripoli's videos and I know Francesco did study with him.

• Like 1

Susan (shaktimamma) has always spoken kindly of and with great respect for Master Duan.

She met him when she went on a trip to Beijing organised by the 'International Institute of Medical Qigong' which is now headed by Bernard Shannon. I believe it was part of the MQ course she was on.

Several practitioners and teachers through this organisation study with Master Duan. It is intersting to note that he is a devout Catholic and his views on medical qigong often differ somewhat, even from those expressed by Jerry Alan Johnson, who founded the 'International Institute of Medical Qigong' before handing it over.

Best,

Edited by snowmonki