effilang

New healer on the scene?

Hello Bottoms of all shapes and sizes,

I wanted to share a healing experience with you guys. Someone i met over 10 years ago in my early teenage years when i got into Qi Gong, recently contacted me via e-mail, which in all honesty was somewhat surprising. It always is when someone you haven't heard of or seen for that long just contacts you. Either way, it turns out his cultivation has gotten to the point where he can do distance healing, i suppose that would mean his third eye is opened at the least?

Said he had a website. So i'm like oh no, here we go. Another one.

But here's where it got to me. Just over e-mail he was able to tell me exactly where i had blockages, and honestly it was pretty amazing, because he was spot on. He pointed out everything i already knew, like i just told him or something.

The site is currently being promoted so he offered to heal me for free so i figured why not : )

Either way, he did a half hour healing session on me first, but i asked him for more, so he did a 12 hour session.

Whenever he tuned in to me, i could feel a shower of energy. It felt like a slow flowing stream of cool sparkling water was flowing down my head through my body and into the ground. Either way, to make a short story shorter, the blockage i had in my throat is diminished considerably. Normally when i fall into deep concentration my throat will light up and i will feel great discomfort there as the energy worked. The feeling of pain has been getting less and less as i've meditated, but the effect after the healing was far more prominent.

Also i have irregular heart beats and anxiety. I feel like the anxiety is almost gone, situations which would ordinarily freak me out now i'm mellow as a jelly and my heart rhythm seems to have changed almost entirely over night, i don't get those crazy skipping beats anymore and when i am doing something that is STRESSFUL on a psychological level i cope with it with absolute ease now. I know this sounds NORMAL to someone who doesn't have anxiety, but it's like a dream come true to me lol

I can't remember the last time i've felt like this. It's great laugh.gif

Another interesting thing is that, he did the healing 3 days ago, but every time i meditate now, i get the same effect running through my body. Is it possible that i am somehow tuned into him now O_o

Can anyone give feedback on sessions they have done with Master Chunyi Lin? I want to do some with him. Any positive feedback? Also are there any healers in London?

This is the guys site btw: http://chinet-project.com/

He's called the Long Beard Healer : /

I don't want to sound like i am promoting it, but i guess i am, he helped me with issues i've been having for as long as i can remember myself and if he can do the same for others i feel a duty to recommend him.

Good luck : )

Edited by effilang
  • Like 6

Either way, he did a half hour healing session on me first, but i asked him for more, so he did a 12 hour session.

Bahaha greedy greedy! :lol: just kidding

Well from his site i wouldn't have believed him straight off, but considering your experience, sounds really awesome! Good to spread the info of capable healers / teachers.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing Effilang,

else we wont know that there is also this distant healer.

6 hours projection for about 8,33 US is seeming as much as one get for an hour of work.

Someone who projects half hour each full hour has very much discipline and energy.

Is he able to scan health problems?

Best,

Q

6 hours projection for about 8,33 US is seeming as much as one get for an hour of work.

Someone who projects half hour each full hour has very much discipline and energy.

Yea, well $70/12 hr = $6/hr or $42/6 hr = $7/hr!

It's actually a super deal...except the catch is that you have to buy at least 3 days ($210) or 10 days ($420). But that rate alone is pretty unbeatable!

img_04.png

WTH, I might just have to give this guy a shot too?!

Man, I wish we had a healer review board...where various people could leave user feedback and comments.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 3

Yes, I am curious about this too.

I think he can, because in the e-mail he sent me he basically said to me:

You have a blockage in two centers, in the solar plexus and the throat and they are both causing a problem with the entire nervous system. If you take a moment to think back, you will recall that you've often had a "weight" and a "squeezing" / "compressing" sensation there. You've also had problems with your heart.

So when i read that, i was like TAKE MY MONEY! Because he was spot on and i hadn't told him about any of it.

Like i said, the throat especially is the one place that when i meditate i feel that squeezing and weight, just like he said.

I don't know if it that means he can scan you or not, but all i know is his diagnosis was accurate, i've met him once around 10 years ago and never been in contact with him since he wrote me. If it was any other scenario i would have been suspicious, but just out of the blue, it sticks with you.

But honestly i am really curious to know if its true. Maybe someone from the forum will bring more data and we can compare experiences.

• Like 1

Hello Bottoms of all shapes and sizes,

Can anyone give feedback on sessions they have done with Master Chunyi Lin? I want to do some with him. Any positive feedback? Also are there any healers in London?

thank you for your recommendation, interesting read. I am glad you shared your personal account.

late last year when I was looking for a distant healer, I looked into master chunyi lin and also michael lomax. decided to go with michael lomax. however michael was all booked up and reffered me to his student - Brion Beller. Brion just does amazing work, he has long running threads here, he is @kempomaster

http://daoisthealingenergies.com/

Another healer I have worked with, mostly for life issues is Adam Shifman, he is also here, goes by @clarity. In passing I mentioned to Adam about my sinus issue, in just one session he took care of the problem. I talk about it here(TTB) in the General Discussions--> healing circle forum.

http://www.insightenergetics.net/

good healers indeed are hard to find. but those that are good, getting healing help from them is a no brainer for me. I continue my qigong practice, but these two healers are so much further ahead of me, it will take me 3-5 years of solid practice to catch up, if ever.

all the best

• Like 1

Has anybody worked with distant healers, like Michael Lomax or Adam Shifman? How did it go? Or any other recommendation?

I got some healing earlier this year and it worked, but only for a short while. If psychological problems are the issue then i'd suggest a psychologist so the problems can be understood and solved from the inside out.

I have had many healing sessions with Ooi Kean Hin. He is in Malaysia

please google him

He can see into a person's energetic system and pin point issues. Then offer remedies, which are Qigong exercises.

He is well educated, a western trained pharmacist and also a Qigong master. He has written many books on Zhineng Qigong.

He has a deep understanding of qigong. Please search his books on Amazon.

He does Skype sessions, 25 minute session is only $35. Very affordable. Paid via Paypal

It is an eye opening experience

His email is: [email protected]

Please tell him you were referred by New York Zhineng Qigong practice group.

All the best, be well

• Like 1

I second gendao´s idea of a healer review sub-section. In the states, I don´t eat a slice of pizza without consulting Yelp. Surely deciding who I trust my body and spirit to deserves similar forethought.

Liminal

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 5

Has anybody worked with distant healers, like Michael Lomax or Adam Shifman? How did it go? Or any other recommendation?

I am a student of Michael Lomax (and would be with him at a workshop this weekend if not for some family issues). I have not asked him for a distance healing but I have participated in some "distance workshops" and his presence is very strong. Additionally, while I am just a junior student, I have used what he teaches to perform a few distance healings myself, and quite successfully. I say this not to offer my services but to vouch for Ya Mu and for his teaching/transmission ability.

Another healer I have worked with, mostly for life issues is Adam Shifman, he is also here, goes by @clarity. In passing I mentioned to Adam about my sinus issue, in just one session he took care of the problem. I talk about it here(TTB) in the General Discussions--> healing circle forum.

http://www.insightenergetics.net/

I have worked with Adam Shifman in the past, and I was also surprised with the results. 

• Like 1

I have worked with Adam Shifman in the past, and I was also surprised with the results. 

so will you decribe a bit, about the results. Were they only physical/energetic, or mento-emotional too?

The description on his website are pretty amazing.

Edited by shazan

so will you decribe a bit, about the results. Were they only physical/energetic, or mento-emotional too?

The description on his website are pretty amazing.

I went to India and came back really sick with who knows what wrong with me. And after working with him, he explained that he got rid of some pretty intense stuff. I felt better, but I was still sick for a while, but im perfectly fine now. Im pretty confident he got rid of some stuff that could have really messed me up. Can't really give you much of a better description. 

shazan

are you looking for emotional healing?

From my experience that is very hard. I have had very good results by healers for physical issues, not so much for emotional issues

One thing that has really helped me is the daily practice of Zhineng Qigong. The middle dantian is the seat of emotions. We call it the hunyun palace. The emotional center.

I feel emotional and karmic issues are what we are here to learn from, not to try and have someone else wash away and deprive us of our lessons. 

No one can wash away our karmic lessons. But we can go thru them without out undo suffering. To do this requires a physical rewiring of the nervous system and this is exactly what so many in the Oneness movement of Sri Bhagavan in southern India are experiencing as the Oneness energy is unique and has the ability to quiet the mind chatter/ego/neurotic social conditioning-unconscious influences of the past by effecting the parietal lobes and increasing the effect of the frontal lobe so that we then can witness events in the hear and now instead of projecting our past conditioning onto events. When in this state permanently it is called being Awakened. Then suffering bounces off of us instead of leaving imprints which block our flow of energy. Oneness works like this for most people and they now have a 100 percent success rate of becoming awakened when someone spends a few weeks at their Oneness University. It all sounds like a dream come true but I am the exception to the rule. I never felt anything from Oneness in th e10 years I have been involved with it. So I am hoping that working with the healer Ooi Kean Hin will change that so I can then become sensitive to the Oneness deeksha.

Thanks for sharing Effilang,

Best,

Q

"Distance" healing and seeing does not require projection and does not require effort - though it is frequently thought that it does and if one believes it must then it does. But it simply requires no effort at all - other than what is required to do a respectable job and look after ones self - not much more than doing dishes. That is not to say it did not take years of hard work to arrive at that level.

• Like 1

"Distance" healing and seeing does not require projection and does not require effort - though it is frequently thought that it does and if one believes it must then it does. But it simply requires no effort at all - other than what is required to do a respectable job and look after ones self - not much more than doing dishes. That is not to say it did not take years of hard work to arrive at that level.

That's very important and I agree.

Healing only requires effort if one believes it does, and thereby creates the illusion that it does.

The most effective approach to healing imo is to let the understanding that the sickness isn't real SPONSOR one's attempts to heal.

Efforts to heal should ARISE OUT OF the understanding that sickness is an illusion.

That underlying knowledge will then create its own likeness- health.

I agree that to visualize, affirm and believe in the perfect state is an essential part of healing. When it is too much to genuinely do so, it can be done gradually. I.e., if a practitioner of self-healing cannot convince themselves that a tumor is about to vanish completely, they can sometimes nevertheless visualize it a little smaller and, once achieved, continue from there.

The activation of a state of health is crucial, but there will chi projection involved, and it is important for healers to have strong chi at their disposal, or build it up and renew it.

"Physical alone" healing that does not address the emotional issues that are almost always involved in an illness is superficial and not always permanent. The best healers will treat the patient, not the illness.

"Physical alone" healing that does not address the emotional issues that are almost always involved in an illness is superficial and not always permanent. The best healers will treat the patient, not the illness.

I agree. "Physical alone" healing would only deal with the symptoms of the sickness, but not the causes. It wouldn't solve the actual problem.

• Like 1