Sloppy Zhang

Energy to Change the Physical Body

I'd like to know if anyone has any experiences with how the arrangement of energy and focus in various levels of the energetic body (however you may define that) winds up affecting the physical body.

I've got two cases that I'm thinking of-

Up until my sophomore year of college, whenever I gained weight the fat would mostly stay around my belly. I'd fluctuate around 10-15 pounds throughout the years, depending on diet, exercise, stress levels, etc. But I never really got fat to build around my pecs. It was usually around my belly.

Around throughout junior year, I went through some energetic stress. Basically my focus and direction of energy was more "up" than it was down- to my chest and head. I noticed that I started to get fat to deposit around my pectoral area. Now I'm getting over those energetic issues and getting my body back in shape, and I'm noticing that I have fat in areas I hadn't before my previous energetic occurrence.

Case two is a buddy of mine happens to be, well, pretty well endowed in the male area, if you catch my drift. But he tells me that when he was a kid his penis was really small, and his mother actually took him to several doctors to see if he had some developmental issue. The doctors told them he was fine. Well, puberty hit, and bam- big penis.

I'm wondering if experiences like this, where your subtle awareness is shifted and focused on a certain formation, can affect your body.

In the case of fat deposits and stuff, I noticed the process and change over about the period of a year and a half to a year.

For, say, penis size, well there was the previous "energy structure", if you will, but then a huge energetic dump (at least in the physical sense) going on in puberty.

So, in my diet and exercise routine, I've started to pay attention to where my subtle awareness is, what forms it's taking, where energy in my body tends to go and accumulate if I am worried, stressed, etc etc.

Wondering if you guys have any thoughts on this regarding its connection to health, wellness, and generally improving life.

I have used, successfully, Chi energy for pain control.

I never considered it for penis enlargement as the women seemed to enjoy what I had.

I have read books by body psychotherapists who believed they could diagnose a persons mental issues from their body and posture alone, your body reflects your psychology so for example if you are under a great deal of stress you might have "the world on your shoulders" so the energetic stress is accumulating in your shoulders. But I doubt you can control this stuff consciously with your own intent although you might be able to let psychological content go which then changes your body or make some changes with hypnosis.

Hmm...you can bless your food with certain intentions while projecting chi. Intentions can be for "Good Health", "Balanced Digestion"..."A bigger penis"...whatever you want.

It has been my personal experience that the way an individual moves, speaks, and his posture gives an enormous amount of information about them. Also i have noticed that the way we position are spine affects are overall awareness and when we lack proper posture it pinches and strains the internal organs.

The goal of practices like Hatha Yoga is to purify and prepare the physical body for the spiritual process. What is Chi-Gung but movements of the physical body to trigger internal changes?

-My 2 cents, Peace

Baguazhang. It changes your consciousness to the deepest level, hence it will affect your totality as a being.

12 kg of mental junk (physical body) have been shed off since I started my journey.

Many of our practices have an expansive effect on the physical body as joints loosen and muscles relax. This can also effect our confidence so that overall we can appear larger and even have an "air" about us.