tulku

Why man must give up Food and Sex in order to Evolve

I had sex so many times that I know what it is .. inside and outside..

As I said before, Anger is the Enemy of Desire..

You believe and know jack about me.. Your "spiritual laws" are nothing but figments of your own twisted imagination designed to give yourself moral excuses to indulge in pleasures of the flesh..

The True Middle Ground has no Love nor is there Hate.. There is only True Emptiness devoid of Emotions for Emotions are the domain of lower creatures..

You can keep preaching however long you want..

But I am still going to use Anger to Destroy the Demons of Sex if I have to..

I will do Anything and Everything to Destroy Sex and Lust and Love..

What can you do to stop me?

OK. :lol:

Do you have any fun? :lol:

Talk to someone who can show you the proper ways to channel your extreme zeal, Tulku.

(wish i had your drive and energy... :D )

Seriously, brother.

Your posts are getting more bizarre by the day.

(sorry, just dont know how else to get the message across.. no offense meant) _()_

I get an uncomfortable feeling that your line of reasoning could actually lead to harm, both to self and others.

Woe be to those new on the path reading such things and going, "Yay -- found a kindred spirit at last!". :o

Not a pleasant wheel to set in motion.

• Like 5

Talk to someone who can show you the proper ways to channel your extreme zeal, Tulku.

(wish i had your drive and energy... :D )

Seriously, brother.

Your posts are getting more bizarre by the day.

(sorry, just dont know how else to get the message across.. no offense meant) _()_

I get an uncomfortable feeling that your line of reasoning could actually lead to harm, both to self and others.

Woe be to those new on the path reading such things and going, "Yay -- found a kindred spirit at last!". :o

Not a pleasant wheel to set in motion.

Who are you to determine what is or what is not bizarre for me and others?

Who are you to determine what is or what is not good for me and others?

There are plenty of true cultivators who think like me and I don't see them being in any harm.

No demon or devil can bring down a Buddhic God The Angels and Guardians make sure of that.

OK. :lol:

Do you have any fun? :lol:

I felt pretty dirty and empty like an animal.

Is fun your lower mind ever think of?

Is fun your lower mind ever think of?

Laughter is divine, the world is silly and the gods are always smiling.

• Like 3

I'm hungry; gonna go eat lunch.

I think:

Whatever happens is whatever happens, and regardless of what happens, there will never be an end-all, or inescapable, unalterable, non-interactive eternalness.

The only absolute is taht there are no absolutes. that is subject to time, frequency, and perception.

The existence of any absolute can be as eternal as the infinite capacity of the word. but only until it changes.

Free will.

We have it.

It is a key.

I had sex so many times that I know what it is .. inside and outside..

As I said before, Anger is the Enemy of Desire..

You believe and know jack about me.. Your "spiritual laws" are nothing but figments of your own twisted imagination designed to give yourself moral excuses to indulge in pleasures of the flesh..

The True Middle Ground has no Love nor is there Hate.. There is only True Emptiness devoid of Emotions for Emotions are the domain of lower creatures..

You can keep preaching however long you want..

But I am still going to use Anger to Destroy the Demons of Sex if I have to..

I will do Anything and Everything to Destroy Sex and Lust and Love..

What can you do to stop me?

Humanity's ideal state is a bisexual one where magnetic or self-reproduction (parthogenesis) becomes possible

Tulku, i admire your correctness, where it is, but am frustrated, in a sense, by the absurd abount of incorrectness that is your pedestal for the truth!

You have a great many things, spot on. Truths that leak from you through tightly clenched fists!

I do so truly admire your truths, but why, i must ask, do they have to be so veiled and deceptive through great falsehoods? huh.gif

Anger can be utilized, you are correct about this, but to use it against itself is an incorrect usage!

Anger is a great protector and defender of truth. Not some spear to weild against other emotions and feelings. Anger is a great empowerment for physical activities. you can transform your anger into pure energy for physical practices and postures, exercises and stretches!

But to defer it to your own self belies another of your found truths, that god is inside each of us!

God is an infinite, an eternal, and omni. god cannot be God if not all inclusive! BOTH Yin AND Yang. without exception. If you are to love something that is all inclusive, you msut also love all that comes with it; you must abandon preference.

You seem to prefer. this or that, i cannot really say, but you appear to have strong preferences of what is, and/or is not... correct, "right", "the way", "going to happen"...

Why not let go and live, experience and be, jsut for the sake thereof, and let happen what happens?

Humanity is not ideal, and though i agree that we can become ideal, i do not believe it can be forced, or brought about by our intent.

It will come to us, not the other way around!

When you stop struggling so hard to acquire what you seek, and just BE...

Eventually that which you have pursued will begin to pursue you.

The everlasting chase is not the answer. wub.gif fun but not successful. Take a deep breath...

What is it, that you are so upset about, that you have to use such a strong appraoch on the forums? Why do you want to be angry about desire? Desire, as all things, comes from God... The true middle ground is, indeed, neither love nor hate, but that is not because neither are present, but that they cancel each otehr out; they are BOTH present.

You cannot be a bisexual organism of self reproduction if you cannot take the good with the bad. ohmy.gif

I like the many truths you have, the correctness that sneaks out between your words as they betray these truths... you are a genuine encryption of truth. It's always fun to find your words pointing the way... and the great many people so caught up in the way you say it that they miss teh point in favor of pointing you out to yourself! :lol:

Don't stop sleep.gif

Tulku, i admire your correctness, where it is, but am frustrated, in a sense, by the absurd abount of incorrectness that is your pedestal for the truth!

You have a great many things, spot on. Truths that leak from you through tightly clenched fists!

I do so truly admire your truths, but why, i must ask, do they have to be so veiled and deceptive through great falsehoods? huh.gif

Anger can be utilized, you are correct about this, but to use it against itself is an incorrect usage!

Anger is a great protector and defender of truth. Not some spear to weild against other emotions and feelings. Anger is a great empowerment for physical activities. you can transform your anger into pure energy for physical practices and postures, exercises and stretches!

But to defer it to your own self belies another of your found truths, that god is inside each of us!

God is an infinite, an eternal, and omni. god cannot be God if not all inclusive! BOTH Yin AND Yang. without exception. If you are to love something that is all inclusive, you msut also love all that comes with it; you must abandon preference.

You seem to prefer. this or that, i cannot really say, but you appear to have strong preferences of what is, and/or is not... correct, "right", "the way", "going to happen"...

Why not let go and live, experience and be, jsut for the sake thereof, and let happen what happens?

Humanity is not ideal, and though i agree that we can become ideal, i do not believe it can be forced, or brought about by our intent.

It will come to us, not the other way around!

When you stop struggling so hard to acquire what you seek, and just BE...

Eventually that which you have pursued will begin to pursue you.

The everlasting chase is not the answer. wub.gif fun but not successful. Take a deep breath...

What is it, that you are so upset about, that you have to use such a strong appraoch on the forums? Why do you want to be angry about desire? Desire, as all things, comes from God... The true middle ground is, indeed, neither love nor hate, but that is not because neither are present, but that they cancel each otehr out; they are BOTH present.

You cannot be a bisexual organism of self reproduction if you cannot take the good with the bad. ohmy.gif

I like the many truths you have, the correctness that sneaks out between your words as they betray these truths... you are a genuine encryption of truth. It's always fun to find your words pointing the way... and the great many people so caught up in the way you say it that they miss teh point in favor of pointing you out to yourself! :lol:

Don't stop sleep.gif

But I want to be an asexual and non-sexual organism of self-production!

And also, I have always stated that true enlightenment is without anger or love!

But when loves gets misdirected in a negative direction, sometimes you have to use anger to stop it! Like what you said, canceling each other out!

maybe you'll be reborn as a cockroach

they're all self impregnating hermaphrodites, which is the term youre looking for

good luck with that

• Like 2

And also, I have always stated that true enlightenment is without anger or love!

But when loves gets misdirected in a negative direction, sometimes you have to use anger to stop it! Like what you said, canceling each other out!

But that comes from want, not isness. What is is what you must work with - without want. Anger does not defeat desire. if anything, antagonizes it.

Do not make, of yourself, a victim. ;)

• Like 2

maybe you'll be reborn as a cockroach

they're all self impregnating hermaphrodites, which is the term youre looking for

good luck with that

Sorry I will be reborn as a Super God someone like Dr Manhattan of Watchmen who can self-replicate himself.

Sorry I will be reborn as a Super God someone like Dr Manhattan of Watchmen who can self-replicate himself.

What sort of interesting spiritual experiences have you had from your practice thus far? If you need an example, i'm 25, and have been having awesome energetic and spiritual experiences from the age of 17 from meditation. One such was a transfer of energy between a good friend of mine, that caused him to pass out, but fixed his insomia. You don't have to believe it, but I'd like to hear about your own experiences.

maybe a non-deluded cockroach

that would be nice

btw watchmen was fiction

I don't hate or love women. I only despise sex.

Anger is a form of lust? Where did you get that piece of trash from? LOL..

Could you appreciate sex from the higher divine ego viewpoint? Or is that just not possible?

• Like 1

Could you appreciate sex from the higher divine ego viewpoint? Or is that just not possible?

the higher divine ego laugh at sex as a form of energy interaction only meant for lower creatures!

So let me get this straight

Higher being don't have sex and think it's a silly idea invented by earth monkeys

With that the sex is removed from their set of things that they can do

Since they can't have sex anymore, there is something that is impossible for them

We can do both, be high, have sex, and now be more free then the higher beings

That's just painting them in a bad light

• Like 2

Tulku,

Seems to me you are an extremist and seeking some kind of big powerful image 'super God'..

A Super God, in who's view? your's? what are you trying to achieve?

You can never be God.. you can go within and become aware that God is present wherever you go, but you can never become God.

An immortal spirit is just that, a spirit that will never die (if such a thing exists).. not a God.. if you disagree then i ask you again.. in who's eyes?

Buy all means go for sexual abstinence, just be careful you don't shut down your lower chakra's... or that if you slip up and 'waste' some then don't suddenly become a sex addict.

The balance of one's ambitions can usually point very accurately to the balance of one's mind. Bear that in mind when you do your self-evaluation (a good thing to do by the way).

All the best in your journey, let us know how it goes as you continue...

Peace

Ed

Excellent post. I was gonna write something similar to this, but figured I might be wasting my breath. I'm glad someone did though.

Now Fair play to Tulku: I could be wrong but I think he's maybe quite young. He's figured out that maya will not bring lasting happiness and fulfilment, something the vast majority of people never catch onto, least not until they're on their deathbed perhaps. His problem, I believe, judging from his posts is NOT his lust, but his concepts...his concepts about 'God', enlightenment, etc. in short, he still appears to be locked a dualistic mindset; the belief that God and Godhood are something external, something to be acquired and attained. That's still maya at work, it's still the delusions of the ego.

The willingness just to drop everything -- everything, including the desire to be 'enlightened' (and there are so many contradictory notions about what that even means) -- reveals that...well, we ARE everything. The seeker is the sought. I think Nisargadatta said something like 'as long as there's a seeker seeking enlightenment, there can never be enlightenment.' I suppose that'll either make sense to you or it won't. I've probably rambled too much anyway...

• Like 1

Because it prevents True Union with my True Soulmate inside of me..

The Almighty Creator God

Don't forget to clean your key.

In one evening, a friday night, i cannot forget this night...

I sat quietly after doing some invoulentary workouts; stretching lead to some intentional workouts that lead to contemplation which led to spontanious neck stands and rolling around on teh floor with my legs in the air, which helpped correct a back alignment problem, though not fixed, it improved my back.

That night, after the spontanious movement, i reflected on it all... deeply considering everything that had happened and what it meant.

In a more or less invoulentary follow up, i walked into the bathroom and stared into the mirror.

From my heart, an ache i couldnt describe inspired the words i spoke that night:

"To the All Encompassing Infinitesimal Omniversal Unity that is the Ultimate Authority over all things that do and/or do not exist, I ask that the gift I have been given of free will be returned to it's source, in exchange that I may recieve personal sovereign freedom; in exchange for my freedom I relinquish the ability to create a victim with any act that I engage. Thank You."

I became quite emotional during this request, and afterward sat on the couce for a long while jsut feeling the world around me.

Just speaking these words had an affect on me i could feel... i cannot explain or describe the feeling, but it was dominating...

Tulku seems interested in God, Free Will, and the things we can accomplish with our free will.

Maybe there are others who would like to learn, from God's will, of their own free will.

Edited by Hot Nirvana Judo Trend
  • Like 1

To be fair to Tulku the conquering of your bodies base desires is the first step in many different paths, which is what the alchemical images of fighting the dragon are all about, you have to conquer the dragon and put a lead on it or it will conquer you. Many Taoist paths also take quite a strict approach to this, I was just reading about the Taoists of Wudang mountain who train in an almost Spartan like way at the beginning.

Plus the link between food and sexual desire is one not that many seem to understand, Nan Huai Chin talks about this in his book "Tao and Longevity" how rich foods and sauces and sweeteners are one of the main stimulants for sexual drives so if you are trying to retain your energy it is easier with a very basic bland diet, but not many seem to talk about this link when discussing retention. But what needs to be understood is that if you start to deny your body all your bodies desires will be enflamed further which is what you want as it makes them more conscious, but then they have to be observed with non judgemental objective awareness because it is only through awareness of them without giving in or repressing them that you can conquer them, its not through aggressively trying to destroy them.

What sort of interesting spiritual experiences have you had from your practice thus far? If you need an example, i'm 25, and have been having awesome energetic and spiritual experiences from the age of 17 from meditation. One such was a transfer of energy between a good friend of mine, that caused him to pass out, but fixed his insomia. You don't have to believe it, but I'd like to hear about your own experiences.

For some reason, I thought you were older than me.

Envy arises when I read your post. Also happiness that you have been able to experience such wonders.