tulku

Why man must give up Food and Sex in order to Evolve

Monastic Traditions do not view sex as anything wrong.

They just view sex as animalistic desires possess by animals and not evolved human beings.

So if you wanna be an animal, go on ahead and indulge in sex.

There are many ways to express one's sexuality.

Yes, some ways can be quite coarse and selfish. Then there are the more refined ways stemming from mutual respect, blissful devotion, and seeing the divine in one's partner. Its all part of the cultivation process -- one where lessons in learning to transcend the coarser, self-cherishing traits are amply present, coupled with the bonus of discovering each other in a nurturing, trust-filled environment.

Personally, i find having a partner to be much more conducive to my practice. Thru this togetherness, the opportunity to practice caring and sharing is ever-present. Also, with a partner, one can avail of lots and lots of special time to practice transmuting sexual urges into mystical, creative and divine energies.

Lastly, by no means the least, whenever i get lackadaisical ^_^ about things, the trust is always there that my partner will surely give me a gentle kick to wake me up. Its definitely more than just the sex. In many ways, its much more fulfilling than enforcing upon oneself a spiritual chastity belt. Those days are long gone. As you say, human beings have evolved since, and forevermore.

• Like 2

With this attitude of yours, no enlightened and awakened being will liberate you.

Not even if he decides to liberate the rest of the world.

This is not true. If you have been initiated by a true master, a Satguru, the relationship is sealed that this soul will continue to look after you, guiding you with an omnipresent eye until you reach liberation. This is the promise of the scriptures and the masters, at least in Indian traditions. All matters including sex will be eventually resolved by continuing progress on the path. One is asked only to practise self-control and go forward gradually, not repress oneself and create further obstacles. Total renunciation of lust is possible only when one is ripe through cultivation and gradual mastery.

The issue here is ripeness for transcending. There is a right and a wrong approach to lust which aids in conquering it. When you have such hatred and anger toward it, that shows you are not at the ripe stage and are not capable of the right approach at this time. It means you still have unfinished karmic business with sexuality. You will not be successful attempting to jump straight from where you are to the fully renounced position.

Furthermore, the idea of segregating yourself entirely from the rest of humanity is the opposite of what enlightenment actually represents. It is the merging with all humanity that one must go through, warts and all, that leads to eventual transcendence of the whole creation. It is an inevitable experience that is ushered in on the aspirant even early on the path, the psychic or vital plane that has to be confronted and crossed. Moving through this will put you in the arena of the whole collective unconscious of humanity and even the primal mud of the senses, including lust. Attaining Cosmic Consciousness, or full enlightenment beyond all vibration (beyond creation) is only possible by first attaining Christ Consciousness or union with the omnipresence of divine intelligence in all creation first. Being in this state you will be one with the consciousness inherent in all things including being one with the minds and personalities/natures of all your fellow humans. You will be just as privy to lust then as you are in your individual consciousness now. So dont think you will somehow escape from having to deal with it any time soon.

Have you seen the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? Do you remember the scene where Li Mu Bai and Lu Shu Lien are sitting together, and she asks him what he experienced in his solitary meditation retreat? She expected him to give some glimpse of the grandeur of spiritual realization, but instead he said there was just a void filled with emptiness and that it was filled with terrible loneliness. This is a beautiful portrayal of the kinds of things one will have to confront on the arduous path to enlightenment. All the great beings who have attained the full thing have been cultivating for many lifetimes. Such souls have become ripe and pregnant with wisdom and experience. They are free of the anger and hatred of lust which is just another form of aversion, and must be renounced as much as attraction. You are just clinging to the opposite of lust, and that is because of fear. None of that is the middle way taught by the Buddha.

Remember, wrath springs from thwarted desires. Your anger is because of your thwarted desires, which means you have not really renounced them at all. They are just festering in your subconscious.

Edited by goldenfox
  • Like 3

I am already in a Monastery.

My One-Man Monastery.

I admire monks more then preachers. Monks are quiet, do there thing, live there truth. Preachers, at least the worst of them, are loud, tell others how they should live, how they're damning themselves, that they know the truth and every other philosophy is wrong.

You may be in a monastery, but you're a One-Man Preacher, not a monk. Not til your humbly walking the walk.

• Like 2

What the development of true renunciation implies is that we no longer rely on sensory pleasures for our ultimate happiness; we see the futility of expecting deep satisfaction from such limited transitory phenomena. It is important to understand this point clearly. Renunciation is not the same as giving up pleasure or denying ourselves happiness. It means giving up our unreal expectations about ordinary pleasures. These expectations themselves are what turn pleasure into pain. It can not be said too often that there is nothing wrong with pleasure. It is our grasping, exaggerating, distorting, and polluting attitude toward pleasure that must be abandoned.

-Lama Thubten Yeshe

• Like 1

Hmm, now I dunno. Maybe Tulku posting on and on and on about the sexual stuff is a way of resolving the (whatever it is).

I'd love to be able to do a proper 5E thing with this and suggest stuff for this person above and beyond the self-directed 'Shut the f*ck up' (albeit couched in other terms). So far, the Tulku avatar (kind of ironic IMO because a proper 'tulku' is also NOT a person, it's a restricted expression, approximated to one or a couple of dimensions attributed to someone's persistent focus (think 'Ghostbusters' and the big Marshmallow apparition)

---opinion---alert---

What the development of true renunciation implies is that we no longer rely on sensory pleasures for our ultimate happiness; we see the futility of expecting deep satisfaction from such limited transitory phenomena. It is important to understand this point clearly. Renunciation is not the same as giving up pleasure or denying ourselves happiness. It means giving up our unreal expectations about ordinary pleasures. These expectations themselves are what turn pleasure into pain. It can not be said too often that there is nothing wrong with pleasure. It is our grasping, exaggerating, distorting, and polluting attitude toward pleasure that must be abandoned.

-Lama Thubten Yeshe

First you have to reject pleasure then you can find ultimate happiness through complete liberation.

This is not true. If you have been initiated by a true master, a Satguru, the relationship is sealed that this soul will continue to look after you, guiding you with an omnipresent eye until you reach liberation. This is the promise of the scriptures and the masters, at least in Indian traditions. All matters including sex will be eventually resolved by continuing progress on the path. One is asked only to practise self-control and go forward gradually, not repress oneself and create further obstacles. Total renunciation of lust is possible only when one is ripe through cultivation and gradual mastery.

There are many monks who totally renounce lust right from the onset because their Will is strong enough to Destroy the Evils of Lust.

Your way is for the average cultivator, those whose Will is not strong enough to Destroy Lust.

The issue here is ripeness for transcending. There is a right and a wrong approach to lust which aids in conquering it. When you have such hatred and anger toward it, that shows you are not at the ripe stage and are not capable of the right approach at this time. It means you still have unfinished karmic business with sexuality. You will not be successful attempting to jump straight from where you are to the fully renounced position.

Says who? Anger is useful when using it against Demons and Devils. Plenty of those preaching BS on this board.

When a person starts walking on the road to enlightenment, there will be many Demons and Devils who will try to obstruct His path and using Anger against these Demons and Devils is one of those most effective training methods in the onset.

Furthermore, the idea of segregating yourself entirely from the rest of humanity is the opposite of what enlightenment actually represents. It is the merging with all humanity that one must go through, warts and all, that leads to eventual transcendence of the whole creation. It is an inevitable experience that is ushered in on the aspirant even early on the path, the psychic or vital plane that has to be confronted and crossed. Moving through this will put you in the arena of the whole collective unconscious of humanity and even the primal mud of the senses, including lust. Attaining Cosmic Consciousness, or full enlightenment beyond all vibration (beyond creation) is only possible by first attaining Christ Consciousness or union with the omnipresence of divine intelligence in all creation first. Being in this state you will be one with the consciousness inherent in all things including being one with the minds and personalities/natures of all your fellow humans. You will be just as privy to lust then as you are in your individual consciousness now. So dont think you will somehow escape from having to deal with it any time soon.

Hahahhahahha.. where do you get all your bullshit theories from?!!

Full Enlightenment can only be achieved by separating oneself from the filthy consciousness of humanity, especially when one does not wish to further participate in the Filthy Samsara which the rest of humanity is mucking around in like pigs in mud.

If the rest of Humanity wanna breed and eat like pigs and a cultivator wanna stop breeding and eating like an animal, it only makes sense for the cultivator to separate himself from the filthiness of humanity.

There have been thousands and thousands of ascetics and spiritual masters who realize that humanity is too stupid and stubborn to teach which is why these ascetics and spiritual masters run to the mountains to hide from the rest of humanity!

Because they know that if they stay around stupid, stubborn and filthy humans too much, the corrupt thought forms and energies of these animalistic humans will be obstacles to these ascetics' and spiritual masters' cultivation!

The corrupt thought forms and energies of those who seem to foolishly think that one must indulge in lust in order to achieve enlightenment are especially dangerous and filthy!

This is why any cultivator who truly wanna leaves Samsara will separate himself from the rest of Humanity and not even teach students!

Have you seen the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? Do you remember the scene where Li Mu Bai and Lu Shu Lien are sitting together, and she asks him what he experienced in his solitary meditation retreat? She expected him to give some glimpse of the grandeur of spiritual realization, but instead he said there was just a void filled with emptiness and that it was filled with terrible loneliness. This is a beautiful portrayal of the kinds of things one will have to confront on the arduous path to enlightenment. All the great beings who have attained the full thing have been cultivating for many lifetimes. Such souls have become ripe and pregnant with wisdom and experience. They are free of the anger and hatred of lust which is just another form of aversion, and must be renounced as much as attraction. You are just clinging to the opposite of lust, and that is because of fear. None of that is the middle way taught by the Buddha.

Now you are misquoting the Buddha and you are even using fake truths from a bs movie to highlight your twisted concepts towards enlightenment?!!

Loneliness is part of every true cultivator's journey. The road to Enlightment had been and always will be Lonely.

Because Enlightenment True Enlightenment means leaving one's parents, one's family, one's children, one's friends, one's wealth, one's cars and even one's body behind!

This is the true meaning of Enlightenment! To leave everything which is material behind so that one ascend to the Spiritual Realm!

This truth has been consistently taught throughout all the true spiritual paths of this world and now you dare corrupt this Truth?!

The very concept of Enlightenment is express the Desire to separate oneself from Humanity and return one's consciousness to the Godhead or Universe or the Buddhic Consciousness.

I can assure you right now, All the Gods and Buddhas are watching the thoughts of every person on this forum and they know what each person is thinking and writing.

If you do not want to suffer in hell for eternity, I suggest you better retract your corrupted falsehoods immediately. This is for your own good and not mine.

Remember, wrath springs from thwarted desires. Your anger is because of your thwarted desires, which means you have not really renounced them at all. They are just festering in your subconscious.

There is good anger and there is bad anger.

Anger can be used to channel energies against the negative thought-forms planted in you by negative humans or demons/devils.

As the peaceful warrior said, "Fear and sorrow inhibit action; anger generates it."

Just like there is good love (selfless compassion) and bad love (lust), there is also good anger (courage and fierceness towards one's faults) and bad anger (hatred).

Edited by tulku

There are many ways to express one's sexuality.

Yes, some ways can be quite coarse and selfish. Then there are the more refined ways stemming from mutual respect, blissful devotion, and seeing the divine in one's partner. Its all part of the cultivation process -- one where lessons in learning to transcend the coarser, self-cherishing traits are amply present, coupled with the bonus of discovering each other in a nurturing, trust-filled environment.

Personally, i find having a partner to be much more conducive to my practice. Thru this togetherness, the opportunity to practice caring and sharing is ever-present. Also, with a partner, one can avail of lots and lots of special time to practice transmuting sexual urges into mystical, creative and divine energies.

Lastly, by no means the least, whenever i get lackadaisical ^_^ about things, the trust is always there that my partner will surely give me a gentle kick to wake me up. Its definitely more than just the sex. In many ways, its much more fulfilling than enforcing upon oneself a spiritual chastity belt. Those days are long gone. As you say, human beings have evolved since, and forevermore.

I cultivate because i wanna leave Samsara for good and that means renouncing all material indulgences including and especially Sex!

If one continue to indulge in Sex, then one will always be trapped in Samsara regardless of how truly enlightened one's mind is.

I know of one master whose previous past lives are really famous spiritual figures. He had achieved really spectacular spiritual progress in his past lives and he had achieved full complete Enlightenment and even achieved the Rainbow Body in more than one past life.

But that master has to be reborn again in this lifetime! Why was the master reborn again if he had achieved Full Complete Enlightenment and the Rainbow Body in the past?!

Because that master failed to COMPLETELY CUT OFF HIS LUST AND KARMA WITH HIS LOVED ONES!!!

Edited by tulku

If you go to war with something inside of you that means you are always feeding it attention by battling it, and if something is fed attention it grows , so being obsessed with sex and being obsessed with getting rid of sex will both keep you trapped in the cycle as either way you feed it energy.

Monastic Traditions do not view sex as anything wrong.

They just view sex as animalistic desires possess by animals and not evolved human beings.

So if you wanna be an animal, go on ahead and indulge in sex.

Oh I'm a complete animal

animal_muppet_picture_jpg..jpg

Actually I am not indulging in sex, though. I am conserving my energy. I endeavour to master my sexual energies rather than be mastered by them, but that doesn't mean repressing...I tried that once, I had a little mini-ascentic phase in my early 20s and it didn't take me long to realise what I was doing to myself was not healthy. It created kind of neuroses and complexes. I am happy to explore my energy now, to allow it to be what it is, observing and witnessing and enjoying it, just trying not to allow myself to slip into unconsciousness and be taken over by it completely. I think that is the key.

Posts by tulku are like hardest koans, no matter how much you try to think about them you will never penetrate them, defies all logic and reason.

Posts by tulku are like hardest koans, no matter how much you try to think about them you will never penetrate them, defies all logic and reason.

except a koan will lead you to enlightenment and posts by tulku won't

"i want attention" "i have sexual issues" "i think i'm better than other people" "ego ego ego" "sex sex sex" "you're all going to hell and i'm not" "neener neener neener! did i mention i want attention guys?"

pretty much sums it up. nothing worth meditating on there... unless youre generating bodhicitta with the intent of having compassion for the suffering of others

Experience will be your teacher.

This is what my experience tells me.

Ascend the path of Yoga cautiously. Remove the weeds, thorns and the sharp angular

pebbles on the way. Name and fame are the angular pebbles. Subtle under-current of lust is the weed. Attachment to family, children, money, disciples, Chelas or Ashram is the thorn. These are forms of Maya. They do not allow the aspirants to march further. They serve as the stumbling-blocks. The aspirant gets false Tushti, stops his Sadhana, imagines foolishly that he has realised, and tries to elevate others. This is like a blind man leading the blind. When the Yogic student starts an Ashram, slowly luxury creeps in. The original Vairagya gradually wanes. He loses what he has gained and is unconscious of his downfall. Ashram develops begging mentality and institutional egoism. He is the same house-holder now in some other form (Rupantara-bheda) though he is in the garb of a Sannyasin. O aspirants, beware! I warn you seriously. Never build Ashrams. Remember the watchwords:-“SECLUSION, MEDITATION, DEVOTION.” March direct to the goal. Never give up the Sadhana zeal and Vairagya until you realise Bhuma, the highest goal. Do not entangle yourself in the wheel of name and fame.

Sri Swami Sivananda Saraswati

A paragraph which more than counters all your corrupted falsehoods ever since you joined this forum.

Edited by tulku

I used to be like you when I first started this journey in my current cycle: radical, trying to stick to the advice of Indian yogis, monks and the like, which come from a totally different environment than ours and whose minds have a totally different shape (this doesn't make them more enlightened but their practice and habits are). I got to nowhere, only frustration which built up a lot of tension and heat inside on top of the existing heat from internal organ imbalances (incorrect diet and eating after sunset, inadequate sleep, stress, over activity, etc.). In other words, my mind was really blocked, stagnant.

My advice for you is to get engaged in real internal arts practice to slowly unwind all the habits you have accumulated lifetime after lifetime and GO EASY WITH YOURSELF since your HEART is also wounded/blocked.

This exercise is a good measure of the current condition of your internal organs:

The lower and easier you can go the less blocked is your MIND (total state of your internal organs energy).

Final advice comes in the form or a real life story:

In 2005, I met in Taipei a Taiwanese guy of mainland China, from a wealthy family, who travelled to Asia since he was quite young and who was fortunate enough to have met and studied with very well-known Rinpoches and several other lesser well-known lamas also very accomplished. He had some amazing photographs of them (sitting in lotus and semi-lotus position on their Tibetan zafus) on display in his meditation room, so he was for real, not some sort of con-artist trying to trick his students.

41031624.jpg

Penam Rinpoche

His attainment wasn't high but he was a nice guy who enjoyed helping foreign people and some local Taiwanese followers as he hosted regular Dharma talks in his inner-city apartment. Well, this guy once told me that he came across yogis in the Himalayas who sat in meditation for months at the time without moving, eating, and just drinking a bit of water at times. Eventually some of them packed up their stuff and left their meditation caves in sheer frustration, unable to attain enlightenment. His master also told him the story of another yogi who sat for so long that his legs started to rot, basically. He also gave his quest up and returned to society.

To sum up,

The last Buddha adopted an extreme ascetic life after leaving the palace, where he once lived in extreme luxury. But later he rejected extreme asceticism because it is an impediment to ultimate freedom from suffering, choosing instead a path that met the needs of the body without crossing over into luxury and indulgence. After abandoning extreme asceticism he was able to achieve enlightenment. This position is known as the Madhyamaka or Middle Way.

Giving up food and sex is not part of the Middle Way, eating healthy using TCM principles and according to your own energetic makeup, and regulating ejaculation is the Middle Way. If you are a monk or any form of renunciate living in the mountains, the jungle or any other remote environment giving up sex is part of the Middle Way because you will be practicing 24/7, and basically there is will be no time and energy for it!

Good luck.

• Like 4

This is what my experience tells me.

Ascend the path of Yoga cautiously. Remove the weeds, thorns and the sharp angular

pebbles on the way. Name and fame are the angular pebbles. Subtle under-current of lust is the weed. Attachment to family, children, money, disciples, Chelas or Ashram is the thorn. These are forms of Maya. They do not allow the aspirants to march further. They serve as the stumbling-blocks. The aspirant gets false Tushti, stops his Sadhana, imagines foolishly that he has realised, and tries to elevate others. This is like a blind man leading the blind. When the Yogic student starts an Ashram, slowly luxury creeps in. The original Vairagya gradually wanes. He loses what he has gained and is unconscious of his downfall. Ashram develops begging mentality and institutional egoism. He is the same house-holder now in some other form (Rupantara-bheda) though he is in the garb of a Sannyasin. O aspirants, beware! I warn you seriously. Never build Ashrams. Remember the watchwords:-“SECLUSION, MEDITATION, DEVOTION.” March direct to the goal. Never give up the Sadhana zeal and Vairagya until you realise Bhuma, the highest goal. Do not entangle yourself in the wheel of name and fame.

Sri Swami Sivananda Saraswati

A paragraph which more than counters all your corrupted falsehoods ever since you joined this forum.

And just a couple of sentences of his counters yours:

You must not be puffed up with pride for your little achievement in celibacy. If you are put to test, you will hopelessly fail. You must be ever conscious of your shortcomings and you must constantly strive to get rid of them.

Whats the point of being so proud of your stance against lust, that you crow about it to all and sundry here, and in the act of doing it are freely expressing some of the other evils that the aspirant is supposed to be weeding out? That has been the point from the beginning; not that celibacy is impossible or ultimately unnecessary, but that you will not be able to achieve it with the attitude you have. You will just end up an even angrier, crotchety, woman-hating, lonely old man, minus the comfort of human company and minus your so-called enlightenment.

If youre really so bent on total and perfect brahmacharya, prove it. Go a few years of maintaining it and then talk. A brahmachari is supposed to be able to control anger easily. Yours betrays you are far from that state. You are filled with anger and my guess is its from all the negative repression of lust with which you are preoccupied right now. That is not the way to brahmacharya and is mere hypocrisy. Anger is just another form of lust.

Edited by goldenfox
  • Like 1

Why must a man give up, "why man must give up Food and Sex in order to Evolve" in order to Evolve?

More to add:

You create your reality according to your beliefs and expectations, therefore you should examine these carefully. If you do not like some aspect of your world, then examine your own expectations

The Buddha, Seth (a being present in the arupa-loka plane of existence (immaterial world) have stated this very clearly. I and many others fully agree with this statement as a result of spiritual realisation.

And more:

We are multidimensional beings who inhabit many realms and who exist throughout eternity; developing continually into more creative and fulfilled individuals.

You form your own reality. But in forming that reality, you change other realities of which you do not know.

Your dreams (a dimension in which you exist as a yin being) are a good yardstick to determine your progression as a spiritual being.

If your spiritual evolution is near its completion then you can have insights of your higher self, the original mind, the innermost and ultimate dimension from which you direct all of the dimensions you are projecting to, including this physical earthly plane, as a result of your karmic evolution.

I used to be like you when I first started this journey in my current cycle: radical, trying to stick to the advice of Indian yogis, monks and the like, which come from a totally different environment than ours and whose minds have a totally different shape (this doesn't make them more enlightened but their practice and habits are). I got to nowhere, only frustration which built up a lot of tension and heat inside on top of the existing heat from internal organ imbalances (incorrect diet and eating after sunset, inadequate sleep, stress, over activity, etc.). In other words, my mind was really blocked, stagnant.

My advice for you is to get engaged in real internal arts practice to slowly unwind all the habits you have accumulated lifetime after lifetime and GO EASY WITH YOURSELF since your HEART is also wounded/blocked.

This exercise is a good measure of the current condition of your internal organs:

The lower and easier you can go the less blocked is your MIND (total state of your internal organs energy).

Final advice comes in the form or a real life story:

In 2005, I met in Taipei a Taiwanese guy of mainland China, from a wealthy family, who travelled to Asia since he was quite young and who was fortunate enough to have met and studied with very well-known Rinpoches and several other lesser well-known lamas also very accomplished. He had some amazing photographs of them (sitting in lotus and semi-lotus position on their Tibetan zafus) on display in his meditation room, so he was for real, not some sort of con-artist trying to trick his students.

41031624.jpg

Penam Rinpoche

His attainment wasn't high but he was a nice guy who enjoyed helping foreign people and some local Taiwanese followers as he hosted regular Dharma talks in his inner-city apartment. Well, this guy once told me that he came across yogis in the Himalayas who sat in meditation for months at the time without moving, eating, and just drinking a bit of water at times. Eventually some of them packed up their stuff and left their meditation caves in sheer frustration, unable to attain enlightenment. His master also told him the story of another yogi who sat for so long that his legs started to rot, basically. He also gave his quest up and returned to society.

To sum up,

The last Buddha adopted an extreme ascetic life after leaving the palace, where he once lived in extreme luxury. But later he rejected extreme asceticism because it is an impediment to ultimate freedom from suffering, choosing instead a path that met the needs of the body without crossing over into luxury and indulgence. After abandoning extreme asceticism he was able to achieve enlightenment. This position is known as the Madhyamaka or Middle Way.

Giving up food and sex is not part of the Middle Way, eating healthy using TCM principles and according to your own energetic makeup, and regulating ejaculation is the Middle Way. If you are a monk or any form of renunciate living in the mountains, the jungle or any other remote environment giving up sex is part of the Middle Way because you will be practicing 24/7, and basically there is will be no time and energy for it!

Good luck.

For every man who fails to tread the path of the renunciate ascetic in the proper manner, there are 9 others who successfully achieved their spiritual goals by leading an ascetic lifestyle and renunciating every material thingy.

Even you said that giving up sex is part of the Middle Way so what else is there to say?

And just a couple of sentences of his counters yours:

You must not be puffed up with pride for your little achievement in celibacy. If you are put to test, you will hopelessly fail. You must be ever conscious of your shortcomings and you must constantly strive to get rid of them.

Whats the point of being so proud of your stance against lust, that you crow about it to all and sundry here, and in the act of doing it are freely expressing some of the other evils that the aspirant is supposed to be weeding out? That has been the point from the beginning; not that celibacy is impossible or ultimately unnecessary, but that you will not be able to achieve it with the attitude you have. You will just end up an even angrier, crotchety, woman-hating, lonely old man, minus the comfort of human company and minus your so-called enlightenment.

If youre really so bent on total and perfect brahmacharya, prove it. Go a few years of maintaining it and then talk. A brahmachari is supposed to be able to control anger easily. Yours betrays you are far from that state. You are filled with anger and my guess is its from all the negative repression of lust with which you are preoccupied right now. That is not the way to brahmacharya and is mere hypocrisy. Anger is just another form of lust.

I don't hate or love women. I only despise sex.

Anger is a form of lust? Where did you get that piece of trash from? LOL..

Not loving women (at least as souls) is a subtle kind of hate. The spiritual law of ahimsa (non-violence) states that one who is not seeking to help (actively benefit) sentient beings is in some way or other harming them. In other words if you do not love, then it is a form of hate, as even indifference is absence of love. I believe you do like/love women, but you fear them so you feign indifference.

To despise sex, for reasons other than vairagya (strong feeling of detachment from the senses), is because you actually crave it but have psychological issues to do with it. Real vairagya is the outcome of practise, of preferring the finer vibration of actual spiritual perceptions that come from sadhana. It does not spring up prematurely due to pre-existing karmic issues with sex.

Anger is the reaction to non-fulfilment of desire (lust in the broader sense, as desire for sense experiences generally). Desire and anger are brothers, they go together, for when desire is frustrated it breeds anger. Deep down you desire sex, but fear it so you repress, hence your anger.

Tell me, have you had negative experiences with women, or with sexuality in general? Do you have a fear of intimacy?

Edited by goldenfox
  • Like 2

To despise sex, for reasons other than vairagya (strong feeling of detachment from the senses), is because you actually crave it but have psychological issues to do with it. Real vairagya is the outcome of practise, of preferring the finer vibration of actual spiritual perceptions that come from sadhana. It does not spring up prematurely due to pre-existing karmic issues with sex.

Anger is the reaction to non-fulfilment of desire (lust in the broader sense, as desire for sense experiences generally). Desire and anger are brothers, they go together, for when desire is frustrated it breeds anger. Deep down you desire sex, but fear it so you repress, hence your anger.

+++ This is it. +++

• Like 3

Not loving women (at least as souls) is a subtle kind of hate. The spiritual law of ahimsa (non-violence) states that one who is not seeking to help (actively benefit) sentient beings is in some way or other harming them. In other words if you do not love, then it is a form of hate, as even indifference is absence of love. I believe you do like/love women, but you fear them so you feign indifference.

Tell me, have you had negative experiences with women, or with sexuality in general? Do you have a fear of intimacy?

I had sex so many times that I know what it is .. inside and outside..

As I said before, Anger is the Enemy of Desire..

You believe and know jack about me.. Your "spiritual laws" are nothing but figments of your own twisted imagination designed to give yourself moral excuses to indulge in pleasures of the flesh..

The True Middle Ground has no Love nor is there Hate.. There is only True Emptiness devoid of Emotions for Emotions are the domain of lower creatures..

You can keep preaching however long you want..

But I am still going to use Anger to Destroy the Demons of Sex if I have to..

I will do Anything and Everything to Destroy Sex and Lust and Love..

What can you do to stop me?

Edited by tulku

But why?

Because it prevents True Union with my True Soulmate inside of me..

The Almighty Creator God