tulku

Why man must give up Food and Sex in order to Evolve

http://www.librarising.com/health/fasting.html

It has been proven that a pure diet and clean environment inhibits lust and encourages love. Coital sex is a mental abberation caused by a toxic bloodstream. Toxins lowers the mental and spiritual vibration and subject one to lustful thought and behaviour. As the blood is purified, the vibrations heighten and the sexual nature subsides as the male and female hormones balance out. The sexes are the result of this hormonal imbalance. Humanity's ideal state is a bisexual one where magnetic or self-reproduction (parthogenesis) becomes possible. Sex as we presently know it is a weakness, and so long as we continue in our present unnatural diet we will always be "horny" and spill our seed. Semen or sexual fluid is food for your brain or nervous system. Too much loss can bring nervous disorders. It is said that one drop of semen is worth 60 drops of blood.

Regeneration or purification begins with fasting and prayer or meditation. We're not supposed to be eating, or drinking or having sex, but we do so because we live in a deficient atmosphere and environment void of love and truth. This love force or current is naturally abundant on all worlds except those that have been tampered with, such as our Earth. The evil forces in control have diverted this force from reaching our outer surface through technological and occult means, and in so doing have stimulated the lower animal nature in us which seeks to kill and eat. Once this obstruction is removed, the natural life force of the planet will increase dramatically and fully envelop the outer earth surface so that it too may become a paradise just like its inner surface presently is(our earth is hollow with an interior sun). Even our Moon, which is linked to our pituitary or "third eye" gland is artificially kept from rotating. This explains why we are psychically crippled and cannot readily link to our higher solar(pineal) selves. We are truly cut off from our divinity in the most devious ways.

Regeneration to one's divinity is a simple and natural process, but because of the artificial control mechanisms set into place, it becomes a chore and discipline. Still one can benefit greatly from fasting. There are four basic kinds of fasting; physical fasting from food and water, mental fasting or meditation, emotional fasting or rebirthing, and spiritual fasting or prayer.

Physical fasting is going without food and often without water as well. For beginners, short fasts of one to three days on water or juice or fruit are recommended. The water should be clean and the juice or fruit as natural and chemical free as possible. If you are weak, infirmed, or on medication, the fast should be supervised. If you are relatively healthy you can go about doing what you normally do. Slight dizziness, sweating, foul odor, and loss of weight are are all cleansing signs. Your intuition will warn you when it is time to break the fast and start eating again. Not everyone is ready to fast, while for others it will be a natural thing. If you feel ready, you can then go on to longer fasts of a week or more and do them more than once. The results will be startling; clear skin, shining eyes, a feeling of lightness, emotional calmness, clarity of mind, sharpened senses, more confidence, increased strength, less sleep, less preoccupation with sex, and a greater ability to overcome habits like smoking and drinking. Best of all, you will have slowed, stopped, or even reversed the aging process! Note: physical fasting is best done in a clean and quiet environment.

What is happening here is that you are taking your first step towards reclaiming your natural divinity. We must break the chains that bind us and that includes our addiction to food! No one should have to be a slave to their stomach! It is possible to train yourself to subsist on very little and there are some who have even managed to give up food alltogether. Air is our greatest and most important food, containing both moistiure and solar energy, unfortunately we are diminishing the quality of this life-giving element. People who fasted before 1950 did so much more successfully than today, as there were less chemicals and radioactivity released into the environment then. Emaciation is a side effect of our poisoned bodies and environment. Pesticides and mercury fillings are poisons. So are salt, sugar, and the thousands of modifiers in our food. Our houses and offices are cesspools of dangerous chemicals and products. Read Hulda Clark's The Cure for all Diseases and weep.

Despite all these obstacles, there is hope. Clean technology exists(and has always existed) which can correct many of our present energy and environmental problems and do it very quickly, unfortunately, it is being largely held back by the powers that be. Electric, solar, and even hydrogen(water) fueled cars and vehicules were always available but never really implemented because of selfish interests. Wind and magnetism are other clean but downplayed sources of power. Your body is the greatest power generator of all, unfortunately we are soiling it with food and chemicals which cause it to break down, and we call this sickness, aging and death.

Fasting is a way for your body to release the toxins and wastes in your body. Digestion takes a lot of energy, and by refraining to eat you are liberating that energy so it can catch up on the work of expelling excess toxins and repairing damaged bone or tissue. There is only so much energy to go around, and we often surpass our quota.

Emotional fasting is the release of long buried or pent up negative emotions which continue to eat away at you, often in a subconcious manner. This can be a hurt, jealousy, failed relationship, loss of a loved one, crime, birth trauma, or even past life event that has yet to be resolved. Emotional fasting can follow physical fasting, or can come spontaneously, or be aided by such techniques as hypnosis, rebirthing, or water therapies. A successful release will not only make you feel better but can actually heal some longstanding disease or infirmity which you could not get rid of. It is very possible humanity as a whole is suffering some kind of collective trauma that keeps it locked in certain negative habits and patterns. Such an event could be the Great Flood which almost wiped out the human race thousands of years ago.

Mental fasting or meditation is the daily clearing of your mind from all of its distracting thoughts so that new, original, and important thoughts can come through from which you can benefit. It is akin to prayer, and requires a certain amount of purity to effect successfully, otherwise one can open oneself to negative influences and entities. Like sleep, it is possible to work out some problem during the meditative state so that one has the solution during the waking state. In short, mental fasting is the elimination of negative or error thoughts with positive and constructive ones.

Spiritual fasting or prayer is an awareness or knowing of what's really important in your life and discarding the rest. Unlike mental fasting, spiritual fasting is something you feel deep inside of you rather than something you deduce logically. It is connecting with your higher or spiritual self and adopting the right attitudes to life. "Let Go and Let God" is an apt way of describing spiritual fasting.

Fasting, in all its forms, is the key to our regeneration from human to divine. It is an eastern tradition which the western world would do well to embrace. Unfortunately it is looked down upon by much our modern society, especially here in America, and this is a great tradgedy. Instead of disciplining ourselves, we are encouraged by our consumer society and the money moguls to indulge in the very things that are destroying us. It is not natural to become sick or diseased, or even to grow old and die! Yet we have pathetically resigned ourselves to such a fate. It is time to wake up and regain control of our lives. Life is a fight that CAN and MUST be won. Everyone who has died has failed and must be reborn to try again. When you have conquered death you have succeeded in this game of life.

All the prophets are pointing to 2012AD as the date when humanity and the planet will be transformed into something new and better, and that we will finally be free and begin a new age of prosperity. I hope this is true, but the truth is you can begin that transformation individually, right here and now. Yes, it will be harder and more challenging to do so now, rather than in the Millennium, but the rewards will be greater. It is up to you.

Tulku. Do you mind? All I read was the title of your post. Is that enough?

IMO/IME No-one "must" do anything or not do anything.

Please take care of yourself before attempting anything ressembling advice or consul to anyone else.

I realise the above is hypocritical but I really get annoyed when people try to get other people to do stuff that hasn't even worked for them.

Religions get made out of that stuff.

----opinion---alert--etc

• Like 6

I've read how in some traditions (male) masters become more feminine so I'm willing to buy a bit into the bisexual part. What I've never heard of is 'self-reproduction (parthogenesis) becomes possible'.

Do you have anything to back that up? Any tradition or monastery where they're 'self-reproducing' or is it more hypothetical, theoretical possibility.

• Like 1

My personal experience with the matter (from someone living in society, working and training a Taoist/Buddhist internal energetic practice almost on a daily basis):

20120428152404.png

1. No food. This leads to a progressive deterioration of the spleen, which in turn damages the Qi of the lungs. And what happens when you stop the cycle at the metal phase? A: No water is produced; in other words you will seriously damage your kidneys, the root of life and in turn the liver (wood needs water to grow) and finally the heart, the ruler of all the organs, the seat of consciousness:

Gautama studied under various teachers and followed their practices until he mastered them all. His first teacher was Alara Kalama who taught a form of meditation leading to an exalted form of absorption called "the state of no-thingness", a state without moral or cognitive dimension. Gautama saw this was not going to solve suffering, and continued his search.

The next teacher was Udraka Ramaputra who taught him meditative absorption leading to "the state of neither perception nor non-perception". Again, Gautama realised this was not the state he was looking for. (Both Alara and Udraka are by some scholars considered to be Jain followers.)

Next, he tried extreme ascetic practices at Uruvilva in North India, with five other ascetics who turned into his followers. In the end, Gautama nearly died of starvation.

After about six years of searching, he realised that just wearing down his body did not generate new insights, but rather leads to weakness and self-destruction. When he decided to give up extreme asceticism, his five students left him. (http://viewonbuddhism.org/buddha.html)

I trust Taoism, TCM and ultimately the Buddha, without a doubt.

So, eat healthy bearing in mind the complex energetics of the Five Phases (this is probably the best book ever written about the Five Phases from a practical perspective), the seasonal changes, climate/latitude (living in Siberia requires a totally different approach to diet if we compare it to someone living near the Equator), and your lifestyle.

Monastics and ascetics do eat, one meal a day (unless meditating in a state of samadhi for weeks at the time) at least; but, ultimately, they all eat.

2. No sex. Well, unless you are a monastic or a hermit practicing 24/7 sex is a hindrance; otherwise sex with a regular loving partner is fine as long as you don't ejaculate (men) often. What is problematic is "sexual misconduct" which can take up many forms. I don't think I need to provide details about what this entails; use your common sense.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 6

The end of 2012 sure seems to be an important date in our history. I agree with what you're saying about starting now, I think that so many people have begun without even knowing it. The small things make up the big things... Even walking to work this morning, I see all these flowers and tall grass, while the frost from the night before completely covered everything. People will begin to notice the shift is already happening, and like all things human, once it is in the mind, it is only a matter of time. ;)

I've read how in some traditions (male) masters become more feminine so I'm willing to buy a bit into the bisexual part. What I've never heard of is 'self-reproduction (parthogenesis) becomes possible'.

Do you have anything to back that up? Any tradition or monastery where they're 'self-reproducing' or is it more hypothetical, theoretical possibility.

this is because the masters ascended to become 5th dimensional energy beings and they develop this ability to generate emanations of themselves without sexual reproduction

My personal experience with the matter (from someone living in society, working and training a Taoist/Buddhist internal energetic practice almost on a daily basis):

20120428152404.png

1. No food. This leads to a progressive deterioration of the spleen, which in turn damages the Qi of the lungs. And what happens when you stop the cycle at the metal phase? A: No water is produced; in other words you will seriously damage your kidneys, the root of life and in turn the liver (wood needs water to grow) and finally the heart, the ruler of all the organs, the seat of consciousness:

Gautama studied under various teachers and followed their practices until he mastered them all. His first teacher was Alara Kalama who taught a form of meditation leading to an exalted form of absorption called "the state of no-thingness", a state without moral or cognitive dimension. Gautama saw this was not going to solve suffering, and continued his search.

The next teacher was Udraka Ramaputra who taught him meditative absorption leading to "the state of neither perception nor non-perception". Again, Gautama realised this was not the state he was looking for. (Both Alara and Udraka are by some scholars considered to be Jain followers.)

Next, he tried extreme ascetic practices at Uruvilva in North India, with five other ascetics who turned into his followers. In the end, Gautama nearly died of starvation.

After about six years of searching, he realised that just wearing down his body did not generate new insights, but rather leads to weakness and self-destruction. When he decided to give up extreme asceticism, his five students left him. (http://viewonbuddhism.org/buddha.html)

I trust Taoism, TCM and ultimately the Buddha, without a doubt.

So, eat healthy bearing in mind the complex energetics of the Five Phases (this is probably the best book ever written about the Five Phases from a practical perspective), the seasonal changes, climate/latitude (living in Siberia requires a totally different approach to diet if we compare it to someone living near the Equator), and your lifestyle.

Monastics and ascetics do eat, one meal a day (unless meditating in a state of samadhi for weeks at the time) at least; but, ultimately, they all eat.

2. No sex. Well, unless you are a monastic or a hermit practicing 24/7 sex is a hindrance; otherwise sex with a regular loving partner is fine as long as you don't ejaculate (men) often. What is problematic is "sexual misconduct" which can take up many forms. I don't think I need to provide details about what this entails; use your common sense.

What is happening here is that you are taking your first step towards reclaiming your natural divinity. We must break the chains that bind us and that includes our addiction to food! No one should have to be a slave to their stomach! It is possible to train yourself to subsist on very little and there are some who have even managed to give up food alltogether. Air is our greatest and most important food, containing both moistiure and solar energy, unfortunately we are diminishing the quality of this life-giving element. People who fasted before 1950 did so much more successfully than today, as there were less chemicals and radioactivity released into the environment then. Emaciation is a side effect of our poisoned bodies and environment. Pesticides and mercury fillings are poisons. So are salt, sugar, and the thousands of modifiers in our food. Our houses and offices are cesspools of dangerous chemicals and products. Read Hulda Clark's The Cure for all Diseases and weep.

what you know is very little, gerard

the highest masters in this world do not need to eat, drink, sleep and they do not age nor have diseases..

if one cannot break off his addictions to food, then he would never reach enlightenment and become an immortal..

what you know is very little, gerard

I find it amusing how this dude belittles and looks down on people who do not agree with his very extreme and one sided world views.

I think its about time I grab myself some more popcorn.

• Like 2

If your going to do fasting you need complete knowledge of what you are doing or you will make yourself more sick. I did a 6 day no food fast last year and did a lot of research and what is important if you want to get the most out of is is that you need to sweat every day through exercise or steam room to remove the toxins from your body or you just pollute your body more, because after your body has broken down all the food in your body it starts to break down all the other fats and muscle contents which releases an enormous amount of toxins which need to be released, so you need to sweat and also brush your skin with a brush cleaning the pores then shower every day to remove the toxins on your skin or they get re-absorbed into your body. Also if you do fast expect to smell really really bad so you don't have to worry about women they won't go anywhere near you.

edit: you should only fast if you have been checked by a doctor and if you are in good health, also it shouldn't be done out of masochism

Edited by Jetsun

I find it amusing how this dude belittles and looks down on people who do not agree with his very extreme and one sided world views.

I think its about time I grab myself some more popcorn.

Thats his MO, unfortunately.

The winds are strong in his mind, as the Chinese would say.

If your going to do fasting you need complete knowledge of what you are doing or you will make yourself more sick. I did a 6 day no food fast last year and did a lot of research and what is important if you want to get the most out of is is that you need to sweat every day through exercise or steam room to remove the toxins from your body or you just pollute your body more, because after your body has broken down all the food in your body it starts to break down all the other fats and muscle contents which releases an enormous amount of toxins which need to be released, so you need to sweat and also brush your skin with a brush cleaning the pores then shower every day to remove the toxins on your skin or they get re-absorbed into your body. Also if you do fast expect to smell really really bad so you don't have to worry about women they won't go anywhere near you.

Yes, this is one of the primary requirements.

Thanks for highlighting some good points! Without proper knowledge its very easy to fall overboard.

Lots of potential benefits to be had when one finds a balanced, well-informed approach to any practice.

No, i will not agree that tulku's views are balanced and well-informed. On the contrary, they are quite extreme.

tulku, it's one thing to offer your opinion on something, but it's an entirely different order of things when you command people that they "must" do so and so.

I'm not going to lecture you on why this is wrong, suffice to say, from reading your post history, I think you're closer to winning a Darwin award than actually attaining any kind of enlightened state.

• Like 1

tulku, it's one thing to offer your opinion on something, but it's an entirely different order of things when you command people that they "must" do so and so.

I'm not going to lecture you on why this is wrong, suffice to say, from reading your post history, I think you're closer to winning a Darwin award than actually attaining any kind of enlightened state.

I, nobody must do anything - unless your overloads tell you to. :P

The things posted are valid to a degree

and to the degree of the person reading them

We (society) do need a lot of refining in terms of diet and sexuality

Only .01% maybe ready for such as the above... living on light etc

Repression can be corrosive

As Osho would say..something like - have sex, have lots of sex, have so much sex you come to a point where you no longer desire it... then you can focus on the path... but do not repress and try to practice while sex, sex, sex is always on your mind.

He had a little story:

Monks always went to him asking about sex

Prostitutes went to him and asked him about spiritual things

- the prostitutes are more qualified for spiritual teaching?

I dont think no.no is 100% necessary

but we do need to refine

Most of the accounts of Taoist sages/ immortals (that i have read (limited)) - diet was very limited (but expanding) - fresh mountain herbs and pure water + air

which one could say is light?

light + water (liquid light?) = plants, fruit, trees?

Everything is just a dense form of light (sound?(OM?))... enlightenment... maybe referring to weight also / density of things... one must become lighter...lighter than air? maybe thats how the immortals could fly through the sky... i believe it totally.

Mountain herbs + pure air, water = very light forms of energy... you are what you eat.

Its a science, not speculation.

Then i suppose we move onto cosmic sex and eternal/infinite mirrors...eyes, window? and union with the divine through sex...

but how many ppl have met another with such ideals, willing to practice?

One has sex to transcend, not out of lust... perhaps out of deep devotion on a number of levels // sacred union of yin and yang

Shiva and Shakti

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Bless and empower the food beforehand, and make sure it's not a type that is hard for your specific constitution to digest. Do that, and the energizing affects will offset any downsides eating it might have.

• Like 3

I, nobody must do anything - unless your overloads tell you to. :P

The things posted are valid to a degree

and to the degree of the person reading them

We (society) do need a lot of refining in terms of diet and sexuality

Only .01% maybe ready for such as the above... living on light etc

Repression can be corrosive

As Osho would say..something like - have sex, have lots of sex, have so much sex you come to a point where you no longer desire it... then you can focus on the path... but do not repress and try to practice while sex, sex, sex is always on your mind.

He had a little story:

Monks always went to him asking about sex

Prostitutes went to him and asked him about spiritual things

- the prostitutes are more qualified for spiritual teaching?

I dont think no.no is 100% necessary

but we do need to refine

Most of the accounts of Taoist sages/ immortals (that i have read (limited)) - diet was very limited (but expanding) - fresh mountain herbs and pure water + air

which one could say is light?

light + water (liquid light?) = plants, fruit, trees?

Everything is just a dense form of light (sound?(OM?))... enlightenment... maybe referring to weight also / density of things... one must become lighter...lighter than air? maybe thats how the immortals could fly through the sky... i believe it totally.

Mountain herbs + pure air, water = very light forms of energy... you are what you eat.

Its a science, not speculation.

Then i suppose we move onto cosmic sex and eternal/infinite mirrors...eyes, window? and union with the divine through sex...

but how many ppl have met another with such ideals, willing to practice?

One has sex to transcend, not out of lust... perhaps out of deep devotion on a number of levels // sacred union of yin and yang

Shiva and Shakti

Before humans can learn how to have sex in order to transcend, they must learn the willpower to transcend without sex in the first place..

Yes, this is one of the primary requirements.

Thanks for highlighting some good points! Without proper knowledge its very easy to fall overboard.

Lots of potential benefits to be had when one finds a balanced, well-informed approach to any practice.

No, i will not agree that tulku's views are balanced and well-informed. On the contrary, they are quite extreme.

so what other primary requirements are there?

so what other primary requirements are there?

One must be in relatively good health, for a start. Those with eating disorders ought to refrain from taking your recommendations seriously.

Dont get me wrong, the practice of abstinence is wonderfully beneficial, but not when its fueled by wrong intentions and extreme views.

In the Buddhist path, all fasting practices are performed not so much to benefit the self, but to dedicate the merits generated to the alleviation of suffering of other beings. Altruistic motives form the basis of buddhist fasting. In Tibetan schools, its called 'Nyungne'. You can read up on it if you are interested.

Suggested material : http://www.snowlionpub.com/html/product_9768.html

• Like 1

Yes and going back again to master Buddha's infinite wisdom:

"We are what we think.

All that we are arises with our thoughts.

With our thoughts we make the world."

- Buddha (Dhammapada)

This is more important than worrying about food and sex, once you master your "mind", the rest will unfold slowly and steadily to the point of no return. In the meantime enjoy your Chicken Masala Rice. ^_^

When you start to consciously realise that this physical aspect of reality (life) and the yin side of it (sleep and dreams) are just two aspects of a massive eternal dream (samsara), then you want the final awakening more than ever...but you need to find the right method that leads to it, otherwise change it as it might not be suited to your personal circumstances. A friend of mine is doing extremely well with astral projection and open eye sitting meditation. None of these methods really work for me.

• Like 2

Yes and going back again to master Buddha's infinite wisdom:

"We are what we think.

- Buddha (Dhammapada)

This is more important than worrying about food and sex, once you master your "mind", the rest will unfold slowly and steadily to the point of no return. In the meantime enjoy your Chicken Masala Rice. ^_^

When you start to consciously realise that this physical aspect of reality (life) and the yin side of it (sleep and dreams) are just two aspects of a massive eternal dream (samsara), then you want the final awakening more than ever...but you need to find the right method that leads to it, otherwise change it as it might not be suited to your personal circumstances. A friend of mine is doing extremely well with astral projection and open eye sitting meditation. None of these methods really work for me.

if you cannot master your mind to the point that it feels no attraction towards food and sex, then do you have the right to say you have mastered your minds?

if you cannot master your mind to the point that it feels no attraction towards food and sex, then do you have the right to say you have mastered your minds?

You can master your mind and still feel atraction towards these things because they are natural. The observer will notice his attraction - and choose how to respond each and every moment.

• Like 2

"We are what we think.

- Buddha (Dhammapada)

I have this quote printed on a t-shirt !

Wise words indeed.

You can master your mind and still feel atraction towards these things because they are natural. The observer will notice his attraction - and choose how to respond each and every moment.

that is not called mastering your mind.. that is called being trapped in samsara..

when one masters his mind, he does not feel attraction or hatred towards anything in life or death.. all is emptiness..

so as long as one feels attracted by pleasures or aversion towards pain.. he will never be free..

that is not called mastering your mind.. that is called being trapped in samsara..

when one masters his mind, he does not feel attraction or hatred towards anything in life or death.. all is emptiness..

so as long as one feels attracted by pleasures or aversion towards pain.. he will never be free..

as long as man is attached to his senses and the pursuit of pleasures especially through food, sex and entertainment, he will always be reborn in the sense realms unable to break free of samsara

as long as man is adverse to pain, he will always be unable to break free of samsara