Sign in to follow this  
Ohm-Nei

a back-and-forth mind

I feel as if "chi" is a disease in my head. I feel as if I've tried to train and tried to understand the MCO and i feel like maybe ive let "too much yang chi" rise to my head.

My mind is in constant battle with itself, every decision i try to make is reflexively avoided as if "the tao" is pulling me away from bad choices.

I have really dug myself deep into the problems of my life and im not afraid to say it - I need help from people that understand where i'm at.

The only actual feedback I've received from my training is a very real and legitimate sensation directly between my eyes which feels as if i had a uni-brow with some dust on it

I do believe i have made progress in my journey, but i need support because i am alone in my life and I am unsure of how to reach a legitimate master who can guide me.

I want to be aware of my "micro cosmic orbit" I really need help so i can be content!!! - I've been soo wrathful lately.

I am sorry for ranting - instead of instantly deleting this post and shutting down my computer as i am being desperately "inhibited" on doing, i will post in search of help

I would forget about mco and either do nothing or do some sort of downward flow qigong like the Water Method.

• Like 1

Relax, forget about training for a while and give your body time to cool off, adapt, and resolve.

Being aware of the microcosmic orbit wont help you to be content, that's something you have to accept rather than seek. :) Thinking is useless when the Dao is with you.

Long walks in nature, on the other hand? They really help! maybe it will be of use to you. If you must train during turbulent times, do methods that seem ordinary so the little man in our heads doesn't get uncomfortable. :lol:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this