Hmmmmm. I am still scratching my head I am afraid.

It is true what they say. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". I have met one or two practitioners who have become seriously deranged as a result of delving into practices of which they had very little understanding. Perhaps this post should act as something of a warning.

Yes. One reason it is a head scratch-er is because the OP has not said what exactly he/she was doing and what the problem is other than a "dan tian cracked". Is this person a student of a teacher or are they combining bizarre stuff they made up in their head or read on the internet?

More background here

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Cultivation-Injury-Broken-Yang-Embryo-what-to-do

If you havent read that, you're going to be scratching your head.

That did help to understand somewhat. His post still, to me, makes not much sense. It sounds almost like he thinks he has a physical injury from practicing dynamic tension, which is possible. Putting undue pressure on the pelvic floor and associated organs. If this is so, he should seek a physician first as there could be a type of rupture. Energetically this is so bizarrely unlikely unless there is a corresponding physical injury. I see he did ask his (?) teacher (not obvious if teacher Wang is his teacher or not).

Utilizing forced methods on ANY energy center can be, or can lead to, a problem. Improper and unnatural sexual practices can also lead to many physical and energetic problems.

OP, if you cannot get an answer you like from senior students of the system you are training in, if you are indeed training in a system, chances are you are intensely confused about what is happening. If it is a physical problem see your physician. If it is an energetic problem the advice mwight gave you from the original forum where you posted could be an important step, "I would contact Chunyi Lin of Spring Forest Qigong as soon as possible, healing is the focus of his system..." His other advice may be good and you may wish to strongly consider ceasing the practices you have been doing, "Remember though that working with the middle and upper dan teins carry their own risks of mental and emotional disturbances so you have to be able to just chill and do basic emptiness meditation and not try to fill anything if you notice anything weird." This sounds like good common sense. If we injure an ankle do we immediately go out and run on it or do we rest it, allowing the body to heal?

Acupuncturists and medical qigong practitioners can often help with energetic problems if there is indeed such a thing happening. Always first eliminate any possible medical situation with a checkup from your physician.

• Like 8

Guys listen I don't know if he really did break his LDT, but in systems who's goal is focusing on filling the LDT and compressing it you can cause it to detonate if you train within a week of ejaculation.

:blink:

The end goal isn't zapping people, it's to become a Taoist immortal spirit, and if that's your end goal it is worth the risk.

Well, if that's the case, I can cross "become a Taoist immortal spirit" off my list of things I'd like to do in this lifetime.

EDIT: not because I want to zap people, mind! Because I enjoy ejaculation and dislike LDT detonation. :ph34r:

Edited by Green Tiger

:blink:

Well, if that's the case, I can cross "become a Taoist immortal spirit" off my list of things I'd like to do in this lifetime.

EDIT: not because I want to zap people, mind! Because I enjoy ejaculation and dislike LDT detonation. :ph34r:

Most people just want to be weekend warriors, and there is nothing wrong at all with that.

Most people work 9-5 and practice some on the weekends or go to some Vipassana retreats once a year or something.

Nothing wrong with that.

I am working 2 jobs at the moment to save for my acre of land, so I can retire and work only part time. I am at work now as I am typing.

It isn't possible to have your cake and eat it too and some sacrifices will have to be made to your quality of life for the sake of training.

I advise people not to seek dangerous paths, unless they absolutely feel they have no other choice.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Maybe the OP is trolling :lol:

If no answer ever comes that's what i'm going with!

Maybe the OP is trolling :lol:

If no answer ever comes that's what i'm going with!

I think he is sincere and not trolling, and he believes he has broken his LDT.

He needs to get examined by someone who is advanced enough to tell him what is really wrong with him.

I have been experiencing a lot of dehydration as well. The amount of time i sleep each day is increasing, im sleeping 10 hours maybe more. The pain in my kidneys and upper bladder is increasing in intensity with each day. I remove the blockages from them each day and this temporarily relieves them of pain. Im not sure how much longer they will sustain.

Have you consulted a mainstream medical doctor? Even if they can't help you, they might be able to give you a clearer picture of what is occurring on the physical level.

Also, you say you are practicing Mo Pai but you aren't learning it from John Chang? Do you have an instructor you consult with regularly? Did you tell them about this? What did they say?

If it makes you feel any better, I have learned from you. I have learned:

1. Mo Pai has rules about meditation and ejaculation similar to gremlins and eating after midnight.

2. Nei gung practitioners who have a closer relationship to online forums than real-life masters are in great peril.

3. The water quality in India must be TERRIBLE!

:D

Seriously though, I hope you get this issue resolved and can resume your quest to become a taoist immortal spirit! ^_^

I edited the post with more information. I flew from India back to the USA so i have been busy for the past 2 days.

I have more information on this forum as well.

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Cultivation-Injury-Broken-Yang-Embryo-what-to-do

Hey, you said in the link

I have recieved no reply yet fromt he master. If anyone knows him or can contact him please ask him for advice. I have all of the symptoms of kidney failure and am not sure how long i am going to last. I am very scared for my life

i am working with some healers that i believe will heal me. i will keep you guys updated.

If you have signs of kidney failure, then go to someone who deals directly with kidney failure, ie., a hospital. I think any of these healers will tell you to go to a hospital first if you tell them what you said above.

It might be something else, but why even put that burden (of something terrible happening to you) on these other healers when you may actually need some physical work done to make their job easier, or even possible?

So, do your healers, and yourself, a favor and go to western hospital now before the issue gets even further out of hand. When the doctors tell you that there is nothing they need to do, then your healers will be able work much more effectively knowing that there isn't some trick curve ball like a busted tube or detached muscle tendon.

If it so happens that there is nothing physical, the reassurance from the hospital will benefit you anyways and help your recovery one way or the other.

Seriously, don't just say "I think I have kidney failure" and then -- WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?

• Like 4

OP You really need to consider that you may have contracted an infection coincidental with your ejaculation experience. There are many ways to connect dots.

Sounds a bit like malaria to me.

I would echo others' advice in seeing an MD or going to the ER.its bet to not try and guess / match symptom to disease.

Hope you recover quickly. Why would want to rely on mst likely anonymous internet entities to tell you what is wrong with you without even having interacted with on a personal level? Dont waste time...go see a dotor!

• Like 1

I`ll add here that in his thread in the TTB Healing Circle forum he says that there is brown in his urine.

He has blood in his urine. End of story, GTFOH. Go see a doctor.

just plus one this post if the OP should get off the computer and take a cab to the hospital (we don`t really need more distractions).

Edited by Harmonious Emptiness
  • Like 8

there is no restriction in the school[mopai] ,only a reccomendation of 24 hours for better results(for level one).

I just wanted to repost this due to so much misinformation moving around about ejaculating around practices as if your head will explode.

Shesh.

John

• Like 2

I just wanted to repost this due to so much misinformation moving around about ejaculating around practices as if your head will explode.

Shesh.

John

Emphasis was on level 1 in his quote.

Emphasis was on level 1 in his quote.
Ya, my casual guess is that at Level 1, it could slow or retard your progress. But at Level 2, it might be dangerous?

This is why I'm very wary of using any forceful methods... I think if you do, that's when you really gotta start being careful?

Hi everyone,it's a beutifful day here in Greece today,I hope the sun is shinning also for our fellow Tao bum .

I have no clue about ejaculation in other taoist systems.

My answer is based in my restricted Knowledge in Mo Pai system, assuming the MoonLiLitte ,suspects that he is suffering smtng that happened after ejaculation ,practicing("focusing" was his term),Level 1 Mo Pai.

You have to understand that Mo Pai,was,is?,a non explanatory system.

You are givven an exercise with do and dont and then ,they expect from you to practise.That's all.

The exact mechanism of how each exercise works is not explained, for either secrecy or ignorance.

The system ,after the very common in other systems level one,makes a completely turn and in level 2 becomes a Moist and not a clasic Taoist system.

In Level 1 if we suppose that the dan tien is an open bucket,every time that we ejaculate is like covering the opening with the lid so the yang energy that we are trying to gather with meditation finds a sealed bucket and it's wasting outside .It is a waste of time and effort.Thats all.

In level 2 a differend procuder is taking place.Every time that you ejaculate you are destroying temporaly the "foundation",upon is placed the dan tien.The world "foundation" may take a lot of explainations as it is a translation of Chinese to Indonesian to English to Greek.Then you need 72 hours to reconstruct this "foundation".(Testilles full of sperm).

The instruction is."In level 2 of Mo Pai dont practice for 72 hours after ejaculation otherwise your Dan Tien will be teared."

What is the exact meaning and the mechanism behind it ,I am unaware and I dont care.

The fact is that the deaths of heart attacks or brain strokes,in level 2 have nothing to do with the "teared" Dan tien.

They have to do with the pressure that you phycical body suffers due to the nature of the breathing.

In this case MooNiNitte,mentioned that he was practising level one of Mo Pai,with no guidance,left alone when he had a probem and never mentioned if he was doing any combination of other systems.

There is avery interesting article of Dervenis,the last one in the Pammachon Blog,about "moderation"in generall

Please check it, it would be usefull as academic and not only, knowledge.

If you are 21 years old and you are spending 8 hours in meditation instead of drinking your cofee with your friends there is a sign of a wish to become immortal with the lack of knowledge behind it.

If you are thinking that is the goal of your life go to a monastery.Youmay find enlightment there.

Doing experiments ,because some idiots told you that this is the way to immortallity ,well....

• Like 9

Hi everyone,it's a beutifful day here in Greece today,I hope the sun is shinning also for our fellow Tao bum .

I have no clue about ejaculation in other taoist systems.

My answer is based in my restricted Knowledge in Mo Pai system, assuming the MoonLiLitte ,suspects that he is suffering smtng that happened after ejaculation ,practicing("focusing" was his term),Level 1 Mo Pai.

You have to understand that Mo Pai,was,is?,a non explanatory system.

You are givven an exercise with do and dont and then ,they expect from you to practise.That's all.

The exact mechanism of how each exercise works is not explained, for either secrecy or ignorance.

The system ,after the very common in other systems level one,makes a completely turn and in level 2 becomes a Moist and not a clasic Taoist system.

In Level 1 if we suppose that the dan tien is an open bucket,every time that we ejaculate is like covering the opening with the lid so the yang energy that we are trying to gather with meditation finds a sealed bucket and it's wasting outside .It is a waste of time and effort.Thats all.

In level 2 a differend procuder is taking place.Every time that you ejaculate you are destroying temporaly the "foundation",upon is placed the dan tien.The world "foundation" may take a lot of explainations as it is a translation of Chinese to Indonesian to English to Greek.Then you need 72 hours to reconstruct this "foundation".(Testilles full of sperm).

The instruction is."In level 2 of Mo Pai dont practice for 72 hours after ejaculation otherwise your Dan Tien will be teared."

What is the exact meaning and the mechanism behind it ,I am unaware and I dont care.

The fact is that the deaths of heart attacks or brain strokes,in level 2 have nothing to do with the "teared" Dan tien.

They have to do with the pressure that you phycical body suffers due to the nature of the breathing.

In this case MooNiNitte,mentioned that he was practising level one of Mo Pai,with no guidance,left alone when he had a probem and never mentioned if he was doing any combination of other systems.

There is avery interesting article of Dervenis,the last one in the Pammachon Blog,about "moderation"in generall

Please check it, it would be usefull as academic and not only, knowledge.

If you are 21 years old and you are spending 8 hours in meditation instead of drinking your cofee with your friends there is a sign of a wish to become immortal with the lack of knowledge behind it.

If you are thinking that is the goal of your life go to a monastery.Youmay find enlightment there.

Doing experiments ,because some idiots told you that this is the way to immortallity ,well....

Informative post.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! i am feeling a lot better and recieving help from an experienced healer. I will update everything and give you all more information after it is sealed again

Have you been to a doctor yet? Cos you should right away. The experienced healer should have told you this.

Have you been to a doctor yet? Cos you should right away. The experienced healer should have told you this.

Guys and gals, the OP has been to the hospital and is getting help for his condition.

• Like 7

Guys and gals, the OP has been to the hospital and is getting help for his condition.

Good.

Presuming he is still reading this thread, I would advise him to STOP whatever practices he has been doing and not to engage in ANY further such practices without the express permission of his doctor and the direct, personal instruction of a capable and qualified teacher.

The lesson in all of this comes back to getting instruction from a capable, qualified teacher, not deviating from their instructions and not mixing practices without the knowledge and understanding of exactly how these practices work.

I speak from personal experience of the need for direct instruction-and correction-because students DO make mistakes while learning. They also read lots of stuff online and in books, perhaps suddenly believing they have some insight gained above and beyond what they were taught. Some idiots then publish their 'insights' in books or online, leading others astray in the process.

I see the OP states he lives in Colorado. Once he has the green light from his doctor-not before-should he wish to continue he MUST find a good teacher for instruction. In his case, given the problems he has encountered, he MUST NOT practice in future without this PERSONAL, DIRECT INSTRUCTION.

There is a Wudang trained master resident in Colorado:

http://www.wudangtao.com/

He has certified several people to do qi healing:

http://www.wudangtao.com/content/index.php?option=com_fjrelated&view=fjrelated&id=0&Itemid=159

If the OP feels the need he could contact one of them-WHILE ENSURING HE CONTINUES WITH THE TREATMENT AND ADVICE OF HIS MD. Some direct, level-headed, reassurance might help in regards to 'qi issues'.

http://www.wudangtao.com/content/index.php?option=com_fjrelated&view=fjrelated&id=0&Itemid=159

There are also a couple of instructors certified by Bruce Frantzis in Colorado:

http://www.energyarts.com/instructors/taichi-qigong/usa/co

I've only read and heard good things about what Bruce Frantzis teaches, and the health benefits related to those teachings.

I will say again, for emphasis, STOP THE EXISTING PRACTICES YOU ARE DOING AND DO NOT DO ANY FURTHER TRAINING WITHOUT THE BLESSING OF YOUR MD AND THE DIRECT, PERSONAL INSTRUCTION OF A QUALIFIED, CAPABLE INSTRUCTOR.

• Like 4

Moist? What does this mean, more precisely? Thanks!