It has been leaking like crazy and causing tons of problems.

What has been leaking like crazy....???

What are the tons of problems........???

Hey everyone!

About 2 1/2 months ago i cracked my LTD/Yang Embryo. It has been leaking like crazy and causing tons of problems. Its not a good time, so learn from me.

if anyone has any information on this injury please let me know.

Can it heal on its own with time? If so, how long?

Things of this nature. Thank you

Learn what from you? This is your second post what exactly do you want us to learn from you? I do not even think most people here believe your LDT is something that cacks and leaks how can you possibly verify this?

Learn what from you? This is your second post what exactly do you want us to learn from you? I do not even think most people here believe your LDT is something that cacks and leaks how can you possibly verify this?

Guys listen I don't know if he really did break his LDT, but in systems who's goal is focusing on filling the LDT and compressing it you can cause it to detonate if you train within a week of ejaculation.

99.9999999% of you will never need to head this warning as you aren't training in systems with this focus, however it is a real threat for those who are.

He's here asking for help, not for people to be jerks to him

We all stumble and fall. At my level, I am allowed one ejaculation a month, but I would be lying if I said that I keep to that program rigorously. Sexual desire is a tremendous opponent, in essence the root of life, and living in society makes things that much more difficult. One escape route available is nonorgasmic sex, which loosens the psychological load somewhat. But this approach, too, is quite difficult for both practitioner and partner. Fortunately, the system has a lot of safety measures built into it. For example, during those days that I permit myself one orgasm, I am pretty much at full power by the next morning. Despite this, the regimen says I may not train for three days afterward, and I do not. When I really let myself go, however, and enjoy a night of torrid sex, ejaculating repeatedly, then the gates of the dantien truly slam shut, and whatever benefits I may have garnered from nei kung are lost for a time.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 3

Get advice from a teacher of that specific path, if you want to risk it. You should know what your true goals are with all of this, and if it's worth risking your life and well being just for that attainment. Is it to have electric feeling qi that can zap people? IMO, not worth it!

The advice that you will get here is for those who practice in more balanced ways...and very few here (if any) are qualified or have the experience to deal with something like this. To be clear, I am not one.

Yigong (Eastern Internal Arts Institute's "Qigong for Self Healing" DVD) or the Kunlun method of Kunlun Nei Gung can potentially help alleviate this issue of problems from excessive lower dantien work. This is what primordial alchemist website says:

The KUNLUN NEI GUNG System, utilizes a unique magnetic field that prepares and protects the body from an overt or long standing increase in chi or bio-etheric energy. The chi practice taught in this system is designed for and balanced by the KUNLUN magnetic (heart) field generated in this system. When other systems are taught, in particular, systems that increase the fire element such as Kundalini or systems that increase the Chi as in Chi Gong without the proper preparation of the connection of all three dantiens in a strong magnetic field produced by the middle dantien or heart, it can potentially lead to biological strain at minimum or neurological dysfunction leading to a breakdown of all biological systems in the body, therefore, It is imperative that the KUNLUN NEI GUNG System be practice as a complete system and not mixed with any other system of enlightenment. When practicing the KUNLUN System seperate it by a day with your other practices.

http://www.primordialalchemist.com/kunlun-neigung/

Not to suggest that must be your path...just sharing info that's out there on this subject of damage from LDT practice.

Taking a break (or quitting) your current mode of practice would be wise. Cultivate the inner smile...watch comedies. Laughter is said to align and balance all three dantien. Try to enjoy your life rather than spending each day thinking that your body is self destructing :lol:...the book linked in my signature where it says "cultivating heartfulness" is super helpful IMO. Do a lot of self massage to your whole body.

Some ideas.

Edited by Scotty

The end goal isn't zapping people, it's to become a Taoist immortal spirit, and if that's your end goal it is worth the risk.

He's already asked for help from master Wang Li Ping.

Get advice from a teacher of that specific path, if you want to risk it. You should know what your true goals are with all of this, and if it's worth risking your life and well being just for that attainment. Is it to have electric feeling qi that can zap people? IMO, not worth it!

The advice that you will get here is for those who practice in more balanced ways...and very few here (if any) are qualified or have the experience to deal with something like this. To be clear, I am not one.

Yigong (Eastern Internal Arts Institute's "Qigong for Self Healing" DVD) or the Kunlun method of Kunlun Nei Gung can potentially help alleviate this issue of problems from excessive lower dantien work. This is what primordial alchemist website says:

Not to suggest that must be your path...just sharing info that's out there on this subject of damage from LDT practice.

Taking a break (or quitting) your current mode of practice would be wise. Cultivate the inner smile...watch comedies. Laughter is said to align and balance all three dantien. Try to enjoy your life rather than spending each day thinking that your body is self destructing :lol:...the book linked in my signature where it says "cultivating heartfulness" is super helpful IMO. Do a lot of self massage to your whole body.

Some ideas.

• Like 1

If there is any pain you might want to double check that there is no damage like fluid leakages, perhaps even urine in the bloodstream.

If it is solely an energetic leakage issue, the only thing I can think of would be one of various "white light healing" techniques if you have learned any. This Chunyi Lin video (My link) might help there.

If there was any fluid leakage, you might want to pick up some Plantain herb (not the bananas) from a medicinal herb shop. It is a blood cleanser, used by Native Americans for snake bites and externally for poison ivy. A search on it will tell you more about it. You could also take vitamin C tablets to speed up tissue regeneration.

Quite obviously, I would take a break from packing chi in the dantien and concentrate towards healing and purifying practices. Meditation with the hands face down on the thighs is one alternative to holding the dantien during Emptiness or "Sitting and Forgetting" meditation.

By the way, it sounds like you are a more advanced practitioner than myself. These things just seemed like rudimentary and safe approaches.

You might want to just go back to basics until things settle back down of themselves.

zhang 5

The Way has no fixed position;

in the cultivated Heart, it gracefully abides.

When the heart is calm and Energy aligned,

the Way can thereby repose.

The Way is not distant from us,

when people attain it they are fruitful

The Way does not leave,

when people are in tune with it, they understand.

Thus it is present! As if you need but ask for it.

Remote! As if dissipated and is nowhere to be found.

The Way's sensation:

How can you be in tune with its sound?

Cultivate your Heart and you will resonate in tune.

The Way thereby can be attained

- The Neiye

The end goal isn't zapping people, it's to become a Taoist immortal spirit, and if that's your end goal it is worth the risk.

He's already asked for help from master Wang Li Ping.

It's that's the goal, then why practice incomplete and harmful systems which don't lead to that?

No one has to risk their life and well being!!!

Read all of Eva Wong's translations of Taoist alchemy texts, paying close attention.

So many times it says to stay away from false methods, and tells what true methods include. "Tao of Health Longevity and Immortality" is especially pertinent here.

Spending hours pushing qi into your lower dantien is a false or at least incomplete method for Taoist immortality. As you can tell!

Hopefuly WLP will help, and hopefully his help is helpful.

Edited by Scotty

OP,

What did the teacher you learned this from say to do? Is his/her suggestion not working? Only your teacher has any idea of exactly what you are doing, assuming you didn't deviate from the practice you were taught.

• Like 4

Storing energy in Dan Tien as you mentioned a la Mo pai,and having sex or ejaculating has nothing to do with "tearing" the Dan Tien.. The 72 hours has to do with level 2 and not the preliminary stage of level one.although I am familiar with one case of a practinare that was peing blood because he was practicing reverse breathing with tension if you are practicing correct the exercise there is no fear.

Both embryonic and reverse breathing are accepted in meditation but it's up to school that you are following.

From this post, it sounds (more or less) as if Chen is saying that reverse-breathing with tension (possibly like in MoPai Level 2?) can increase risk. And if you jizz on top of that, even more?

I kind of doubt Wang LiPing (who doesn't read any English forums) is going to have time to address a random internet request. How open is your heart?

It's that's the goal, then why practice incomplete and harmful systems which don't lead to that?

No one has to risk their life and well being!!!

I can't give you my honest opinion on the matter without kicking off another 20 page flame war, so I won't.

But you are right, no one should get involved in anything that is dangerous, that is unless they are ready to accept the risks and believe the system offers something others cannot.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

From this post, it sounds (more or less) as if Chen is saying that reverse-breathing with tension (possibly like in MoPai Level 2?) can increase risk. And if you jizz on top of that, even more?

I kind of doubt Wang LiPing (who doesn't read any English forums) is going to have time to address a random internet request. How open is your heart?

One of my teachers who is not in mo pai/long men pai, warned me many times over not to work with the LDT within a week of ejaculation for this reason, and instead to work with the middle dan tein, so I've followed that advice.

I don't know exactly what exercises can cause it to tear but I am not willing to even possibly take any risk and find out.

• Like 2

But you are right, no one should get involved in anything that is dangerous, that is unless they are ready to accept the risks and believe the system offers something others cannot.

True. However, they should look into the actual Taoist immortal path, from multiple sources, and find out if the system they're interested in really does offer something that others cannot (...that something being immortality).

I will save you the trouble...it doesn't.

Having respect and motivation for your school is one thing...if you love Mo Pai for instance, that's awesome...but telling everyone here that it is the sole means to the goal of Taoist immortality is absolutely false and is very harmful. (this kind of thing is implied when you say "ready to accept the risks and believe the system offers something others cannot")

This is a thread of a person in need of healing.

All I'm saying is, look into multiple sources. Don't believe the hype that people spin around such methods...those people aren't even accomplished, and they try to convince others that only one school has the goods? :rolleyes:

Edited by Scotty

Words to take to heart...

Lu asked:

"Many practitioners past and present have tried to cultivate longevity and immortality and have failed. Why?"

Chung said:

"They failed because their methods are incorrect and because they do not understand the Tao fully. Some practitioners use information based on gossip and hearsay; some force themselves to learn what they do not understand; some invent their own techniques; yet others stray from the correct teachings. No wonder so many practitioners become ill and die early deaths! Then, there are those who claim that they can drive out monsters and those who confuse others with false teachings. Instead of listening to the true teachings of the Tao, they promote each other's incorrect methods. What a pity! Even if they practice diligently, they will achieve nothing."

- Tao of Health, Longevity and Immortality by Eva Wong, p. 30

Having respect and motivation for your school is one thing...if you love Mo Pai for instance, that's awesome...but telling everyone here that it is the sole means to the goal of Taoist immortality is absolutely false and is very harmful.

All I'm saying is, look into multiple sources. Don't believe the hype that people spin around such methods...those people aren't even accomplished, and they try to convince others that only one school has the goods? :rolleyes:

I think Scotty has a pretty valid point here, but the problem being is that how many schools do you know are headed by someone purported to be a real true immortal? and has done observable things to back it up? It is easier said than done sadly. if it were only so easy we all would be in these schools.

The odds of seeing and talking much less learning from an immortal are scarce. So scarce you would not know one even if it stared you straight in the face.

Guys listen I don't know if he really did break his LDT, but in systems who's goal is focusing on filling the LDT and compressing it you can cause it to detonate if you train within a week of ejaculation.

99.9999999% of you will never need to head this warning as you aren't training in systems with this focus, however it is a real threat for those who are.

He's here asking for help, not for people to be jerks to him

Was not meaning to be a jerk to him I thought I asked some legitimate questions because his post did not explain what exactly he was doing to cause a problem and how we could learn from it. You are making assumptions on what this person did to cause a problem and may be correct but it would be better if we found out from this person, that was the point of my question, not trying to be a jerk.

We still don't know what his problem is, do we....??? Why are we trying to fix an unknown or non-existing problem....???

This gentleman was abstained for two years which tells everyone that his reproductive system was not active for a long time. All the sudden, he is decided to start to ejaculate. BTW We don't know how often he does it. Anyhow, let's assume that he does it quiet often, then his inactive reproductive system became very active all the sudden. I don't know can his reproductive system handle the high demand in reproducing sperms in a hurry.

After ejaculation, the human body had consumed a tremendous amount of energy. It is not advisable to do reverse breathing to rejuvenate the body. It is because reverse breathing requires more energy consumption than normal breathing due to the more muscle contractions involved. Under any healing circumstances, normal breathing should be performed rather than the reverse breathing. I don't know what was his reason for doing RB after ejaculation.

I think Scotty has a pretty valid point here, but the problem being is that how many schools do you know are headed by someone purported to be a real true immortal? and has done observable things to back it up? It is easier said than done sadly. if it were only so easy we all would be in these schools.

The odds of seeing and talking much less learning from an immortal are scarce. So scarce you would not know one even if it stared you straight in the face.

Who is immortal? Anyone ever meet? You mean John Chang? Don't look imortal to me. Also, what is taoismos? Not Chinese religion? How can be taoist not praying to taoist god? Very confusing all of this.

Everyone want to be superman. About immnortal, they don't care. Only for Titan movie haha.

Also, More_Pie_Guy, why yuo always post from Danaos' book? Is not Mo Pai bible, only from one man opinion. Is someone else suppose to write Mo Pai bible, Chinese guy Hemy together with Andreas, but cannot do. John tell Kostas to write book but cChinese student object, so Kostas stop and write his own book. I remember Kostas very distrubed this very long time ago, we don't even know name Mopai then, only from Ring of Fire. Maybe 1998, we are in another school before last school.

A lot of Taobums have a lot to say on this post but so far as I can tell we are discussing a problem that has yet to be identified.

I for one am not sure what is meant by a cracked and leaking lower dantien and it has yet to be explained how this "injury" came about.

Unless MooNiNite is going to provide us with some more information then we are all simply wallowing in a sea of conjecture.

• Like 3

More background here

http://www.longmenpai.com/forum/showthread.php?175-Cultivation-Injury-Broken-Yang-Embryo-what-to-do

If you havent read that, you're going to be scratching your head.

Hmmmmm. I am still scratching my head I am afraid.

It is true what they say. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing". I have met one or two practitioners who have become seriously deranged as a result of delving into practices of which they had very little understanding. Perhaps this post should act as something of a warning.

At least 2 publicly known schools can produce abilities able to be documented scientifically the initial training in both is nearly identical, and add to that probably a third which has very similar methods.

I agree with scotty that you should look into multiple sources, but go in with a skeptical mindset.

Remember the spiritual community is rife with frauds, wanting your money.

Remember most of these systems aren't authentic, they are just junk people make while living in their parents basement to sell books.

"How long has your guru been teaching?"

"Well, uh, over thirty years."

"And how many of his students have achieved enlightenment?"

"Well, uh..."

"That you know of personally?"

"Well, uh, I never..."

"That you've heard of?"

"It's not"

"That there were rumors of?"

"I don't think..."

"What is it they're doing, Martin? The recipe for enlightenment they're promoting - what is it?"

"Uh, well, meditation and knowledge, basically."

"And in thirty years they've never held someone up and said, 'Look at this guy! He's enlightened and we got him there!' In thirty years, they don't have one? Don't you think they should have, like, an entire army of enlightened guys to show off by now?"

"Well, it's not..."

"After thirty years they should have a few dozen generations of enlightened people. Even with only a quarter of them becoming teachers, they should have flooded the world by now, mathematically speaking, don't you think? I'm not asking all this as a teacher myself, mind you. I'm just asking as a consumer, or a consumer's advocate. Don't you think it's reasonable to ask to know a teacher's success rate? The proof is in the pudding, right? Didn't you ask them about the fruit of their teachings when you started with them?"

"Well, that's not..."

"Don't you think it's reasonable to ask? They're in the enlightenment business, aren't they? Or did I misunderstand you? Do they have something else going?"

"Nooo, but they..."

"If Consumer Reports magazine did a report on which spiritual organizations delivered as promised, don't you suppose that the first statistic listed under each organization would be success rating? Like, here are a hundred randomly selected people who started with the organization five years ago and here's where they are today. For instance, thirty-one have moved up in the organization, twenty-seven have moved on, thirty-nine are still with it but not deeply committed and three have entered abiding non-dual awareness. Okay, three percent - that's a number you can compare. But this organization of yours would have big fat goose egg, wouldn't they? And not just out of a hundred, but out of hundreds of thousands - millions, probably. Am I wrong?

True. However, they should look into the actual Taoist immortal path, from multiple sources, and find out if the system they're interested in really does offer something that others cannot (...that something being immortality).

I will save you the trouble...it doesn't.

Having respect and motivation for your school is one thing...if you love Mo Pai for instance, that's awesome...but telling everyone here that it is the sole means to the goal of Taoist immortality is absolutely false and is very harmful. (this kind of thing is implied when you say "ready to accept the risks and believe the system offers something others cannot")

This is a thread of a person in need of healing.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

At least 2 publicly known schools can produce abilities able to be documented scientifically the initial training in both is nearly identical, and add to that probably a third which has very similar methods.

If you don't mind MPG, what schools are these? I probably know 1 or 2 of them but I just want to be sure to know what you were referring to.

If you don't mind MPG, what schools are these? I probably know 1 or 2 of them but I just want to be sure to know what you were referring to.

Responded via PM.