Sign in to follow this  
fallintounity

Information

So I was just wondering if anyone had any information regarding various metaphysical things--

perhaps you have experience-

when you close your eyes and 'look up' and see images like a tv screen, objects more vivid than 'reality'-- is there a name for that?

The starry silhouettes??

the really really piercingly beautiful high note? I believe it has something to do with witnessing your full potential in life etc-- it's something along the lines of your heart singing-- but is there a name for that-- or anyone who has written upon it-- (In english)

I don't know, this is a difficult place to jump into I suppose-- I'm not sure if science has caught up with the factual truth regarding these things-- whats publicly revealed, what information is kept from being shared-- blah blah-- Like who flies the UFO's ? Why dont they give an f-bomb? Why don't I have money to build my own?

I'm just curious, the experiences I've had were very vivid, one experience in particular was very powerful-- I went through everything- saw everything from every veiled perspective-- I remember seeing across blood cells, feeling all of the stars collectively drop together in unison-- spent a bit of time bobbing among the waves- went straight into the dark- heard 'the cosmic music' or was it, really- it was a conscious decision, intent that stirred it.. blah blah--

However, I know not where to get information-- I've read books in the past on near death experiences-- etc.. I believe at the end of the day, I go right back to being one of the judges, meaning, in the darkness you decide the collective fate and have much say, but im not sure how long you stay there for-- I guess it's like the place where you feel through your soul and decide after knowing so much-- Anyway, its all abstract- more real, but less in the sense that I suppose its like being a judge who dont get paid-

You are appreciated for you're unique insight and guidance, the great depth of your perspective, the great guidance that you have, will, or did offer- you're analytical perspective- its a gift to others-- you reach to guide them-- but get nothing back--

I guess thats life-- Jesus got nailed to a cross for helping people, or wanting to- little has changed in 2000 yrs.

Anyway, I guess what I mean to say is that I don't know a thing, while knowing so much--

Enlighten me, give me hope for a future-

Edited by fallintounity

Here's an interesting perspective -

You are an intelligent rainbow computing the diameter of your own circumference, which is 'one', or an awareness of a form that points in every single possible direction simultaneously. Basically, you are a dot.

Everything is also a dot, so this illusion is actually really flimsy, and basically see-through. Since you are the dot, though, everything you're seeing right now is just the outside of yourself, the dot. It's pretty much binary code with arbitrary information being fed to your main processor, which procedes to split everything up into the full spectrum of possible experience that you could have.

But really, all of those experiences are a dot, too. They cannot escape their intrinsic perfection, being fully one and therefore potentially any relative value - all while maintaining their perfection - so everything that we could experience is just a reflection of the primordial form and it's accompanying space.

So, get this - your brain is currently spending a good most of it's power rendering the entire universe except for the strange schrodinger's mind-space just behind the veil. This is how we travel through linear 'time', which is really more like a living fibonacci sequence. So, this 'physical body' that we all share is pretty much just a ball of stress in a primordial soup of complete tranquility. Your brain could just chill out inside of you, since you are (literally) everything, and the event horizon 'outside' would still match up. The only difference would be that you are now steering the vehicle. This release of stress is really, really strong - it's so strong that it's like a cosmic chiropractor karate-chopped your being so hard that now you're really here, not just contemplating being here. You could say it's awakening.

Coincidentally, here is there. The universe is a perpetual motion machine. You are a perpetual motion machine. Yeah.

That's my spare change.

But really, all of those experiences are a dot, too. They cannot escape their intrinsic perfection, being fully one and therefore potentially any relative value - all while maintaining their perfection - so everything that we could experience is just a reflection of the primordial form and it's accompanying space.

That's my spare change.

Brilliant share, especially above para.

Thanks!

You are an intelligent rainbow computing the diameter of your own circumference, which is 'one', or an awareness of a form that points in every single possible direction simultaneously. Basically, you are a dot.

Everything is also a dot, so this illusion is actually really flimsy, and basically see-through. Since you are the dot, though, everything you're seeing right now is just the outside of yourself, the dot. It's pretty much binary code with arbitrary information being fed to your main processor, which procedes to split everything up into the full spectrum of possible experience that you could have.

So, get this - your brain is currently spending a good most of it's power rendering the entire universe except for the strange schrodinger's mind-space just behind the veil. This is how we travel through linear 'time', which is really more like a living fibonacci sequence. So, this 'physical body' that we all share is pretty much just a ball of stress in a primordial soup of complete tranquility. Your brain could just chill out inside of you, since you are (literally) everything, and the event horizon 'outside' would still match up. The only difference would be that you are now steering the vehicle. This release of stress is really, really strong - it's so strong that it's like a cosmic chiropractor karate-chopped your being so hard that now you're really here, not just contemplating being here. You could say it's awakening.

Coincidentally, here is there. The universe is a perpetual motion machine. You are a perpetual motion machine. Yeah.

That's my spare change.

Hi, that interesting perspective exactly describes a vision I have experienced. Where'd you get that interesting perpective from? I understand it might just be a compression of lots of knowledge, succinctly expressed..but also I am wondering if it came to you in a vision.

I saw it long ago, before I had any conscious awareness of such matters. Wondering if this happened to you.

fallintounity, I heard cosmic music. I woke one night and was listening to it. I was told it was the music of the spheres. Great gift to hear it.

Hi, that interesting perspective exactly describes a vision I have experienced. Where'd you get that interesting perpective from? I understand it might just be a compression of lots of knowledge, succinctly expressed..but also I am wondering if it came to you in a vision.

I saw it long ago, before I had any conscious awareness of such matters. Wondering if this happened to you.

fallintounity, I heard cosmic music. I woke one night and was listening to it. I was told it was the music of the spheres. Great gift to hear it.

How did you hear it? Did it sound as though it came from the distance? Was it sprinkling sounding? Or like the sustained throng of paddled waves streaming toward you?

The high note is really the most incredible thing- my experience may be extremely unique though-

It is probably the most moving, enchanted thing in life, perhaps- so, anyway, its this 'wave' that emanates from your feet straight up to eye level, but in a way literally carries or lifts divinity- its that cool

oh yeah, but also, if you are laying on your back, its as though you are raised right from your heart, its like your first heart beat, or like life's first heartbeat-

Edited by fallintounity

Hello Rainbow_Vein:)

.. here is a bit about it :

THE MUSIC OF THE SPHERES

The most sublime but least known of all the Pythagorean speculations was that of sidereal harmonics. It was said that of all men only Pythagoras heard the music of the spheres. Apparently the Chaldeans were the first people to conceive of the heavenly bodies joining in a cosmic chant as they moved in stately manner across the sky. Job describes a time "when the stars of the morning sang together," and in The Merchant of Venice the author of the Shakesperian plays writes: "There's not the smallest orb which thou behold'st but in his motion like an angel sings." Pythagoras conceived the universe to be an immense monochord, with its single string connected at its upper end to absolute spirit and at its lower end to absolute matter--in other words, a cord stretched between heaven and earth. The Pythagoreans believed that everything which existed had a voice and that all creatures were eternally singing the praise of the Creator. Man fails to hear these divine melodies because his soul is enmeshed in the illusion of material existence. When he liberates himself from the bondage of the lower world with its sense limitations, the music of the spheres will again be audible as it was in the Golden Age. Harmony recognizes harmony, and when the human soul regains its true estate it will not only hear the celestial choir but also join with it in an everlasting anthem of praise to that Eternal Good controlling the infinite number of parts and conditions of Being.

How did you hear it? Did it sound as though it came from the distance? Was it sprinkling sounding? Or like the sustained throng of paddled waves streaming toward you?

The high note is really the most incredible thing- my experience may be extremely unique though-

It is probably the most moving, enchanted thing in life, perhaps- so, anyway, its this 'wave' that emanates from your feet straight up to eye level, but in a way literally carries or lifts divinity- its that cool

oh yeah, but also, if you are laying on your back, its as though you are raised right from your heart, its like your first heart beat, or like life's first heartbeat-

I heard it as if it were with me, through me, in my bedroom, beyond, ineffable, beautiful, home, relief at last,clarity, lightness, wholeness. As if it were my being, light as it should be.

The 'wave' that emanates from feet upwards may or may not have come with it.. I have had that many times and not heard anyone ever mention it before. The first time I had that wave it was accompanied by a bang in my room and the sound of voices outside my door in urgent discussion about me, but I couldnt grasp what they were saying, because it was as if I had the radio not quite tuned into the station. I was alone and distressed about a love relationship being hard to manage, and it seemed my distress brought about this rushing intervention. It instantly put things into perspective. Other times the wave has accompanied life lessons that have emanated from the presence that is heralded by the wave.. it's a frequency shift.. People that have been with me and felt the wave have assumed it's haunting, a ghost.. but it isnt. The pyathagorean cord is interesting, isnt it.

I heard it as if it were with me, through me, in my bedroom, beyond, ineffable, beautiful, home, relief at last,clarity, lightness, wholeness. As if it were my being, light as it should be.

The 'wave' that emanates from feet upwards may or may not have come with it.. I have had that many times and not heard anyone ever mention it before. The first time I had that wave it was accompanied by a bang in my room and the sound of voices outside my door in urgent discussion about me, but I couldnt grasp what they were saying, because it was as if I had the radio not quite tuned into the station. I was alone and distressed about a love relationship being hard to manage, and it seemed my distress brought about this rushing intervention. It instantly put things into perspective. Other times the wave has accompanied life lessons that have emanated from the presence that is heralded by the wave.. it's a frequency shift.. People that have been with me and felt the wave have assumed it's haunting, a ghost.. but it isnt. The pyathagorean cord is interesting, isnt it.

I've had similar things happen to me.. so interesting, maybe perhaps it be the same people behind it????

But you're raining on my parade a little bit, I thought life only existed because of me. oh well.

My earliest and most vivid memories are of the clear light of death which brought forth my current being. I was unconsciously guided into studying a multitude of sciences, spiritual and otherwise, from a very young age in an attempt to understand this maya that I was suddenly thrust into.

My earliest and most vivid memories are of the clear light of death which brought forth my current being. I was unconsciously guided into studying a multitude of sciences, spiritual and otherwise, from a very young age in an attempt to understand this maya that I was suddenly thrust into.

:)

:wub:

Thankyou for sharing that. I was born into an aetheist family, and was busily chatting to God and reading the Bible and hanging out in nature talking to fairies and addressing ghosts in the house as a child.. so I empathise. I wish I had the memory that you do. I do recall as a tiny baby finding having a physical body being tremendously confining and also deeply amusing: the seeming identification with the body that I could see my mother had was an endless source of amazement and humour to me. But I dont remember before that. I wonder if next time round I will have more clarity. I hope so. Have you uncovered anything about yourself that reveals what put you in the position of such ability to retain memory? I'd love to know. Or have you uncovered the memory via mediation?

:)

:wub:

Thankyou for sharing that. I was born into an aetheist family, and was busily chatting to God and reading the Bible and hanging out in nature talking to fairies and addressing ghosts in the house as a child.. so I empathise. I wish I had the memory that you do. I do recall as a tiny baby finding having a physical body being tremendously confining and also deeply amusing: the seeming identification with the body that I could see my mother had was an endless source of amazement and humour to me. But I dont remember before that. I wonder if next time round I will have more clarity. I hope so. Have you uncovered anything about yourself that reveals what put you in the position of such ability to retain memory? I'd love to know. Or have you uncovered the memory via mediation?

If you can master one language fully and completely, any language at all, then you can master all of them. If you can unwind the most primordial geometry, that of the circle and it's sphere, then you can intuitively understand all the sciences. If you can be here, you will never forget what you are. The problem is that most people don't know what here is, so they lose it. They grasp and they grasp and they never get it.

They worship relative information and lose sight of this one fact blaringly obvious, completely naked and self evident from all ten directions. It is completely possible to know it, the one that others consider unspeakable...

Then all of these dramas become plays, and a part of you can never return to acting.

People lose their intellect time after time because they don't see that it's everywhere, and it's genius.

Sign in to follow this