C T

'New' Enlightened Master On The Scene?

He has another website http://www.kujiin.com/index.php

I remember reading one of his kuji-in books but didn't practise it so I can't say if the techniques are effective.

Thanks, Chris.

Any particular reason you did not proceed further? Just curious.

He's been around for years now...

Calling someone an enlightened master may not be accurate, but saying that a teacher isn't an enlightened master is definitely inaccurate (IMO).

His kuji-in is different from other types, but not bad. I have checked out maybe half of his products. I think he's a priest in some Pure Land Buddhist sect, which might be questionable in comparison to other schools...or might not...I know he has looked into a lot of paths.

I like some of the things he has said.

He's been around for years now...

Calling someone an enlightened master may not be accurate, but saying that a teacher isn't an enlightened master is definitely inaccurate (IMO).

His kuji-in is different from other types, but not bad. I have checked out maybe half of his products. I think he's a priest in some Pure Land Buddhist sect, which might be questionable in comparison to other schools...or might not...I know he has looked into a lot of paths.

I like some of the things he has said.

Appreciate the feedback, ol'boy. :)

A friend recently spoke of him. Havent come across his 'school' prior, which is why i said 'new'.

Its not my idea to label him 'enlightened'. His site claims so.

In one of his videos he recites prayers effortlessly from various traditions.

Sorry folks, I hate to be negative, I don't think this chap is in any way enlightened!!

He hasn't demonstrated anything that shows me any real understanding. You can't buy real enlightenment and only an Immortal can help you to this stage, for they are truly enlightened.

The Buddha became enlightened and a god only by the grace of the Jade Emperor. Remember Immortals are enlightened and have developed their divine power when they were alive, their spirits having left their bodies when they died became immortal. The Buddha did not develop his divine power when alive, so when he died he was given divine power by the Jade Emperor. The Buddha may have been 'awake' to some things, but not to others.

Those that are enlightened sit in silence and allow the world to follow its own course, they never interfere, not unless they really have to!!!

Sorry folks, I hate to be negative, I don't think this chap is in any way enlightened!!

He hasn't demonstrated anything that shows me any real understanding. You can't buy real enlightenment and only an Immortal can help you to this stage, for they are truly enlightened.

The Buddha became enlightened and a god only by the grace of the Jade Emperor. Remember Immortals are enlightened and have developed their divine power when they were alive, their spirits having left their bodies when they died became immortal. The Buddha did not develop his divine power when alive, so when he died he was given divine power by the Jade Emperor. The Buddha may have been 'awake' to some things, but not to others.

Those that are enlightened sit in silence and allow the world to follow its own course, they never interfere, not unless they really have to!!!

Where did you get this tale from?

• Like 1

Where did you get this tale from?

It is not a tale, many gods and goddesses become so, not because they were enlightened when they were mortal, but were given this title because of their great deeds they may have done while they were alive. One of my masters Hua Tuo Xian Shi was not enlightened when he was alive, but his contribution to medicine and qigong was enormous, so he was given the title Of immortal and power by the Jade Emperor when his spirit was brought before him, after being executed by a corrupt official.

Being a wu shi I have access to a great deal of information that is not available to others, that's how I know.

Being a wu shi I have access to a great deal of information that is not available to others, that's how I know.

Really? Cool.

I thought taoists are rather ponderous and self-effacing when it comes to declaring 'ranks'.

But respect, nonetheless, wu shi.

• Like 6

:lol:

Well, you're going to have to talk to the Hindus about that. They think Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu. Maybe Vishnu made a deal with the Jade Emporer?

Those who are truly enlightened have great compassion for the world and act to help others. Sitting in silence does not help anyone, except the blissed out fool who think he's enlightened.

Edited by Sunya

Really? Cool.

I thought taoists are rather ponderous and self-effacing when it comes to declaring 'ranks'.

But respect, nonetheless, wu shi.

Well you asked me so I told you the truth, as any good Daoist would.

:lol:

Well, you're going to have to talk to the Hindus about that. They think Buddha was an avatar of Vishnu. Maybe Vishnu made a deal with the Jade Emporer?

Those who are truly enlightened have great compassion for the world and act to help others. Sitting in silence does not help anyone, except the blissed out fool who think he's enlightened.

Any old fool can have compassion and think they are doing good, but a wise person can see beyond compassion and all of the human labels that we make of good and bad etc. and see that the world is ruled by letting things take their course and by not interfering.

• Like 5

Well you asked me so I told you the truth, as any good Daoist would.

Well, good.

Then this very truth which sets you free shall be my prison.

• Like 1

Any old fool can have compassion and think they are doing good, but a wise person can see beyond compassion and all of the human labels that we make of good and bad etc. and see that the world is ruled by letting things take their course and by not interfering.

Ohh, I see. Suffering is not bad then. Got it. Very deep. The word you're looking for is apathy. I guess every selfish teenager is enlightened?

Edited by Sunya
  • Like 1

Compassion is a force of nature that lovingly plants the seed and nourishes it with water. It is the wisdom that moves the trunk towards the sun.

The course that things take is not always natural, and so it is the duty of the light to live the truth so that the trees can grow and bear fruit. If the sun decided to go sit in a remote space away from our earth, keeping his radiance to himself, we would never be able to see this.

• Like 3

Ohh, I see. Suffering is not bad then. Got it. Very deep. The word you're looking for is apathy. I guess every selfish teenager is enlightened?

Very funny.... LOL. When do you think the world and ALL LIFE can stop suffering???? Never, it is part of the natural world, we are all born to suffer, if this is what you would describe as living. I do not describe living as suffering. What one experiences is life. If one wants to put labels on it, then one is sure to start suffering, because you have already decided that an experience is suffering and your going to suffer under that experience. It is just a part of life and has gone on like that since the very beginning. No one can change this and to try and change this is to corrupt the world.

• Like 3

Very funny.... LOL. When do you think the world and ALL LIFE can stop suffering???? Never, it is part of the natural world, we are all born to suffer, if this is what you would describe as living. I do not describe living as suffering. What one experiences is life. If one wants to put labels on it, then one is sure to start suffering, because you have already decided that an experience is suffering and your going to suffer under that experience. It is just a part of life and has gone on like that since the very beginning. No one can change this and to try and change this is to corrupt the world.

Is 'life' not a label also?

• Like 1

Compassion is a force of nature that lovingly plants the seed and nourishes it with water. It is the wisdom that moves the trunk towards the sun.

The course that things take is not always natural, and so it is the duty of the light to live the truth so that the trees can grow and bear fruit. If the sun decided to go sit in a remote space away from our earth, keeping his radiance to himself, we would never be able to see this.

Compassion is human made and the sun and earth and the trees all coexists because they are what they are and have developed because the sun has been there for millions of years. The sun has no compassion for us, if we stay out in it for too long we get skin cancer! The sun doesn't know compassion. Nor does a tree, if we eat its berries it may be poisonous and we may die, or it may fall on us and kill us. It does not know compassion. Amongst millions of life, which species do you think makes up the CONCEPT of compassion?

• Like 1

we are all born to suffer...It is just a part of life and has gone on like that since the very beginning. No one can change this and to try and change this is to corrupt the world.

Actually there is a way to live without suffering, and that's what the Buddhadharma is all about.

Amongst millions of life, which species do you think makes up the CONCEPT of compassion?

Compassion is not a concept. It is a naturally arising motivating force which is there once the sentient being realizes they are not separate from other beings.

Edited by Sunya

Amongst millions of life, which species do you think makes up the CONCEPT of compassion?

The same one that came up with the concept called 'life'?

(just a guess)

Compassion is human made and the sun and earth and the trees all coexists because they are what they are and have developed because the sun has been there for millions of years. The sun has no compassion for us, if we stay out in it for too long we get skin cancer! The sun doesn't know compassion. Nor does a tree, if we eat its berries it may be poisonous and we may die, or it may fall on us and kill us. It does not know compassion. Amongst millions of life, which species do you think makes up the CONCEPT of compassion?

Love is not a concept, it's what we are made of. The light and the space that accompanies it are an inseperable marriage. They 'are what they are'? And what are they? They are also this union of radiant light and playful, nurturing space, flowering space. It all developed together, not apart! You think the ducks don't take care of their young? So too must we take responsibility for this collaborative effort of ignorance and enlightenment!

Responsibility for our collective selves is telling our children which berries or poisonous or not, and making them wear sunscreen, because moderation is the way.

• Like 2

That may be the case for a tree, but you wouldn't have grown up to be a healthy human being without the compassion of your caregivers as a child, as shown by Romanian orphans who aren't picked up and touched as babies scientists have shown their brains don't develop properly. Compassion is as fundamental for a humans proper growth and functioning as food and water.

Edited by Jetsun

Actually there is a way to live without suffering, and that's what the Buddhadharma is all about.

Compassion is not a concept. It is a naturally arising motivating force which is there once the sentient being realizes they are not separate from other beings.

I will leave you with this one thought. All of the Buddha's and Bodisatvas in the Heavens, including my own master, Chi Tien Da Shun (Monkey God) have not made a single move to prevent thousands (probably millions) of lives being lost for as long as they have been Gods with ultimate power to save life with compassion, when they could have done. WHY?