Sign in to follow this  
Basher

Hi from "Basher"

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to reading / learning about your views and experiences.

But first, just a few words about my Background. :unsure:

I'm a Fifty "something" British chap, currently living in a small Village, in the Glorious County of Surrey, south of London, England. :D

After flirting with the (usual)Karate/Judo/Aikido in my Teens, :ninja: I "discovered" a Taoist School of Lee Style Kung Fu / Tai Chi when I was about 20. B)

Spent a few years learning the basics, then (for various boring reasons) had to move. Couldn't find any classes teaching the same style within travelling distance, so (eventually) gave up looking and training. :(

B I G G A P O F A B O U T 2 0 Y E A R S !!!!!!

Then around 8 months ago (having moved back to Surrey) I decided to look around again. Am currently Training in (Taoist) Li Style T'ai Chi Ch'uan under the extremely impressive, humourous (and patient) Chief Instructor Tony Swanson. :D :D :D

Hoping to gain some insight into all of the various Lee/Li Arts and more especially The Tao via any and all means possible (including you guys).

Basher (The Basher that can be Named, is not the real Basher)

Hello Basher,

Hope you are getting good weather in the gin and jaguar belt of Surrey.

I have studied the Li Style of Taoist health and martial arts since 1997, also with the Taoist Arts Organisation.

Welcome to the Tao Bums.

Hello Basher,

Hope you are getting good weather in the gin and jaguar belt of Surrey.

I have studied the Li Style of Taoist health and martial arts since 1997, also with the Taoist Arts Organisation.

Many Thanks for the welcome guys.

Chang,

nice to hear from another T.A.O. member on this Forum. Not sure if we've ever met, unless you ever attend the Bexley Class taught by the Technical Director himself.

Not many wild Jaguars in my bit of Surrey, but plenty of the cars as "Romans" is just down the road with supercars aplenty for those with the money for the Insurance, the Car & some Petrol to go in it. :(

Hate Gin though, as used to live near a "Gordon's" Distillery in Essex and the smell was atrocious ! :o

PEACE

Basher

Edited by Basher

Sign in to follow this