Sign in to follow this  
Chi-Fox

I shall join you!

I've been browsing these forums for about 3 months now - here and there. And after assessing that this is indeed a wonderful place, I make an account. I'm usually not a forum-guy, but the postings and community here seem awesome, so I will try and become a great contributor too.

A little about myself: roughly one year ago god contacted me and led me to a very strange website describing ninjutsu and a meditation technique. I learned fast and quickly was led to other arts, such as qi gong, kung-fuand many Shaolin skills. My dream was to befriend the local foxes and I asked Inari for help. A week later a young all black fox appears and it is the most spiritual animal I've ever seen. A week ago I ate mushrooms and asked god if we could see my totem and young foxes started jumping around in my head and playing and tugging at my clothing. So now I know my path and I have much to learn and share.

I'm looking forward to learning many great things about Tao and energy. I saw that people have been talking about "energy balls" which excites me because I came to the conclusion that they exist without seeing such posts. Now I want to learn how to make shock balls too! lol

Edited by Chi-Fox

Sign in to follow this