tulku

Is creating a World without Sexual Desires "Evil"?

Is it an "Evil" thingy to want to create a World without Sexual Desires?

Do you think that a World without Sexual Desires is better than a World with Sexual Desires?

In what way would Humanity evolve without Sexual Desires?

Do you think that a World without Sexual Desires is better than a World with Sexual Desires?

Yes. You should want to create a free world. And that means a big tent that you personally may not always like.

It is not wrong to create a personal life without sexual desire. That's freedom.

Edited by zenstillempty
  • Like 1

Yes. You should want to create a free world. And that means a big tent that you personally may not always like.

It is not wrong to create a personal life without sexual desire. That's freedom.

This topic isn't about freedom.

It is about creating a world without any sexual desires.

If we all live in this world without any sexual desires or any desires to indulge in our senses through food or entertainment, humanity would want to evolve to become gods within one year.

Your don't own your sexual desires btw.

It is the gods who create and own the sexual and other desires in you.

I think Humans have this misconception about Freedom.

Humanity must understand one thing.

Humans are like ants compared to the zillions of multi-dimensional beings out there and there is nothing to prevent other multi-dimensional beings from abusing us and taking away our freedoms in a moment's notice.

So if a Human ever wants complete freedom, he must evolve himself to the point that not even other multi-dimensional beings can ever touch him again.

Othewise no amount of laws permitting your freedom will ever allow you to have complete freedom and control of your life.

8 out of 10 posts you put up are on sex. It's all you talk about. Sex, sex, sex.

Just an observation. :ph34r: .

This is because the biggest obstacle to a man's enlightenment is sex. B)

If we all live in this world without any sexual desires or any desires to indulge in our senses through food or entertainment, humanity would want to evolve to become gods within one year.

For me :) this thread is about "creating a world", therefore it is about creating freedom.

"Zen in its essence is the art of seeing into the nature of one's own being, and it points the way from bondage to freedom." -- Zen Master D.T. Suzuki

And the Gods will agree with me. God doesn't own me. In fact that's why he created me; to be myself. That's freedom. Thank God God knows that.

• Like 1

I doubt any world without desire would exist. Not to point out the obvious but aren't you the tulku here due to to someone's desire of some kind? Yes, I suppose it's possible to resent the desire that 'brought you into being'. Sorry if I'm getting personal, but I do think it is. Possible to carry the resentment forward into oneself if that is what has been impressed upon one's existence. To know that one's existence was not desired by specific people for example. Or only desired with certain selfish aims in mind. To be reminded of it even. Still, despite those desires of others, some other 'desire' brought you here, otherwise you wouldn't be. :)

On the sex thing. I believe the requirement for abstaining is related to 'transmutation' of energies. I reckon there's something to it but I don't know what. I do know that it's one of the first things that gets reined in and carefully attended to in families and societies.

---alert, etc---

Man, what a bummer of a place this sounds like, Tulku... But I imagine the whole affair would be pretty short lived given the total lack of human interest in the perpetuation of their species with sex having become such a pleasure-less and disagreeable chore... :unsure:

Edited by balance.
  • Like 1

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by tulku. View it anyway?

all these posts are the same. duality, evil, sex sex sex, demons, you're going to hell. *yawn* you can't create a world anyway, so why fantasize? better to just accept the world the way it is than get lost in delusions about destroying it to create an asexual new one.

although in the case that all that sperm youre saving backs up to your brain and causes you the godlike powers you lust after, and you actually DO get to create another world, and it doesn't have sex or desire, please just leave me dead. thanks.

til then i will just marvel at how many responses tulku gets to these posts. this thread will have 150 posts in a week and nobody will be any the better off for it lol

• Like 3

what if I told you...

it's likely just you.

How old are you? Or when's the last time you've gotten laid or had any meaningful sexual relationship?

Because your ideas of sex are all that...just "ideas" with no or little resemblance to actual sexuality.

• Like 2

Because your ideas of sex are all that...just "ideas" with no or little resemblance to actual sexuality

Same with his ideas of enlightenment and spirituality...

• Like 2

Same with his ideas of enlightenment and spirituality...

Yeah, he's quite the essential armchair practitioner. Imo these threads are a helpful mirror because it exposes extreme roads one's practice and beliefs can take you if you don't ground them in sound reason and tangible reality.

I actually think tulku might even be doing this on purpose for the said reasons above.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

I think Humans have this misconception about Freedom.

Humanity must understand one thing.

Humans are like ants compared to the zillions of multi-dimensional beings out there and there is nothing to prevent other multi-dimensional beings from abusing us and taking away our freedoms in a moment's notice.

So if a Human ever wants complete freedom, he must evolve himself to the point that not even other multi-dimensional beings can ever touch him again.

Othewise no amount of laws permitting your freedom will ever allow you to have complete freedom and control of your life.

Therefore allow you to make me your slave? Wrong conclusion.

Therefore we should try to create as much freedom for ourselves as possible.

.yikes.

(pulling duvet over head)

Goodnight, Mr. Lawrence.

• Like 1

You go ahead and create whatever world you like, and please keep it to yourself.

I, will continue to live my natural human desires. Not exploit them, just experience them. They are my birthright.

I don't mean any offense to you, but you really come across as a sexually frustrated individual.

• Like 2

Creating a world without sexual desires is- by definition- destroying this world. No sex= no life. That would be the end of humanity, if it were possible... A quite painless death, compared with other options though.

However I believe it is good to reduce, or rather re-balance many human's sexual desires.

Sex in itself is natural. The problem is when the mental-mind-ego takes the experience and makes it its own.

Why do the gods do this?

Actually, sex is empowering and can lead to enlightenment.

Do you understand that your perfectly capable of being wrong regarding your views on sex or did a multidimensional being personally bless your wierd POV @ somepoint?

Bless your little heart for trying, though.

"Good" and "Evil" do not exist. There is only pleasure and suffering, and the associations we make between the two in our minds (which we call good and evil). Just as there is no "I" (because we keep saying it over and over so much so that we believe it is true), there is no "Good/Evil".

A world without sexual desires is one which is rid of many pleasures, but also rid of much suffering. How can we comment on these things which we have not experienced?

Edited by John Zen
  • Like 1

It seems to me that whenever tulku posts something with question marks, you have to replace them with exclamation marks in order to not get confused. :rolleyes:

Outside of ignorance, greed is a much bigger problem than excessive sexual desire. Greed, as in, wanting too much stuff, wealth, too many friends, endless accumulation, etc.

I would leave the sexual desire alone and try to reduce greed, personally.

• Like 1