yesyesyes

Tenaga Dalam/Lin Kong Jin/

Lin kong jin is fake, no contact fighting doesn't exist, and has nothing to do with internal martial arts.

Yes 99.999% who think they have empty force don't it's just delusion.

Those video's are probably just that.

Here is a real demo of John Chang's student Jim passing his level 2b exam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuXuDCPfds

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

I would seriously question any system based around lin kong jin as a core. Especially promising that you would get this kind of ability.

From my sources and understanding you may only get an inkling of this kind of power through 10-15 years dedicated training of certain chi kung (nei kung whatever) methods.

Even then im gonna go out on a limb and say this kind of thing can not be achieved by just anyone, especially in modern times.

Not everyone has the in built capacity to become an olympic athelete or reach the higher levels of academia.

Some masters who may have had this kind of ability were realised as very talented from a young age and have trained intensely since then.

Still if it's what you want to train i would say go ahead - But expect to invest ridiculous amount of time & effort into it - or risk becoming delusional like the vids of the yellow bamboo people..

That was a trick. Isn't that also the guy using magic tricks to light a piece of paper on fire so he could pretend to be a Chi Kung master on that famous youtube video?

That was a trick. Isn't that also the guy using magic tricks to light a piece of paper on fire so he could pretend to be a Chi Kung master on that famous youtube video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoOgZsQGQpA

The same, except you forgot to mention there was a medical doctor and physicist present to study him, they checked his body for metal and he was still able to deliver the goods.

Remember this "fraud" never charged anyone not even students or people he healed, and never profited directly from healing or teaching. He handed the school over to his other students to pursue his own training, so he's now retired. He wasn't seeking fame or wealth.

But I am sure that won't be enough for you tough, not until he goes to claim James Randi's million dollar prize.

There are several studies which document amazing abilities in individuals.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1767800

Effect of emitted bioenergy on biochemical functions of cells. Chien CH, Tsuei JJ, Lee SC, Huang YC, Wei YH.

Department of Biochemistry, National Yang-Ming Medical College, Taipei, Taiwan.

The 3-5 microns infrared spectra of the external "Qi" generated by a "Qigong" master from his palm was measured using a III-V compound semiconductor InSb detector. It was found that certain Qigong master can emit two opposite kinds of "Qi": the "facilitating" (beneficial) and "inhibiting" (destroying) "Qi". During the facilitating "Qi" emission, large amount of infrared wave were detected by a temperature rise of the air in the vicinity. When the inhibiting "Qi" was emitted, the infrared wave was absorbed from the environment resulting in a cooling of the air.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1353653

Detection of extraordinary large bio-magnetic field strength from human hand during external Qi emission.

Seto A, Kusaka C, Nakazato S, Huang WR, Sato T, Hisamitsu T, Takeshige C.

Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, Showa University, Tokyo, Japan.

It is generally accepted that more than 10(-6) gauss order magnetism was not detected in normal human condition. However, we detected 10(-3) gauss (mGauss) order bio-magnetic field strength from the palm in special persons who emitted External Qi ("Chi" or "Ki"). This detection was possible by special arranged magnetic field detection system, consisted of a pair of 2 identical coils with 80,000 turns and a high sensitivity amplifier. Each of the coils were rolled 80,000 turns accurately, and were connected in series in opposite direction, actuating as a gradiometer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9051169

Emission of extremely strong magnetic fields from the head and whole body during oriental breathing exercises.

Hisamitsu T, Seto A, Nakazato S, Yamamoto T, Aung SK.

Department of Physiology, Showa University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan.

This article reports the result of an experiment that was designed to measure the biomagnetic field emanating from two individuals who were practising traditional Oriental Qi Gong breathing exercises. The biomagnetic field was measured with differential coils wound 80,000 turns, a magnetic needle compass and a digital electromagnetic wave detection device. It was found that an extremely strong magnetic field was emitted from the two individuals. One subject emitted a magnetic field at the level of 200-300 mT (2-3 mGauss) and the other at 0.13 mT (1.3 mGauss). In both cases, moreover, the magnetic needle compass rotated 30 degrees (this was tested 32 times). When the rotation of the needle occurred, a reproducible magnetic field of 800-1500 mT (8-15 mGauss) was indicated on the digital measuring device (this was tested 12 times). It is concluded that traditional Oriental Qi Gong breathing appears to stimulate an unusually large biomagnetic field emission.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11474806

Effects of QiGong on brain function.

1: Neurol Res. 2001 Jul;23(5):501-5.

Litscher G, Wenzel G, Niederwieser G, Schwarz G.

Biomedical Engineering Unit, Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, University of Graz, Auenbruggerplatz 29, A-8036 Graz, Austria. [email protected]

QiGong is an ancient and widely practiced Chinese meditation exercise. We studied the effects of QiGong on brain function with modern neuromonitoring tools in two subjects. In a male QiGong master (extremely trained practitioner), the technique induced reproducible changes in transcranial Doppler sonography, EEG, stimulus-induced 40 Hz oscillations, and near-infrared spectroscopy findings. Similar effects were seen after the application of multimodal stimuli and when the master concentrated on intense imagined stimuli (e.g. 22.2% increase in mean blood flow velocity (vm) in the posterior cerebral artery, and a simultaneous 23.1% decrease of vm in the middle cerebral artery). Similar effects were seen in the female subject. Neuromonitoring during QiGong appears able to objectify accompanied cerebral modulations surrounding this old Chinese meditation exercise.

Tummo or inner fire meditation is similar in the initial levels to the school of the man you call a fraud.

They have studied Tummo (inner fire meditation) practitioners and found some amazing abilities as well:

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2002/04.18/09-tummo.html

During visits to remote monasteries in the 1980s, Benson and his team studied monks living in the Himalayan Mountains who could, by g Tum-mo meditation, raise the temperatures of their fingers and toes by as much as 17 degrees. It has yet to be determined how the monks are able to generate such heat.

The researchers also made measurements on practitioners of other forms of advanced meditation in Sikkim, India. They were astonished to find that these monks could lower their metabolism by 64 percent. "It was an astounding, breathtaking [no pun intended] result," Benson exclaims.

To put that decrease in perspective, metabolism, or oxygen consumption, drops only 10-15 percent in sleep and about 17 percent during simple meditation.

In 1985, the meditation team made a video of monks drying cold, wet sheets with body heat. They also documented monks spending a winter night on a rocky ledge 15,000 feet high in the Himalayas. The sleep-out took place in February on the night of the winter full moon when temperatures reached zero degrees F. Wearing only woolen or cotton shawls, the monks promptly fell asleep on the rocky ledge, They did not huddle together and the video shows no evidence of shivering. They slept until dawn then walked back to their monastery.

Wim Hof the most famous non monk tummo master has recently been in the news for being able to control his immune system in a controlled environment, as well as seemingly impossible cold endurance tests.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Are we talking about attacking with chi, and no physical contact? I've had it happen once before. Left me shaking on the ground, I almost quit meditation and talking to others on the subject entirely after that.

• Like 2

Immortal,

I reallly ask you to read the post others do on this forum

and you find that "the guy" there is the "V.I.P. of Inspiration" of many people who is discussed up and down and always returning as top disscusion with "real interest" but courtesy to his wish of of let him alone else the forum would be flooded despite the book around him is about 12 years old it still inflame the heart to serious seekers

to work hard, all this question about full lotus,celibacy, Neikung,Mo Pai, Kostas, Jim, Andreas and "More Pie Guy" (Does it not sound like Mo Pai Guy?1...2....3 recognize!) in the forum all around are set a yardstick to people use to measure other Chi Kung Masters and equivalents and make them open up to them.

• Like 1

There's no need for any publicity stunts, "tests", "challenges", or anything like that. You know the people who put on shows, and claim impossible or supernatural abilities, are not real or genuine. It's obvious what happens.

Edited by Immortal4life

Immortal4life,

You aren't making a logical argument.

I am giving you studies to back up what I am saying, hard evidence.

You are showing video's of a fraud and saying hey guys look this fraud is a fraud, so everyone everywhere is a fraud as well.

The logic behind this premise isn't sound.

You are using faulty inductive reasoning to justify your belief.

If you argue that all neigong masters are frauds, how are you going to prove it?

If you argue that all ravens are black, how are you going to prove it? Until you find every last raven, and prove that you haven't missed a spot to look, you don't know that there's not, somewhere, a white raven.

There's no need for any publicity stunts, "tests", "challenges", or anything like that. You know the people who put on shows are not the real deal. It's obvious what happens.

• Like 1

Immortal4life,

You aren't making a logical argument.

I am giving you studies to back up what I am saying, hard evidence.

You showed some studies that detected Qi energy, not magic powers. Then you showed some examples of Tummo. Then you somehow, in a way that is not clear or cogent, attempted to correlate these things, and claim them as evidence for, the magic tricks in the videos posted on this thread.

You are showing video's of a fraud and saying hey guys look this fraud is a fraud, so everyone everywhere is a fraud as well.

No, incorrect, not everyone. Just everyone putting on shows and claiming to be able to do things similar to what is seen in the video.

For example, if I want to go study bears in the wild, I don't have to study every bear in the wild.

The logic behind this premise isn't sound.

You are using faulty inductive reasoning to justify your belief.

If you argue that all neigong masters are frauds, how are you going to prove it?

No, I am not arguing that all nei gong masters are frauds. There are Nei Kung masters highly skilled in martial arts, healing, self preservation, and who have achieved spiritual experiences. The ones that are frauds are the ones who use magic tricks to claim they have magical powers. There are legit Nei Kung masters, but they are no where to be found in this thread.

Edited by Immortal4life

You showed some studies that detected Qi energy, not magic powers. Then you showed some examples of Tummo. Then you somehow, in a way that is not clear or cogent, attempted to correlate these things, and claim them as evidence for, the magic tricks in the videos posted on this thread.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Firstly I don't think the initial video that was posted was real just more nonsense. The video's I've posted, those people have been documented by scientists. Therein lies the difference.

There is no such thing as magic, or magic powers, or supernatural happenings. It's a false dichotomy. Natural/Supernatural. There is only the natural universe, anything that appears to be supernatural and is not a fraud is only viewed as such because we do not understand it yet.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Training in tummo is almost identical at the early levels to his school, that is the correlation.

No, incorrect, not everyone. Just everyone putting on shows and claiming to be able to do things similar to what is seen in the video.

There are two types of fraudulent neigong masters. The ones who claim to have abilities while performing magic tricks, and those who teach as a master and have no abilities at all.

I'd say almost every single one of them are indeed frauds, some though not so much.

Nothing in this universe is magic my friend, there is only that which we don't yet understand.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

This long range fighting thing does exist but it's not like you think it is

It's kinda like hypnosis, it would not work in normal real life situations unless you're lucky or something.

For example, when you're throwing a punch at someone who was punched in the face before, he would close his eyes, feel the pain, go ow ow ow, then open his eyes and see that you actually stopped your hand right in front of his face.

When you're fighting some guy who you don't even know somewhere on the street at random and he wants your money, that stuff wont work unless you take hours and hours creating some sort of trauma or pressing making it look like every punch you land is thousand times stronger or you can punch through walls.

Interesting story, there were some soldiers in Iraq or something who were in a battle. A guy was walking in front and he got shot through the chest, but he didn't feel it from all the adrenaline and stuff. The guy behind him got blood splattered from the guy in front, he was not shot but he got a heart attack because he thought it was his blood.

These guys might not know what is going on but they practice everyday and they really feel the blows.

• Like 1

If you were powerful enough it would work in a real life situation, not in a hypnotic way, but in an actual blow your *** back twenty feet onto the ground kind of way.

If the videos were real you wouldn't see them stumble you would see them be blown away like they were a leaf in the wind.

These masters literally absorb gravitational energy or what we call negative or yin energy, they fuse it together with an equal amount of positive energy like sunlight.

When the two are fused then active positive energy can leave the body, and interact with the environment.

Or if a dense enough negative energy field is present positive energy can leave the body and interact with the environment.

It's kinda like hypnosis, it would not work in normal real life situations unless you're lucky or something.

For example, when you're throwing a punch at someone who was punched in the face before, he would close his eyes, feel the pain, go ow ow ow, then open his eyes and see that you actually stopped your hand right in front of his face.

When you're fighting some guy who you don't even know somewhere on the street at random and he wants your money, that stuff wont work unless you take hours and hours creating some sort of trauma or pressing making it look like every punch you land is thousand times stronger or you can punch through walls.

Interesting story, there were some soldiers in Iraq or something who were in a battle. A guy was walking in front and he got shot through the chest, but he didn't feel it from all the adrenaline and stuff. The guy behind him got blood splattered from the guy in front, he was not shot but he got a heart attack because he thought it was his blood.

These guys might not know what is going on but they practice everyday and they really feel the blows.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

It's so rare it may aswell be fake.

It's hit or miss. If you get hit by it in the first place (if they're for real) you'll either just have your shirt move, or be dead. And I doubt a guy only able to move your shirt would think about projecting energy at you.

Another reason to not gain things like this in the hope to use them on people. Then again the systems making it available, I believe filter out people who do look to do things like this.

I agree, there are maybe a handful of people on earth that advanced, the rest is just a magic show.

And yes they probably would have been turned into Jelly.

The end goal isn't to become a superhuman, it's to end reincarnation by becoming an immortal spirit.

It's so rare it may aswell be fake.

It's hit or miss. If you get hit by it in the first place (if they're for real) you'll either just have your shirt move, or be dead. And I doubt a guy only able to move your shirt would think about projecting energy at you.

Another reason to not gain things like this in the hope to use them on people. Then again the systems making it available, I believe filter out people who do look to do things like this.

When I was attacked, I was sitting at my computer desk. The attack was sent as a shocking blast of energy that shook me internally and caused me to fall out of my seat. No hypnotic suggestion was sent out.

You can skip the suggestion by using chi

Information travels down the nerves but that information can be sent out of the body by someone with some experience

In this case you could be a person who was punched in the face and you remember it clearly enough to send that information down the nerves of another person

I hear heart chakra plays a role in this, heart is like a second brain that also creates some hormones, and has a magnetic field

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/pdf/Heart,%20Mind%20and%20Spirit%20%20Mohamed%20Salem.pdf

Edited by Sinfest

Not a terrible video this one. I'd be a little more convinced if it were my own Benchmade though :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBJ282HB8iQ&feature=related

And I still find this one very strange. I'm almost convinced this is legit.

The partial Invulnerability demonstrated in those videos is universal and can be found in most countries including africa, all of asia & the middle east.

Nothing special there.

Lin kong jin is fake, no contact fighting doesn't exist, and has nothing to do with internal martial arts.

Look whos talking:" the guy with an immortal4 life handle..... hehehe dude go home and study mcdonnalds meditation.. you wont learn anything by watching youtube videos.. and just fyi the system i practice is one and same as mopai.. though different name and school and both come from Java/ Indonesia.. though not originaly they were yogic techniques same as qigong..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKuXuDCPfds

trying do prove that tenaga dalam dont exist by showing another tenaga dalam video dont work .. dont you think so?? hehe

Jony is Javanese guy and he is training exactly what i said TENAGA DALAM or internal arts in bahasa indonesia..

I will attest to the fact that some very strange powers can be attained through tenaga dalam training. I practiced tenaga dalam for several years.

One very common test in tenaga dalam training is to alter the physical properties of an object through your energy. We used to take incandescent light bulbs and charge them with energy coming from the dantian (they acknowledge its existence as well) in order so that when we drop them from shoulder height onto very hard surfaces, the bulbs would bounce instead of shatter. The higher students would have contests in who could shatter ceramic tiles more with incandescent light bulbs they had charged with their chi, exhibit old-school style iron shirt feats and so on. There's are quite a few number of videos on YouTube.

I will say that training in tenaga dalam systems do give results and are as valid a path as any. I will not say JC is the only master who is amazing in his country, there are many strong masters there. My former master was reputed to have performed a great many deal of things, including very JC-esque feats like lighting paper on fire with his energy, walking through a tunnel of fire unscathed, and also telekinetic stuff. Honestly, I have not seen these things in person myself, being that he is never in town and has all the training taught by proxy through higher ranked students, (he has an enormous school in Indonesia), but by this time I have seen and experienced more than enough to know by now that I shouldn't immediately brush off all the stories. All the stuff I've experienced or seen so far was just the small stuff as I was told.

When I think about it, I've experienced some pretty crazy stuff that people would not believe. Everyone is all JC this- JC that.. if you aren't JC you arent shit! and so on, lol. but in truth there are dozens of high level masters around Indonesia. Once you folks become more acquainted to that area, you'll realize Java and Indonesia in general is a hotspot for all sorts of mystical systems, and Mo Pai isn't the only thing that exists over there despite what folks on the forum think. The particular standing form I was working with energized my third eye to the point where I could start seeing energy around other people. I would go to the school and see these balls of light around my teacher's heads all the time, and when we would practice they would light up with chi all over their hands.

Fun times. :lol:

Edited by Practitioner