hey, thanks alot for that link! i'm already getting alot of good information. the "tau" guy you speak of also seems to have a very healthy, open-minded view of sexuality and all that goes along with it.

it's definitely a healthier approach than samael aun weor's crazy gnostic teachings :D

Yes, he is a good well rounded guy. It takes a while to learn to "translate all of their terms", but he is very far along. He is also pretty familiar with other traditions. The only downside is that he can sometimes be a little long winded.

:)

• Like 1

+1 for Tau Malachi, haven't been involved in his groups, but i have his book Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ.. was very impressed with it. It has some excellent knowledge in and some good practices.

I tried one of the invocations, and yes, it is the real genuine deal.

Highly recommend the book and if there were study groups in the UK i probably would have joined one by now.

Peace

"Sucks"

Yes it does. I have faced this all my career. But what is so very funny (at least I thought it at the time) was that these same preachers would come to my clinic for pain relief. Baptist, Methodist, Episcopalian, Catholic, and other. Most didn't want to talk about the medical qigong but all sure wanted to receive it.

I also have a friend who is an ex-Baptist preacher. He can quote multiple translations of the bible forwards, backwards, any which way. He practices Stillness-Movement neigong. So some preachers are open to change; both the guy you know and the one I know were a part of those desiring change.

I have taught at several Unitarian churches over the years; in general much more open to energetics.

Edit: Most people do not know that my book was edited by a Christian theologian.

Agreed. I have experienced and witnessed exactly the same, within my own practice in Britain.

I know a cool Christian preacher who went through the Kundalini. I can't imagine how his religion relates to that experience.

It's very rare to run into Christians that practice energy work or meditation to begin with, it's been so demonized by the church, yah know?

There is one Youtube vid out there with a Christian preacher who just vents about how evil Kundalini is. Sucks.

Think I may have found the YouTube vid you referred to.

Just...Wow. :blink:

• Like 1

Having discovered the Grail within the pages of Enoch II, I can testify that the persecution of the Catholics was intentional.

What they did was hide the source of the proof of God, and turned everything into MYSTERY. After they burned the books and killed the 'Heretics'. This is what it was all about... The Magi, were destroyed...

Enoch, was spoken of in the Bible, as a man so holy and pure he was 'taken up' and told to write books out of God's mouth, but his works were called Evil? Here is a sample chapter of Enoch II, ch 24, when this 'model' is combined with Einstein's math, you end up with the Theory of Everything, the Holy Grail, the proof of Qi, the proof of Oneness through the Holy Light (Hyper space), once you read this and the other 'Forbidden books', Genesis is seen to be the Cliff notes;

(the Grail is at my page: http://pipermichael.wordpress.com )

2nd Enoch, The Book of Secrets

Chapter 24, XXIV:

1 And the Lord summoned me, and said to me:

Enoch, sit down on my left with Gabriel

2 And I bowed down to the Lord, and the Lord spoke to me:

Enoch, beloved, all (that) you see, all things that are standing finished I tell to you even before the very beginning, all that I created from non-being, and visible (physical) things from invisible (spiritual).

3 Hear, Enoch, and take in these my words, for not to My angels

have I told my secret, and I have not told them their rise, nor my endless realm, nor have they understood my creating, which I tell you to-day.

4 For before all things were visible (physical), I alone used to go about in the invisible (spiritual) things, like the sun from east to west, and from west to east.

5 But even the sun has peace in itself, while I found no peace, because I was creating all things, and I conceived the thought of placing foundations, and of creating visible (physical) creation.

Chapter 25, XXV

1 I commanded in the very lowest (parts), that visible (physical) things should come down from invisible (spiritual), and Adoil came down very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light.

2 And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible (physical) (come) out of you.

3 And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I (was) in the midst of the great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create.

4 And I saw that (it was) good.

5 And I placed for myself a throne, and took my seat on it, and said to the light: Go thence up higher and fix yourself high above the throne, and be A foundation to the highest things.

6 And above the light there is nothing else, and then I bent up and looked up from my throne.

Chapter 26, XXVI

1 And I summoned the very lowest a second time, and said: Let Archas come forth hard, and he came forth hard from the invisible (spiritual).

2 And Archas came forth, hard, heavy, and very red.

3 And I said: Be opened, Archas, and let there be born from you, and he came undone, an age came forth, very great and very dark, bearing the creation of all lower things, and I saw that (it was) good and said to him:

4 Go thence down below, and make yourself firm, and be a foundation for the lower things, and it happened and he went down and fixed himself, and became the foundation for the lower things, and below the darkness there is nothing else.

Chapter 27, XXVII

1 And I commanded that there should be taken from light and darkness, and I said: Be thick, and it became thus, and I spread it out with the light, and it became water, and I spread it out over the darkness, below the light, and then I made firm the waters, that is to say the bottomless, and I made foundation of light around the water, and created seven circles from inside, and imaged (the water) like crystal wet and dry, that is to say like glass, (and) the circumcession of the waters and the other elements, and I showed each one of them its road, and the seven stars each one of them in its heaven

, that they go thus, and I saw that it was good.

2 And I separated between light and between darkness, that is to say in the midst of the water hither and thither, and I said to the light, that it should be the day, and to the darkness, that it should be the night, and there was evening and there was morning the first day.

Chapter 28, XXVIII

1 And then I made firm the heavenly circle, and (made) that the lower water which is under heaven collect itself together, into one whole, and that the chaos become dry, and it became so.

2 Out of the waves I created rock hard and big, and from the rock I piled up the dry, and the dry I called earth, and the midst of the earth I called abyss, that is to say the bottomless, I collected the sea in one place and bound it together with a yoke.

3 And I said to the sea: Behold I give you (your) eternal limits, and you shalt not break loose from your component parts.

4 Thus I made fast the firmament. This day I called me the first-created [sunday].

This is the story of Creation right out of the mouth of God, if you can suspend disbelief for an instant, and accept Enoch’s text. This is a text that is supposedly thousands upon thousands of years old, yet provides for all the scientific elements one needs to define reality as it is known today. The three components, Hyper Light, Hyper Dark, and Chaos, would become the Bipolar Primal Energy to power the Universe and the Chaos to give structure. The frequencies of the light and dark are hyper luminal, they must be to provide the necessary energy to the form of creation. The Creator was the middleman, the modulator, and the great designer of Bipolar Primal energy flow directed with Chaos. But the Creator created a ‘lake’ of water, recent evidence points to the fact that the Universe as we know it, is kind of a bubble. What if the lake represents many millions or billions of Universe Bubbles? So spread out, the light from them dissipates long before we can see it? Are we part of a Multiverse, that have only come into existence in God Time, yet to be, in our time? The mind boggles at this new God Calculus.

The biggest question here though, is Why was it suppressed? Do religious types just enjoy vagueness and think we are all simpletons, so they had to introduce the concept of 6 days for Creation? 6000 years for all of Creation? There is only one place from where such nonsense comes from, the control of minds by authority figures. It is obvious, that Genesis was written with Moses’ full knowledge of Enoch, if you read it you notice small references to angels that laid with women, and giants and also to Enoch, but nothing specific enough to wrap your mind around. It is known that these books were rejected from the Holy Canon. This alone should make people wonder about what has been withheld, and continues to be withheld from general western knowledge. At the very least, Enoch deserves a place in the Apocrypha in between the testaments.

You will see, it was part of The Trick of The Babylonian 'Mystery' Religion, that took over the Church of Rome, and was named Catholic.

Edited by PiperMichael

i'm bumping this thread for a simple warning: stay the f*** away from samael aun weor and his batshit crazy teachings.

i believed that junk for the better part of a year and it almost ruined my life. his "transmutation" teachings seem liberating on first read, but they're completely cloaked in subtle shades of fear and death anxiety.

his basic teaching is that if you ejaculate, just ONCE, you reverse your kundalini and fall into qlipoth or "the abyss,"...basically hell on earth. if you become totally chaste and transmute your energies you become enlightened. he calls it a "practical science" towards enlightenment, but it's really just a bunch of crazy beliefs that lead to even more guilt and suffering than one can imagine.

it's a bunch of hogshit that keeps followers in a state of sexual fear and repression. the longer i went on believing that garbage, the more isolated and psychologically messed up i became over time.

all i'm saying is that if you're even getting into SAW's teachings even slightly...get out. immediately.

debunking samael aun weor

edit: sorry if i sound bitter here...but honestly...samael aun weor is a straight up cult leader and i have to expose his blasphemy closedeyes.gif

The point of Gnosis is in the word itself; Knowledge derived via experience. Not theoretical, intellectual or emotional belief. When you experience being out of the body, the experience itself completely eliminates a need for belief because you have first hand experience of the phenomena. Some people do not start from the platform of first hand awakened astral experiences so they have to put the effort in to practice it if they wish to experience it. But at the beginning they might not know if it is true or not. Those who are not willing to put the effort in to practice because of their strong disbelief will never know, likewise for the one that believes but does not practice. In both cases each person has no direct experience of the phenomenon, all they have is mere belief/disbelief, theory or concept. While the one that consistently practices with an open mind will come to a point where objective experience reveals the reality behind such things.

The conservation and transmutation of sexual energy was not invented by Samael Aun Weor, he just unveiled this hidden practice to the public for the first time. Before that it was only taught in secret to a select few who were initiated into the higher mysteries. In Buddhist Tantra this is known quite well. The 14th Dalai Lama was quite clear that the release of sexual energy should not be permitted as it does not facilitate positive spiritual development. Obviously it is up to the student of these practices to make a choice as to whether they would like to walk down this path or not. It is not easy because it goes against everything that we are taught, our pleasures etc. It's a rough road for the ego.

Edited by FieryWind

That sexual transmutation stuff sounds a lot like its for those who want to withdraw from society and perhaps sit in an isolated temple for the next few years of their life.

The best way I found to do it in western society is just by giving service to your fellow human beings. The spirit removes the sexual desire when it deems it necessary, i.e., that you are ready for the next phase of development.

It could take decades of service, but when it happens, no meditation is necessary. Just close your eyes and off you go.

my 3 cents.

Lots of love to you dear anti-gnostics :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

If the Gnostics thought that Yahweh was the Demiurge, and since Yeshua (i.e. Christ) was the son of Yahweh, how can you have "Gnostic Christianity?"

I know a cool Christian preacher who went through the Kundalini. I can't imagine how his religion relates to that experience.

It's very rare to run into Christians that practice energy work or meditation to begin with, it's been so demonized by the church, yah know?

There is one Youtube vid out there with a Christian preacher who just vents about how evil Kundalini is. Sucks.

I would rather Christians vent against Kundalini rather than Christians stealing Kundalini.

Isn't Gnosis inner knowledge? Can't this be found within any tradition, Christianity included? I don't think one excludes the other. My experience has been that as long as one stays boxed within the structure of any tradition, however, that kundalini shies away. For anyone who thinks that Gnosis died with any particular movement, please familiarize yourself with the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rites of Freemasonry. Gnosis and Kabbalah reign free within that structure; and yet the end result is structure-less.

In this day and age, it seems like Gnosis is found in some rather fast and dirty ways - like our tendency toward substance abuse and the recovery therefrom. Surely it can also be found by many years of sincere dedication to a religious tradition; but I do submit that the true Gnosis will be found when the tradition is transcended and the seeker is then on his own for direct revelation from within.

• Like 4

If the Gnostics thought that Yahweh was the Demiurge, and since Yeshua (i.e. Christ) was the son of Yahweh, how can you have "Gnostic Christianity?"

There were various Gnostic sects and they had different terminology, what they had in common was the idea that the world we experience was evil, created by an evil creator God and a trap for souls. There was also a transcendent God who was our true 'father'. Jesus was sent by this transcendent God to lead us out of this evil world and return us home to the realm of the transcendent God. Thus Christian gnosticism in which 'Christ' could not be the son of the Creator of this world, whatever name you gave to him. There are a lot of other details from Gnostic sect to Gnostic sect, but that is the basic idea.

• Like 2

Isn't Gnosis inner knowledge? Can't this be found within any tradition, Christianity included? I don't think one excludes the other. My experience has been that as long as one stays boxed within the structure of any tradition, however, that kundalini shies away. For anyone who thinks that Gnosis died with any particular movement, please familiarize yourself with the 33 degrees of the Scottish Rites of Freemasonry. Gnosis and Kabbalah reign free within that structure; and yet the end result is structure-less.

In this day and age, it seems like Gnosis is found in some rather fast and dirty ways - like our tendency toward substance abuse and the recovery therefrom. Surely it can also be found by many years of sincere dedication to a religious tradition; but I do submit that the true Gnosis will be found when the tradition is transcended and the seeker is then on his own for direct revelation from within.

If you stay within in your own religion is fine.

But some Gnostic Christians definitely stray into Indian dharma such as Kundalini, Vedanta etc.

This is just more colonialism.

• Like 1

The Holy Spirit decended upon me. Kundalini as I know of it is bottom up so they aren't the same. Unless there's a top down kundalini explanation :o

The Holy Spirit decended upon me. Kundalini as I know of it is bottom up so they aren't the same. Unless there's a top down kundalini explanation :o

I've heard it explained a few times like that. One for example is in "Kundalini Tantra" by Swami Satyananda Saraswati.

It is my understanding there are two currents, the up and out and the down and in, both representing different complimentary impulses

Well that's good you keep Holy Spirit and Kundalini separate.

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is the only unpardonable sin.

Well that's good you keep Holy Spirit and Kundalini separate.

Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit is the only unpardonable sin.

Blasphemy can't be understood by someone who thinks Salvation is verbal.

Your very definition of Salvation isn't based on Scripture either. And yes I'll provide Scripture backing that up shortly.

• Like 1

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt BELIEVE in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Romans 10:9

Too many double tongue people walkin around. I'm sure that's why God felt the need to clarify Salvation for those living amongst people who mislead the flock.

Blasphemy can't be understood by someone who thinks Salvation is verbal. Your very definition of Salvation isn't based on Scripture either. And yes I'll provide Scripture backing that up shortly.

I'm just going by the majority opinion in protestanism.

"And Moses made a serpent of bronze, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived." Numbers 21:9

Kundalini as a force that exists in nature is not something that any religious tradition owns or invented. As in the quote above from the Bible (Old Testament) the serpent of bronze is a composite of tin and copper, let's compare these to the Hindu:

Christian: Tin (Masculine) + Copper (Feminine)

Hindu: Pingala (Masculine) + Ida (Feminine)

Christian: Raised serpent on a pole.

Hindu: Raised snake up the spine.

This clearly resembles the serpent of Kundalini which is raised up the spine, this is symbolized as a pole in the Bliblical verse. The Jewish people of that time wrote these things in a Kabbalistic way so that only those with "ears to hear" would understand. The Sanskrit terms are only that, Sanskrit terms used to indicate a universal truth. It may sound strange to hear them mixed in with Christian concepts, however when you understand their similarities, it will not be so strange, on the other hand it will be like hearing the same thing but in a different language.

It will be strange to many who are not accustomed to this sort of thinking or to those fanatical followers of one tradition or another.

Edited by FieryWind
  • Like 2