Sign in to follow this  
tulku

A New Movie - Death versus Devil(Maya)

You know.. I am a great fan of comics, manga, sci-fi, fantasy, rpgs .. works of great imagination..

One of my most favorite themes is when two bad-ass villains go at one another..

so using the alignment rules from Palladium Games and D&D

say an Aberrant villain or a Lawful Evil villain.. someone who is evil but who has a extremely high code of ethics fight in a duel against a Diabolic or Chaotic Evil villain.. a villan who is evil to the extremes without any morals or code of conduct whatsoever..

I would imagine Death to be the Aberrant or Lawful Evil villain and the Devil(Maya) to be the Diabolic or Chaotic Evil villain..

So imagine a world where the Devil/Maya rules and all the humans are slaves in the Devil's Matrix.. and all along, the Devil paints himself as the Good Guy and he paints Death as the bad guy..

Then along comes Death who has the power to destroy all the Illusion/Matrix which the Devil puts the whole of Humanity in.. This guy doesn't give fark about your fears and egos.. If Death needs to kill someone in order to free his soul and return his soul back to Heaven, he would do it..

So in the climax of the movie, Death gets into a Duel with the Devil/Maya who is afraid of even Death himself, the Devil throws multiple Illusons at Death who Destroys all the Illusions of the Devil's because the Devil's Illusions are Impermanent..

the Death raises his DeathScythe and cuts off the Devil's Head once and for all...

so imagine the Demon on the right as Death cutting open the Devil on the left

jqpaqa.jpg

Damn, this will be a Great Movie.. Badass Villain (Devil/Maya) against a Badder Ass Villain (Death) ..Any Financial Sponsors? Lol!..

Edited by tulku

Then Tulku you may like the "Demon Crest" on SNES by Capcom.

It was one of the highest praised games in in the Jump and Run with

an Hidden Endboss who is just a pain in the A$$ (could never beat him.

You have a Red Gargoyle with the Name Red Arremer who was giving King Arthur in the

Gouls And Ghost a hard time because of circular flying moving and stalking

and who get his own Series for Game Boy, NES and SNES whose Name would be "Red Blaze" as he could fire at the End an Attack which covered all Ghost flame and stop invasion.

Especially the motivation in the "Demon Crest" belong to the badass as he Red Arremer fought a Dragon for Crest of Heaven and heavy wounded lost it because Phalanx could snatch away the Crest and made him go on revenge and quest to gather all Crest for power.

A other Devil versus Devil are the "Bastard! Manga" by Kazushi Hagiwara with the story all around dark Hero Dark Schneider a mage with Magic based on Fire, always insulting, arrogant, narcisstic and woman chasing. Strangely always appear me this character follows his own noble path with its own rules using "Rightous Evil to defeat Chaotic Evil". Some words like"When you destroy the world how can I rule it you $%$%&&?"

One of more new games and most dangerous as it is like a Grimoire for demons

is the Shin Megami Tensei Series which I say have one of the highest inspiration

to do things like make Tokio become a sphere and the city is inside surface of the hollow sphere. Shin Megami Tensei is very known to have a great data base on real

traditional Mystical Beings ranged from angels, demons and halfgods.

(likly the real ones do not like to see their images get beat up

and Mangaka Hagiwara for Bastard! wrote that the devil do not like to look ugly

and drawing them ugly would anger them (strange comment at the end of one volume).

Funny derail but also theme is La Pucelle Tactics, Atlus PS2, where one protagonist at the end became so powerful the demons make them their queen turn her evil with words sounding like "In the Demonworld only strenght and power have value, you have the most become our queen "(or so)(Atlus makes very good RPG Strategic games with

a fun system and very creative ideas as Shadow Hearts Series using demonic powers

to defeat demons, which are sequel to Sancnoth Koudelka on PS which had a greater horror factor and for that time very unique enemies.

This also a theme in "Sailor Moon" about a Picture where a Knight is stained with Blood leaving a defeated Devil behind. The saying was like; if you kill a demon you become a demon yourself, this is shown that the blood is on the Knight.

A source I could not recall is about that only evil defeat each other. The light do not fight they just board a ship that sometimes comes and leave the fighting area ^_^ .

Then Tulku you may like the "Demon Crest" on SNES by Capcom.

It was one of the highest praised games in in the Jump and Run with

an Hidden Endboss who is just a pain in the A$$ (could never beat him.

You have a Red Gargoyle with the Name Red Arremer who was giving King Arthur in the

Gouls And Ghost a hard time because of circular flying moving and stalking

and who get his own Series for Game Boy, NES and SNES whose Name would be "Red Blaze" as he could fire at the End an Attack which covered all Ghost flame and stop invasion.

Especially the motivation in the "Demon Crest" belong to the badass as he Red Arremer fought a Dragon for Crest of Heaven and heavy wounded lost it because Phalanx could snatch away the Crest and made him go on revenge and quest to gather all Crest for power.

A other Devil versus Devil are the "Bastard! Manga" by Kazushi Hagiwara with the story all around dark Hero Dark Schneider a mage with Magic based on Fire, always insulting, arrogant, narcisstic and woman chasing. Strangely always appear me this character follows his own noble path with its own rules using "Rightous Evil to defeat Chaotic Evil". Some words like"When you destroy the world how can I rule it you $%$%&&?"

One of more new games and most dangerous as it is like a Grimoire for demons

is the Shin Megami Tensei Series which I say have one of the highest inspiration

to do things like make Tokio become a sphere and the city is inside surface of the hollow sphere. Shin Megami Tensei is very known to have a great data base on real

traditional Mystical Beings ranged from angels, demons and halfgods.

(likly the real ones do not like to see their images get beat up

and Mangaka Hagiwara for Bastard! wrote that the devil do not like to look ugly

and drawing them ugly would anger them (strange comment at the end of one volume).

Funny derail but also theme is La Pucelle Tactics, Atlus PS2, where one protagonist at the end became so powerful the demons make them their queen turn her evil with words sounding like "In the Demonworld only strenght and power have value, you have the most become our queen "(or so)(Atlus makes very good RPG Strategic games with

a fun system and very creative ideas as Shadow Hearts Series using demonic powers

to defeat demons, which are sequel to Sancnoth Koudelka on PS which had a greater horror factor and for that time very unique enemies.

This also a theme in "Sailor Moon" about a Picture where a Knight is stained with Blood leaving a defeated Devil behind. The saying was like; if you kill a demon you become a demon yourself, this is shown that the blood is on the Knight.

A source I could not recall is about that only evil defeat each other. The light do not fight they just board a ship that sometimes comes and leave the fighting area ^_^ .

I am surprised you didn't mention God of War.

Death is also impermanent, for one. Two, death is a tool used by Maya to anchor the illusion of the Matrix. If you knew you were deathless, would you really follow all the bullshit in the Matrix? No. You need fear, or otherwise some kind of weakness, to be controlled by illusions. If you are fearless, you cannot be manipulated by fear (which most of the manipulation rests on). So in my movie Death is a low level employee of Maya. Maya's chief lieutenant is Mr. Ignorance.

Without fear, the only other exploitable tendency I see is craving. Aversion and addiction, both rooted in ignorance.

Also worth noting is that aversion is a dislike that's too strong. And craving is a preference that's also too strong. So not any old dislike is aversion and not any old fancy is addiction.

Similarly, Maya is not a villain all the time. In some cases Maya is like a dude in charge of the projection booth in the theater. It's there to give you a good experience and not necessarily to rip you off. And if you get caught in the movie, you shouldn't beat up on the projection man. It's your own fault.

Edited by goldisheavy

Death is also impermanent, for one. Two, death is a tool used by Maya to anchor the illusion of the Matrix. If you knew you were deathless, would you really follow all the bullshit in the Matrix? No. You need fear, or otherwise some kind of weakness, to be controlled by illusions. If you are fearless, you cannot be manipulated by fear (which most of the manipulation rests on). So in my movie Death is a low level employee of Maya. Maya's chief lieutenant is Mr. Ignorance.

Without fear, the only other exploitable tendency I see is craving. Aversion and addiction, both rooted in ignorance.

Also worth noting is that aversion is a dislike that's too strong. And craving is a preference that's also too strong. So not any old dislike is aversion and not any old fancy is addiction.

Similarly, Maya is not a villain all the time. In some cases Maya is like a dude in charge of the projection booth in the theater. It's there to give you a good experience and not necessarily to rip you off. And if you get caught in the movie, you shouldn't beat up on the projection man. It's your own fault.

As long as there is Existence, there will always be Death.

The Devil or Maya is only the projection man in this dimension.

But Existence and Death rule over all Dimensions.

Outside of this Prison Reality, Devil or Maya has no power.. Especially not against Death.

This is why I say Death will cut and rip open the Devil/Maya like how cows are butchered in the slaughterhouse.

I can just imagine the scene now.

After Death cuts open the Devil/Maya, Death then drags the Devil's carcass to his slaughterhouse and hangs the Devil upside down.

Then Death guts the Devil open and rip out the Devil's heart as the first organ to be consumed by Death.

This will be the most fitting punishment for the Devil/Maya who has imprisoned so many humans for so long.

As long as there is Existence, there will always be Death.

The Devil or Maya is only the projection man in this dimension.

But Existence and Death rule over all Dimensions.

Outside of this Prison Reality, Devil or Maya has no power.. Especially not against Death.

This is why I say Death will cut and rip open the Devil/Maya like how cows are butchered in the slaughterhouse.

Death is an illusion. For something to end, it must still be alive in the mind. Death is a moment of non-recognition. Like when you fail to recognize the liveliness of a person you used to know, you now refer to the person as dead. But how do you recognize people? People live in your mind. You know what people are like. That's why you know when those people are gone too. They are in your mind, still. If people were resurrected, you'd still recognize them. Why?

Think of it this way. Let's say you have a picture on a TV. This picture shows you say Madonna. We turn the TV off. Now we can say that Madonna has "died." Well, but you still know what Madonna is like. She's alive in your mind. So say we turn the TV back on, and there is the picture again. You recognize it as Madonna. If Madonna truly died, how is it you can still recognizer her again? Why didn't recognition die too? In order for something to be experienced as missing, the recognition for that "missing" thing has to be alive and active more or less at the front of the mind.

How is that a bunch of pixels on a screen can look like a forest or a cow? There is no forest or cow in my computer. What is this? All these things are in my mind. And if they are in my mind, then how are they born? How do they die? What is the delineation? Past which line do we say something is "born"? You know people can't even agree at which point humans are born. Some say they are born once they pop out of the uterus. Others say they are born upon the formation of the zigote. Others say when the clump of cells resembles a human shape after some weeks of gestation, then the person is born. Others say the person is born only when they can remember their first memories. So if my first memory is from me being 2 years old, I was born when I was considered to be 2 years old by others. There is no way to firmly establish a delineation of birth. Similarly no way to establish a firm delineation of death.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this