Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Spontaneous dance, shaking...and spontaneous dreaming

So Ive been trying a lot of practices lately...trying the tibetan dream yoga book where you focus on a chakra every 2 hours, do purification breaths, guru yoga and imagine dakinis around you as well as imagining life as a dream all the time...

I spent a few days actually following it through..but it seems so controlled.

Last night I felt a wave of sadness so I tried to be aware of it, then I tried to develop feelings of compassion, then I tried to just accept the feelings and surrender...

But I was reading a section in shaking medicine and it was talking about shamanic conversation is just gibberish and the unconconscious higher mind is smarter than the conscious you and it knows what to heal that so I did that and felt great.

I decided to dream spontaneously as well like dreaming whatever I wanted to dream as an expression of fun with no judgement...so I close my eyes..fall asleep while letting the picture come up and from there move to a similar picture or experience...so its a smooth flowing from one picture or experience to another....whilst being aware...I am correct in saying this is lucid dreaming...for me this is like when I took peyote.

Lucid dreaming is just like a normal dream except you wake up inside the dream.

So you can walk around, do what you want, but you know it's a dream.

From there people's degree of control varies, and you can get better with practice, changing the environment, flying etc.

What you described seems to be images appearing in front of you due to a meditational state.

Is it possible to wake up in reality and become lucid like you would in a lucid dream

Not bad, but I would put it this way: It is possible to wake up and realize your life is a lucid dream.

Sign in to follow this