Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Hi Folks,

Well, I decided to do a Daylily thread. I have two areas in my garden that are mostly Daylilies and thought I would share the flowers with Y'all as they bloom. I missed the first couple flowers but that's okay. I am gathering a collection of each flower as it blooms and will post the first one either later today or tomorrow and try to post one every day. Some will look very similar but I will be posting each flower only once. I will run the thread until all the flowers have bloomed for the year and I have posted each one.

May you enjoy seeing them.

• Like 5

Thanks. The areas where these grow are along the sidewalk of my property so anyone passing by has the opportunity to see them. I like sharing as long as it can be kept unconditional.

^ I don't have that many flowers, but here is one I'm crossing paths with at the moment as we are house siting for a few months.

421828_3150758660015_1596573665_32560532_1104516129_n.jpg

• Like 2

Yes, that is a pretty one.

I don't know of any "Night Lilies". I do have some "Rain Lilies" in one area but they are about done for the year as they prefer cooler temperatures (and lots of rain).

Edited by Marblehead