Adam B.

[Please help] Serious Sexual Exhaustion

First of all, I am 99.99% certain that these "symptoms" you are describing, are not due to your frequent masturbation/ejaculation.

I believe you are suffering from a psychosomatic illness and some form of hypochondria on one level or another.

The root physical cause of some of your symptoms may be hormonal imbalances such as hypothyrodism and hypogonadism.

Start eating well, working out, meditating and living a healthy lifestyle. Consult an endocrinologist.

You're clearly overfixating on an imaginary cause to all your suffering, and it is simply a waste of time.

This is the type of thing you don't want to hear and might disregard, but I urge you to take what I said into serious consideration.

FYI, I am speaking strictly from my own experience, as I was much like you when I was younger.

edit: To all the people that are prescribing this guy exercises to fix his "sexual exhaustion": STOP IT! You're just feeding his imagination and he'll just end up digging himself an even deeper hole due to frustration. It's no accident he posted this on this particular forum. He is looking for a particular kind of response.

Edited by jacklantegi

Tulku isnt on the same IP as AdamB, there is an alternative username here at the same IP address as AdamB, due to the nature of this topic we arent going to share the details of the other username.

Well obviously it was a miracle then... good to know people can still be miraculously cured of sexual addiction and physical ailments simply by chanting a mantra. Also if it was a miracle, then it stands to reason time isn't bound by it, so of course he can watch two videos that are over 21 minutes long, chant a mantra, be cured, and still type a reply that would take a normal person 2-5 minutes in under twenty minutes. Hallelujah.

Aaron

Tulku recommended mantra:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:07 AM

Adam B. watched 19 minutes long video and said it worked in a reply that could have taken merely 2 minutes:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

That's 29 minutes in-between.

Considering his degree of misery, he might have reloaded the thread very frequently and then jumped on the mantra suggestion. Then the perceived 'healing effect' might have happened gradually over minutes while chanting the mantras.

Of course it is also not impossible that a friend of tulku posted it, and that the secondary user name is because it's just a favor for tulku and the poster doesn't want people to think it's him, because it's not.

I wouldn't regard this possibility as paranoid, considering how people might get inspired by viral marketing and all the other psycho-deceptive stuff played in the world.

Edited by Owledge

Good thing. Isn't there some privacy involved in keeping posters' IPs confidential? Please move this question if necessary:-)

Ip numbers wouldnt be shared on the board, but multihandling can be, and ip address sharing is fine to be mentioned on the board. TB's has a 'one person, one account' rule, so any users sharing the same ip address may be asked about it or it may be mentioned on the board.

Ip numbers wouldnt be shared on the board, but multihandling can be, and ip address sharing is fine to be mentioned on the board. TB's has a 'one person, one account' rule, so any users sharing the same ip address may be asked about it or it may be mentioned on the board.

Thanks!

Dear FieryWind, I was very fortunate to come along your post. I am very glad that I have gone through the site: www.sacred-sex.org which you have posted. I should say that it has created a new dimension in my life. I am following Sexual Transmutation technique described by them and it does wonders for me. In fact I am a victim of self-abuse. I should thank you for publicizing this site which is helping me and my friends a lot. Thanks once again FieryWind!!!

This is an interesting thread. I wonder if Adam is still here now - wonder how he is now?

My feeling is that there may have been something a bit more at work here, not just the sexual exhaustion, but maybe a psychological imbalance or something - just the incredible and instantaneous switch from being in the depths of hell to a kind of rapturous state after chanting a mantra. I sense something must have been out of balance mentally/emotionally. I don't think such rapid relief is very common at all. In my experience it's virtually impossible to instantly leap from a state of abject misery and despair to feeling blissfully amazing in the space of minutes...more often you have to get a shovel and slowly and systematically dig your way out, moment by moment, breath by breath. But then, who knows? We are all different.

And I must admit that part of me chuckled when I saw the thread and thought that for Tulku, Christmas must have come early. hehe. Joking, Tulku ;) I'm glad that your advice appears to have been so helpful in this instance

Edited by Dreamlight Fugitive