Green Tiger

Emotional LIposuction

Hey,

I've posted this video a couple of times, on a couple of different threads. It's both fascinating and amusing. I'm wondering: Is anyone familiar with this method of treatment? It looks like this guy is causing more pain than he is curing, but maybe that's just on the surface.

Yes, what is distracting is that the guy doing it has an abrasive would - be comedic style.

I have seen healing treatments like this, yes. I would say Dirk Oellibrandt does treatments like this but he has a very caring style and there is an atmosphere of heart and respect, but yes, people moaning and writhing etc. Also I have seen chi transmission via sword fingers result in releasing blockages in the same kind of way but instead of groaning being the expression, the energy is encouraged to flow via movement and noise, so a person might find themselves crawling around and barking etc.

I saw you posted it - or related- on a few threads.

I haven't tried it in person. I don't reckon emotions are quite just that - although the name is catchy and I hear it hurts when you get rid of them or when you get rid of - what is being gotten rid of?

Yes I know there's a sort of a big deal "thing" on here right now about Clayman and others (Hi Ya Mu:-)!). Can I say more about either of these people? Not much. Can I speculate? Yes I can.

I suppose I could imagine a super rapid K purifying vibration of some kind. Although still not sure what's going on with any of it (or if I am, it would sound too easy or something)

Afaik when you have liposuction, if you eat too much ice cream etc again afterwards, the stuff you had sucked out will return.

Same with this kind of healing.