kentucker4

Is pre cum okay during sexual retention?

I want to begin sexual retention but have a GF who I see every weekend. If we have sex, is it ok for a little to leak out here and there in pre cum as long as i don't ejaculate??? It seems impossible to have sex with no pre-cum.

Also, does qigong replenish lost chi or jing energy from daily ejaculation? And does qigog become more affective when done daily during a period of sexual retention as opposed to practicing daily and ejaculating daily?

Many thanks for any input.

Edited by kentucker4

I want to begin sexual retention but have a GF who I see every weekend. If we have sex, is it ok for a little to leak out here and there in pre cum as long as i don't ejaculate??? It seems impossible to have sex with no pre-cum.

Also, does qigong replenish lost chi or jing energy from daily ejaculation? And does qigog become more affective when done daily during a period of sexual retention as opposed to practicing daily and ejaculating daily?

EDIT: just read this thread My link

Edited by Green Tiger

Live your life first of all....don't destroy a moment of your life because of the retention story.It sounds pervert but women do want to cum.In the past I lost girlfriends , because I was practicing and being negative in physical contact or stopping before ejaculation.

Now if you are talking about tantric sex and bla bla bla I don't know.

In my system precum or inner orgasm without ejaculation is a don't.But I was practicing with program and a goal.

I don't think that there are out there to many women willing to help you with your decision.maybe they will pretend in the beginning that they do understand and how important is the retention for you ....but finally they will slip away.

From the other hand you may achieve anything in this world but you have to pay for the cost...

Except if you are following a specific school and a certain program ,enjoy your weekend with your girlfriend.

Practice Chi Kung alone doesn't get where one wants to go...!!! One must have some basic knowledge about the biological body. After ejaculation, the body system takes three days for the replenished sperms to reach maturity. Therefore, it would be ideal to practice Chi Kung daily and approach a girl every other four days or more. Pre cum is not very healthy mentally and biologically. Let's not start something if one cannot finish it to be more natural.